Eais90

May 27, 2019
is good to know this game in not dead yet, this is one of the best games of illusion , i guess i try the AA2 mini.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Is there a location to find some premade girls, including modded traits?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Perhaps I was not very clear, I'm sorry, I use AAUnlimited and some modules, so I search for some girls packs with these modules :)

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
Alternatively, consider using AA2Mini. On our side of the grass, we have custom traits. Such as these, as for cards you can find several here. But if you want to find a specific character from a show or game, this list also exists.

Reactions: Cul

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I agree that Mini is more stable, even if some cheating options are missing.
Concerning the custom traits (modules) I tried some cards but it seems that these new traits are not allocated on the downloaded girls, perhaps it is not possible, don't know.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
"Some cheating options are missing" Which?
"I don't know" More information would be needed to diagnose anything

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I downloaded some cards as indicated, opened them in AA2edit, looked to the modules they have and did not see any. Sorry for repeating in an other manner the same I said before, it seems necessary for some.
And as I said, I don't know if it is possible to have these modules/traits allocated on the cards you download.

Could you give me the clue to open the girls and see the details like with the statue anywhere in the game?

Eais90

May 27, 2019
is good to know this game in not dead yet , i guess i try the AA2 mini.
I downloaded some cards as indicated, opened them in AA2edit, looked to the modules they have and did not see any. Sorry for repeating in an other manner the same I said before, it seems necessary for some.
And as I said, I don't know if it is possible to have these modules/traits allocated on the cards you download.

Could you give me the clue to open the girls and see the details like with the statue anywhere in the game?
yes is possible, i downloaded many card with modules and it have the modules allocated , i guess is a problem with your installation.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
you still arent being helpful or informative strec, which cards were they? did you install everything as the guide thats been posted on aa2mini properly?

Jespeer

Jun 27, 2019
"Open "2- Updates & DLC" and copy the folders AA2 and AA2Edit into the game installation folder e.g "C:\Illusion" it will ask you if you want to replace the folders, say YES, if it doesn't prompt you to replace it you're doing something wrong. This will apply all the paid DLC into the game."

It doesn't prompt me to replace anything, it just transfers and adds all of the new files into both folders. What should I do? Would appreciate a quick answer, I really want to start playing this game

I'm using Windows 10

Last edited:

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
you have no idea how much i'd love to give the mini its own thread, but given certain rules and red tape not only just here i'd be juggling it's simply not a big enough concern of mine.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes