crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
ah

1. Why do you have .pp2 files everywhere?
=Its from the data folder
2. You seem to have installed these files in the wrong place (AAUnlimited rather than the data folder - i judge that by the presence of .dll files, when there are none in the data folder).
=Ah ok i may have followed the guide but just dump'd everything in data assumed
3. You havent used the , but have used the download posted in this forum, havent you?
=I used both i downloaded the download in this then went to the guide and downloaded everything possibly needed to ensure this will work.
4. Delete your game and start over, then follow the guide until step 2 and make a rollback point.
=oh, yeah... i should
5. Once done, see if the game crashes - if it doesnt, pay more attention to what kinds of files you are downloading and where you are placing them. .pp2 files, to my knowledge, are obsolete and will cause crashes on the games version from the installation guide.
= guilty of this i think i may have gottent everyhing downloaded and mixed up.
6. Your error message tells us absolutely nothing. Nobody even knows how to open it, let alone read what kind of problem it addresses.
=i dont know how to open and read the crash dump info.

eXtraPROtein

Nov 28, 2020
eXtraPROtein If you get this using default characters on a new class, then I am completely and utterly stumped. :cry:
Yeah I'm stumped too lol, I tried making new characters, default characters, etc- nothing worked! I ended up just setting up my old PC and downloading it and it works fine so it must be something with my current set up

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Anyone know the current/newer link of Discord for AA2? or just new modules/triggers?
No idea about the discord link, but check these for modules:

More custom modules for AA2Mini (88 Modules that weren't included in AA2MiniPPx Installation. I own none of these modules.)

Link 1 -
Link 2 - Mega
Props to Maxie for the links.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
lets see how to explain it the easiest way possible.
First step is looking for a card in bepis web, generaly the keywords for tags should be Custom_modules or Custom_triggers.
After downloading the card youre interested open the card in the editor and go to modules tab. (for reference im gonna use a card that i really apreciate and attach some screnshoots) as you can see this card for example has the messenger of love module, a module that basically is not in the base modules that came with the game. in this step as you said you unpack the modules.

View attachment 3404972

The second step is going to the triggers tab, here you will find the unpacked module, this step is a bit tricky cause some cards has some random unamed triggers, so you should note beforehand unpacking the module what is that was unpacked in the module, after making really sure what are exactly the things that where in the module then you select them and press R mouse button and select "export as module" (again i attach a screenshot for reference)

View attachment 3404982

After that you should name the module and put a description, some modules are a little more complex that others and have dependencies of other things but lets put that for another time, cause almost every module on cards are not that complex, well going back to the point, after naming the module and writing the description it should appear in the modules tab as any other normal module, i recommend to test them cause sometimes you can pack something unrelated when exporting the module and things will not work as intended.
Thanks for this. I knew I was missing something in the process but didn't know what. (It was the unpacking.)

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
Did i miss anything from following the guide as instructed?

everytime i try to install MJCP my game crashes i did follow the install instruction and put it in data as instructed did i miss anything aside from the direct extract and drop?

jg2e01_00_00
21_MKIIV_CCC2

i see this types of file folders im not sure what to do.

1)Download the aac12 zip file here
2) read the guide and get all the files to download
3) as instructed put and place in data (cant seem to get the clothes and JMCP to work)
4) Got all needed for universal sex male/female/futa
5) game crashes when trying sex.

Last edited:

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
I don't quite understand how the white knight module works, how can use module white knight
to save the girls before they are forced by the characters with the force knight module ?

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
No idea about the discord link, but check these for modules:

Props to Maxie for the links.
Ok I ran into a small issue, after downloading new triggers, I can't seem to be able to save changes? Everything runs smoothly and fine but when I press Save, it takes forever and does not save changes at all

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Ok I ran into a small issue, after downloading new triggers, I can't seem to be able to save changes? Everything runs smoothly and fine but when I press Save, it takes forever and does not save changes at all
No idea. Maybe a bug with the editor itself?

Altt1m

Oct 26, 2021
Guys, I need your help, when I try to set up girls in the classroom and game asks me to load data some of the cards cause crashes (usually those cards have lots of data to load). Next time I try to pick the same card games crashes right from the doorstep :(

Edited: Well, I just downloaded latest version of and installed it. Seems like problem fixed.

Last edited:

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
I had a character in my game who seemed to be bugged, because she would constantly ask to trade items with me every time she was in the same room as me. I tried removing her from the class, re-adding her, changing her traits/modules/personality, but no matter what I edited, she kept doing it. What finally fixed it was swapping her position in the roster with another character’s. She immediately stopped, and all of her modules seem to have updated correctly. The weird part is that after noticing this, I realized that other characters I re-edited and re-added to my ongoing save were also displaying traits from modules that I removed. I just don't understand why…? This makes me believe that if you edit a character, and add the new version to the same spot in your roster that the old version inhabitanted, then they will keep their old modules. So maybe roster spots in ongoing games save data from characters who originally occupy them? Could this be a hidden function of QTEdit?

The fix for this bug seems to be swapping their spots on the roster. They didn't keep their old modules in a new roster spot, but I am worried that adding new characters to used roster spots in an ongoing game will still keep some old information. So at this point I'm starting a new save instead of experimenting more.

Last edited:

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
I had a character in my game who seemed to be bugged, because she would constantly ask to trade items with me every time she was in the same room as me. I tried removing her from the class, re-adding her, changing her traits/modules/personality, but no matter what I edited, she kept doing it. What finally fixed it was swapping her position in the roster with another character’s. She immediately stopped, and all of her modules seem to have updated correctly. The weird part is that after noticing this, I realized that other characters I re-edited and re-added to my ongoing save were also displaying traits from modules that I removed. I just don't understand why…? This makes me believe that if you edit a character, and add the new version to the same spot in your roster that the old version inhabitanted, then they will keep their old modules. So maybe roster spots in ongoing games save data from characters who originally occupy them? Could this be a hidden function of QTEdit?

The fix for this bug seems to be swapping their spots on the roster. They didn't keep their old modules in a new roster spot, but I am worried that adding new characters to used roster spots in an ongoing game will still keep some old information. So at this point I'm starting a new save instead of experimenting more.
I had the same issue but too lazy to fix it. I was doing 3p route and she kept asking to trade THE WHOLE DAY, she also did that to the other lovers. I just ended up deleting her from the class

Reactions: bloodbirthe

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
Anyone know what happened and why that while I was playing male PC, it suddenly turned AUTO PC MODE by itself and I became a female PC instead (also a diff char)? There was also "Let me in" line popping up

• Haha
Reactions: JustAl
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes