OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
like i told you, red tape involving distribution of what i would want to put together as a definitive version of the aa2mini. i recall needing a permanent, not torrent file that could be readily downloaded. and as i already said there is red tape all around me to do something like that. i can't tell you i'm sorry for destroying the direction of the release of this game for the original vanilla aa2 version, mostly because spreading the knowledge of aa2mini here might as well be me dropping the monolith from space odyssey for people here considering how much more advanced the mini is.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
Well when I wanted to make my own thread,

A thread with only a torrent link is not allowed. You need to make at least three links that is MEGA and others (and of course you can even leave the torrent, but, you need to upload nonetheless the torrent file on mega and such. For safety).

Otherwise one single link at your own discretion, that the uploaders and others, then may copy and use to create more links.
You're with me whether you like it or not

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
2019_0627_1851_30803.png

Then you better get started boomer.

In fact, right now I'll tell people about the greatness of the mini and aau.
- A built in poser,
- Custom traits,
- Of those traits, it includes a styles module that allows people to let their girls use several alternate outfits
- Customizable Subtitles
- Overrides, Redirects, Shadowsets, and the space saving pp2 mods.
- And much more!

Eais90

May 27, 2019

- A built in poser,
- Custom traits,
- Of those traits, it includes a styles module that allows people to let their girls use several alternate outfits
- Customizable Subtitles
- And much more!
[/QUOTE]
yeah , thanks to OrangeGoat i discover the AAmini , is much better and fun than the vanilla version . XD

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
View attachment 332928

- A built in poser,
- Custom traits,
- Customizable Subtitles
- And much more!
You can mention the mod here once or twice at most but there's really no need to clutter this thread. You can either stop or you can make a mod thread. Those are your choices.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
bardock.gif

I choose to stop, making a thread isn't possible and continuing here isn't either. If anyone wants to take advantage of everything the mini has to offer they can go to page 15 of this thread.

Enjoy building with rocks instead of marble.

Reactions: Eais90

Eais90

May 27, 2019
View attachment 333060

I choose to stop, making a thread isn't possible and continuing here isn't either. If anyone wants to take advantage of everything the mini has to offer they can go to page 15 of this thread.

Enjoy building with rocks instead of marble.
yeah, so sad, do you know a group like discord for AA2mini, for future updates.

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
How do i get raped by a girl as a guy in this game?
You will need to create a guy with low strenght and the "exploitable" trait. Then add the "scheming" trait to the girl cards that you like or make new ones (also add high strenght, high perversion to them). The creepy personality helps too sometimes, and if you got the AAUnlimited modules you can spend days at making the most diverse types of characters.

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
You can mention the mod here once or twice at most but there's really no need to clutter this thread. You can either stop or you can make a mod thread. Those are your choices.
Man, that was kinda rude. Moderator =/= King. I love this site and i will respect its rules as long as there is common sense and logic to them, so that's why i feel to butt in in this: moderators should inspire respect and fairness instead of flexing their "power". There are enough useless conflicts as of late (e.g. anything NTR), so as a community we should ALL strive for peaceful coexistence.

Reactions: Eais90

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Was super laggy when I tried it. Was getting between to 10-15 fps. I have a 1080ti 32gigs of ram and a i7 4790k on windows 10
Man i have the same build. This game is not always easy to set up properly the first time, but it is worth it. The problem is Win10.

You need the old d3d9.dll file in this case. Here are two methods to fix with the old .dll file:

Follow the instructions and you should be good to go.

May 27, 2018
Man i have the same build. This game is not always easy to set up properly the first time, but it is worth it. The problem is Win10.

You need the old d3d9.dll file in this case. Here are two methods to fix with the old .dll file:

Follow the instructions and you should be good to go.
Thanks for the reply, I'll try this again when I get a chance

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes