Happ62

Jul 6, 2020
Hey guys, does anyone know how to edit realtionship in the AA2mini ? Is there a way to begin a game and make two characters instantly besties or more ? Or do I have to grind it in the old-fashioned way ?

korosuthi

May 10, 2019
Thanks, but it's in PPX, for some reasons i always crashed when using PPX. And that JGImporter, is in japanese, i don't know what to do with that one.
same options as this one but actually works.
you should use aa2u like the aa2minippx one posted above.
Hey guys, does anyone know how to edit realtionship in the AA2mini ? Is there a way to begin a game and make two characters instantly besties or more ? Or do I have to grind it in the old-fashioned way ?
this tool i posted and the newer version above it. (this one has english translation but doesnt work 100%)
Edit nvm this tool is jap too but it kinda works when the other one doesnt. i dont have translated one but it mostly doesnt work. use google lens auto translator i guess.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
So as old af as this game is, is there a reason to try the 1st AA? Does it even run on Win10? Or is AA2 just too much better to even bother?

PervyGuy969

Dec 28, 2021
After following all the steps my game just shows a white screen, On edit if i load a character the game crashes. If i play the actual "game" the only thing you can see is "New game" Load Game" and "config" the background is white.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Is this version easy to install or is like how it was on Hongfire where this game was a mountain and half to install?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Niwa95

Jun 15, 2020
Is this version easy to install or is like how it was on Hongfire where this game was a mountain and half to install?
AA2mini is pre-installed with some mods. That said you have to install the rest of the mods on your own. It's better than the original download, but it's really tedious to deal with all the mod downloads.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Guys can anyone tell me, how exactly can add custom behavior modules to npc? I downloaded more fresh version of AA-Mini and it seems that in folder "Module" there are way more AI behavior modules that in game. Now I've figured out that characters can be edited through AA2Edit and there is "Peronality" Tab, but for some reason there are much fewer options in terms of personalities then in folder "modules".
Another question - does custom futanari character cards exist for AA2Mini-Unlimited?
And the last one about mods, Ive found this list of mods. but I dont know if they are compartable with AA2 Mini.

Last edited:

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Can anyone explain to me how to apply modules to a card. Thank You
When using the editor to create/edit a card there should be a 2nd AAU window that appears. On it, click the module tab. Choose a module you want from the Available section and use the arrow point to the In Use to add it to the card. Repeat till you have all the modules you want and then save normally.

Reactions: Anderus1984

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
It seems I have bit of troubles with custom textures for clothes, eyes, skins etc.. Even though I downloaed them and put into override/texture folder, whenever I try to display in editor character from custom card there is a message that some textures is missing and game offer to use vanila textures for the character. If I say yes, then character will wear vanila school uniform inistead of the their clothes from card. Sometimes even faces slightly different because it uses for example eye texture from vanila game. Maybe there is a guide to correctly install textures for AA2 Ulimited Mini?

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
When talking, where is the intimacy value adjusted to 999?
In main menu. Choose confing, then go the "Additiona;" tab, there you will "Next" with arrow marking pointing to the right. Click on it, it will tranfer you to the next page of the this tab. If I remember correctly you should click couple of times and then you will see 999% response to PC action.

AirAir017

Jan 22, 2018
In main menu. Choose confing, then go the "Additiona;" tab, there you will "Next" with arrow marking pointing to the right. Click on it, it will tranfer you to the next page of the this tab. If I remember correctly you should click couple of times and then you will see 999% response to PC action.
It doesn't work, do you have an illustration?

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
It doesn't work, do you have an illustration?
There two ways to turn it on.

While in-class, press "L".

In the Config/Settings menu, which you can enter from the main menu or by pressing "F1" in-class. (Ignore the look of my UI, I'm using the NiER Automata mod)

Settings.png

It seems I have bit of troubles with custom textures for clothes, eyes, skins etc.. Even though I downloaed them and put into override/texture folder, whenever I try to display in editor character from custom card there is a message that some textures is missing and game offer to use vanila textures for the character. If I say yes, then character will wear vanila school uniform inistead of the their clothes from card. Sometimes even faces slightly different because it uses for example eye texture from vanila game. Maybe there is a guide to correctly install textures for AA2 Ulimited Mini?
This leads to the Hardlinker MEGA. It has a visual guide on how to set up the texture folder for outfits.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes