JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Anyone know what happened and why that while I was playing male PC, it suddenly turned AUTO PC MODE by itself and I became a female PC instead (also a diff char)? There was also "Let me in" line popping up
LMAO, you loaded one of those gimmick cards with hostile gameplay mechanics. By any chance, is a character named Hadahako in your class roster? Regardless, occasionally a card with interesting properties will make it into your class if you fill seats randomly. You'll have to find the suspicious card and open it in the editor then check the modules and triggers tabs of the AAU extended editor.

If you're anything like me, this troll card will be your first step towards learning a deeper understanding of traits and modules. Welcome to AA2, enjoy your stay.

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
LMAO, you loaded one of those gimmick cards with hostile gameplay mechanics. By any chance, is a character named Hadahako in your class roster? Regardless, occasionally a card with interesting properties will make it into your class if you fill seats randomly. You'll have to find the suspicious card and open it in the editor then check the modules and triggers tabs of the AAU extended editor.

If you're anything like me, this troll card will be your first step towards learning a deeper understanding of traits and modules. Welcome to AA2, enjoy your stay.
It is not the char you mentioned, but I did look into the modules, nothing said they can take the pc role. I didn't put any hex or curse or any crazy traits either

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
It is not the char you mentioned, but I did look into the modules, nothing said they can take the pc role. I didn't put any hex or curse or any crazy traits either
The behavior you mentioned in your earlier post is definitely something that can only be done in custom triggers, typically bundled together in a module but sometimes unpacked to make changes to the triggers.

Specifically the behavior you mention is part of the Skinwalker module. Description below:
In Navajo culture, a skin-walker (yee naaldlooshii) is a type of harmful witch who has the ability to turn into, possess, or disguise themselves. [NPC Module]
That description is copied verbatim from the Skinwalker card I tested earlier. I'm sure that you will either find the Skinwalker module in the card's module list, or find global variables with "Skinwalker" in their name in the Global Variables window of the Triggers tab in the AAU extended editor.

You can find .

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcus819-#

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
The behavior you mentioned in your earlier post is definitely something that can only be done in custom triggers, typically bundled together in a module but sometimes unpacked to make changes to the triggers.

Specifically the behavior you mention is part of the Skinwalker module. Description below:

That description is copied verbatim from the Skinwalker card I tested earlier. I'm sure that you will either find the Skinwalker module in the card's module list, or find global variables with "Skinwalker" in their name in the Global Variables window of the Triggers tab in the AAU extended editor.

You can find .
Thanks but I also don't use that on my char, I got rid of any crazy traits tho. Oh but do you happen to know how to fix all the subtitles and voicelines? It seems like all my char despite different traits n personalities say the same thing during sex. It just recently happened
Even Silent girls started moaning so loud lmfao. It didn't happen like that before

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Hello everyone.
Is this game still valid? I mean I checked the first post and there seems to be some tech issues that need more than I have to solve.
If anyone can guide me on what and how to do things right, I'd appreciate.
Thanks in advace.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
decagem

1. Ignore the DDL (direct download links) in OP.
2. Ignore the DDL in OP.
3. Ignore the DDL in OP.
4. Get the game from instead. If you have trust issues regarding links - you can reach the same page via Modern Installation Guide link in the "Other Sources" spoiler in OP.

The tsukiyo page has the last version of the game and [usually] latest version of AAUnlimited already applied. Double-check requirements for the game there, and if you just want to play - download, unpack, play**. If/when you decide to add mods and/or character cards - drop by the M.I.G. itself, it contains links to the "mods everybody uses". But that is a story for another day; feel free to drop by and ask more questions if you dive into that.

**Something you should do before you start modding, anyway - make sure the game runs fine without them first. Easier to troubleshoot later on if you run into problems after adding mods or custom cards.

P.S. make sure to enable win10fix script in the game launcher - yes, even if you are on Win11. IIRC Win11 needs one other tweak in the system to make the game work, but it was literally something as simple as "go there, find this setting, and if it is set to X - change it to Y".

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Hello again everyone.
By following Tsugumi guide above, I managed to download and play Artificial Academy 2. However, I had some problems and opted to share what happened and how I solved them.

1st. regarding game download and installation.

At first, the file size 1.8 GB got me suspicious (some posts mention the game having 12 GB). Still, I gave it the benefit of doubt and all I have to say is: it works. Can't even imagine what witchcraft packed 12 GB in 1.8 GB though.

Next, the game is available through torrent networks, that means you'll need a capable client.
I've being using for a while now. It's light, simple but feat & func complete (for my needs at least). Give it a try, if you're looking for alternative to the famous (for good or bad reasons) clients around.

The game is packed in 7zip (.7z) format. For those the official app is a must.

2nd. about running the game.

I followed the steps:
1 unpack the game;
2 install vcredist if you need;
3 install .net if you need;
4 run AA2play.exe

I initially thought I had 2 and 3, then headed straight to 4. The result was a d3d9 dll missing pop up.
to solve that, I've downloaded and installed which apparently installed all direct x versions not already installed on my pc.

Running AA2play.exe again, brought forth the game loader panel. Then I went to scripts, selected win10fix, clicked enable, and quit the loader for the changes to take effect. (see pic bellow)

1712231329694.png

After that, I went to play the game for real, but the loader kept "stopped responding". When I checked windows event viewer, I saw that .net core dll "hostfxr.dll" was missing. That led me to go back to step 3 and install .net (Run the windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.9-win-x64.exe in the extra folder)

After all that, the game loaded fine and, so far, no other issues have shown up. (see pic bellow)

1712231848419.png

One final thank you to Tsugumi for pointing me in the right direction.
Best regards.
decagem.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Can't even imagine what witchcraft packed 12 GB in 1.8 GB though.
Blessed be the people behind AAU - imagine modders coming up with a way to reduce game size to 10% of the original without significant compromises.

When I checked windows event viewer, I saw that .net core dll "hostfxr.dll" was missing.
(y)Truth be told, this is why I mentioned checking requirements, to begin with: .NET Core (now part of the .NET package) is not something that comes with Windows by default, so a "typical everyday use" PC is pretty much guaranteed to not have it. In fact, back in the day I was one of the lazy bums :KEK:: "aight, lessee here...directx, vcredist OH COME ON! The same stuff literally every game wants me to install. I bet I already have all the reqs installed. No time to waste - Launch! .....Why is the game not working?"

P.S. IF you stick around long enough to start dabbling in custom character cards: seeing how the size change made you suspicious (make no mistake - a healthy attitude, if you ask me), you might get weirded out when you see something like . So, just in case: that is normal behavior - the cards themselves contain additional resources (textures, models) and when you first load them in the game or editor they need to unpack those resources into the game folder to work properly.

Jul 5, 2017
I am having an issue, where after opening up the launcher, if i press play, the launcher becomes unresponsive.
Edit :solved

Last edited:

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
decagem

1. Ignore the DDL (direct download links) in OP.
2. Ignore the DDL in OP.
3. Ignore the DDL in OP.
4. Get the game from instead. If you have trust issues regarding links - you can reach the same page via Modern Installation Guide link in the "Other Sources" spoiler in OP.

The tsukiyo page has the last version of the game and [usually] latest version of AAUnlimited already applied. Double-check requirements for the game there, and if you just want to play - download, unpack, play**. If/when you decide to add mods and/or character cards - drop by the M.I.G. itself, it contains links to the "mods everybody uses". But that is a story for another day; feel free to drop by and ask more questions if you dive into that.

**Something you should do before you start modding, anyway - make sure the game runs fine without them first. Easier to troubleshoot later on if you run into problems after adding mods or custom cards.

P.S. make sure to enable win10fix script in the game launcher - yes, even if you are on Win11. IIRC Win11 needs one other tweak in the system to make the game work, but it was literally something as simple as "go there, find this setting, and if it is set to X - change it to Y".
Thank you so much legit everything works now, i had no idea what i was doing in all honesty aside following the guide.

Reactions: Tsugumi

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
do I need to play the first one to play this?
Both games are pure sandbox and this game is the better of the 2, so no. Just make sure you don't get your download from the opening post and instead get it from the Modern Install Guide, then read through it all to solidify your installation to working order. Many recommend to boot the game without mods first to make sure it runs well, but note the Windows 10 and 11 support fix steps and employ them step-wise in case the game doesn't run on initial testing.

Jul 5, 2017
Hello, I was wondering if you could please tell me what you did to fix that because i'm apparently having the same issue currently.
I didn't install the pre-requisites. Make sure to install all the files from the "extra" directory. I thought I had the desktop runtime 3.1.9 installed, but i recently deleted my temp file, which contained this. I re-installed it and it was good to go.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I just had a non-evil NPC try to murder me and and her lover who I had sex with. I had the "I'll Get You" status with her, and her lover had the "TOGETHER FOREVER" status with her. I was able to avoid the murder attempt by getting on her good side, but she did eventually try and fail to kill her lover.

I've checked the modules and triggers of the murderous card, but I don't see any that would possibly lead to attempted murder. The modules it has are: Admires Fit, Affectionate, Forgiving, Loving, Loyal, Polyamorous, Pregnancy, Race-Human, Semen Demon, Sugar Lips, and Tutor. There's no loose triggers either. Anyone have any ideas as to what might have happened to cause that situation?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I just had a non-evil NPC try to murder me and and her lover who I had sex with. I had the "I'll Get You" status with her, and her lover had the "TOGETHER FOREVER" status with her. I was able to avoid the murder attempt by getting on her good side, but she did eventually try and fail to kill her lover.

I've checked the modules and triggers of the murderous card, but I don't see any that would possibly lead to attempted murder. The modules it has are: Admires Fit, Affectionate, Forgiving, Loving, Loyal, Polyamorous, Pregnancy, Race-Human, Semen Demon, Sugar Lips, and Tutor. There's no loose triggers either. Anyone have any ideas as to what might have happened to cause that situation?
Sounds like someone had "Dark Semen" module in that bunch, which turns whoever one has sex with evil. If not this, no idea.

Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Sounds like someone had "Dark Semen" module in that bunch, which turns whoever one has sex with evil. If not this, no idea.
Ah, interesting. There is at least one card I know of in the class that has the Dark Semen module, and I think she did rape the other girl at one point. I guess I should have checked the traits with QtEdit before I replaced it with another card to see if she obtained the Evil trait.

kirakishou88

Oct 22, 2020
Guys, who can tell me? How to customize female characters and male players. So that female characters will automatically always fuck a male with a strap-on when they take him with brute force.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes