_Red_Dragon_

May 31, 2020
I can get into the game just fine, but whenever I try and interact with a character or edit one in the roster my game drops to about 1fps and becomes unplayable. Anyone know what's causing this? PC isn't potato and I tried lowering gfx just in case. No lag in class, just in editor/interaction.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I can get into the game just fine, but whenever I try and interact with a character or edit one in the roster my game drops to about 1fps and becomes unplayable. Anyone know what's causing this? PC isn't potato and I tried lowering gfx just in case. No lag in class, just in editor/interaction.
This problem has been discussed so much already. Just go to for a solution.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
There two ways to turn it on.

While in-class, press "L".

In the Config/Settings menu, which you can enter from the main menu or by pressing "F1" in-class. (Ignore the look of my UI, I'm using the NiER Automata mod)

View attachment 1580440

This Mega leads to the Hardlinker MEGA. It has a visual guide on how to set up the texture folder for outfits.

Ive done it previosly but I guess I did something wrong, because game doesnt see those textures. I'll try again. As for Hardlinker I have one question - do I need to launch as "launch as administrator" or simpy click on exe file and launch it. One thing - I use Win 10, so do I need to go in compatibility with hardlinker exe file? Like choosing in compatibility - win 7 for example?

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
So, another question from someone who is to lasy/stupid to find out himself: I got a teacher npc with high virtue in a secret reletionship with pc, but whenever i try to H her she says we cant 'cause shes a teacher and all with zero chance of success. I just cant figure out what to do with it, trying to lewd talk her every day, invited to date, but no result... Gonna keep trying, but i'll ask in advance if anything can be done here?

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Ive done it previosly but I guess I did something wrong, because game doesnt see those textures. I'll try again. As for Hardlinker I have one question - do I need to launch as "launch as administrator" or simpy click on exe file and launch it. One thing - I use Win 10, so do I need to go in compatibility with hardlinker exe file? Like choosing in compatibility - win 7 for example?
Run it normally, no need to run as admin or use compatibility mode.

So, another question from someone who is to lasy/stupid to find out himself: I got a teacher npc with high virtue in a secret reletionship with pc, but whenever i try to H her she says we cant 'cause shes a teacher and all with zero chance of success. I just cant figure out what to do with it, trying to lewd talk her every day, invited to date, but no result... Gonna keep trying, but i'll ask in advance if anything can be done here?
Teachers with virtues normal and above will only have sex in private rooms.

Reactions: #4a4a4a

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
What does "Character mod experiments" and "portable jizou roster" scripts actually do? There is also script if I understood corectly give ability to save anywhere in the game, but I dont know what button is bind for script to make a save game
And is there a mod that add additional voice lines during h-scenes?

Last edited:

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
What does "Character mod experiments" and "portable jizou roster" scripts actually do? There is also script if I understood corectly give ability to save anywhere in the game, but I dont know what button is bind for script to make a save game
And is there a mod that add additional voice lines during h-scenes?
No idea what Character Mod Experiments does.

Portable Jizou Roster gives you access to the Jizou roster without having to go to Behind the Martial Arts Room to actually click on it. It also allows you to change characters and edit the class mid-game.

When the extsave script is highlighted the Settings button will be selectable, you'll be able to change it whatever you want but by default it's F3.

None that I know of.

Reactions: Anderus1984

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
No idea what Character Mod Experiments does.

Portable Jizou Roster gives you access to the Jizou roster without having to go to Behind the Martial Arts Room to actually click on it. It also allows you to change characters and edit the class mid-game.

When the extsave script is highlighted the Settings button will be selectable, you'll be able to change it whatever you want but by default it's F3.

None that I know of.
Thanks for the info. Ive got one more question, is there a button that hide UI during H-scenes? I remember Koikatsu had one, when I played it, if I am not mistaken (it was year ago or so)

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Hmm. I am bit confused. I've seen in moules in AA2edit. there such behavior modules as futanari and dominatrix. In description of futanari it says, if npc futanari iniate h-scene, this npc will be dominant in the scene, as for npc female have dominatrix module it says "Sometimes into pegging". Ive made a test. Ive created a class win one male character PC and one futanari ambusher/futanari trait. But whenever she rapes male PC, it always vanila. In other world the only different between normal H-scene and rap h-scene was that I had no control over it, but all the poses were from vanila. No dominatove action as futanari. Same goes for female charater go are into femdom, have dominatrix module. It always vanila.
Although now that I am thinking about it, maybe it was vanila, becasue it was rape? Like maybe rape scene dont have futanari or dominatrix pegging male pc? The is ive seen in trigers there is such thing as reverse roles. So is it possible to get h scene where futanari or dominatrix have their way with male chararcter (the that is controlled by play)
Another thing Ive noticed with futanari, that it for some reason in some scene suddenly futa ahmm let say they loose their action tool and in others it is visible. Is it a bug?

Update: So Ive figured out how to make futa on male or pegging with strapon. Two questions left in this regard:
1) As said when rape scene activated. because of H-Ai mod, which basically takes away control from the player, in other word all butttons during h-scene cant used, uncluding the one, where you switch roles (ironically it was the button in the right upper coner, right above first button for prelude scenes). So is there a way unblock that specific button. Although I can say that same problem with undressing, because Ai has controll it usually partially underss the one who is doing violation of player character and but player character usually stays fully dressed. For know I only see one option - to disable H-ai mod, but then it won really be any different from usual H-scenes.
2) Second question about one bug that I got, when I discovered this "Switch role" button. The thing is - when futanari character is fully undressed it has both natural penis and strapon and they clip through each other . Maybe somesome already had such problem? Any advices how to solve it?

Last edited:

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Guys. I Need help. My AAU Launcher doesn't even open whenever I click AA2 Play or AA2 Edit.

I Tried changing things up in the AAU folder, reinstalling AAU, Things... just still doesn't work at all. Anyone got any solutions ?

Idk If I fuck up something... the last thing I did was changing the mipmap settings and anti aliasing.

Last edited:

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
This Mega leads to the Hardlinker MEGA. It has a visual guide on how to set up the texture folder for outfits.
It seems like I miss something. Event though I follow guide and install everything as it says in the guide the game still doesnt detect those texture as a result it forces all characters to wear school uniform, when I click "display character" or put any custom character in class.
Here what I did according to the guide, prehaps you can tell where Ive made a mistake:

1) As it says in guide Ive made back up, by renaming texture folder and created new one when I put hardlinker in the texture folder, (both archived 7z and extracted)
2) I used hardlinker, after that many shortcut folders have appeared in texture folder
3) And then Ive dowmloaded zip archive with textures and put it in folder "textures". This one, that I marked with red arrrow. But prehaps this was my mistake? Maybe I needed to download folder that Ive marked with green? OCQiVQ_0YQY.jpg VlpisZmsayM.jpg

IAMATREEMAN

Aug 14, 2020
Hi, I'm having an issue with the futa characters. The natural penis shows up just fine in the editor but when in game it shows up as this weird patch on the pubic area. I am honestly not sure if I did something wrong or if it's a problem with the textures.
S1.PNG
S2.PNG

rengo1990

Dec 28, 2020
how the hell do i choose my character from the roster?????? ive been losing my mind searching the net trying to find a way to do the simplest thing and i cant find it. its bad enough that i cant make my own character but jesus let me at least choose my character instead of being randomly chosen for me.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
....it forces all characters to wear school uniform....
Do you have a clothing collection installed? Without that, the textures do nothing. Oh and the zip and folder you highlighted are the same. The folder if for those who are updating and don't need everything in the zip.

how the hell do i choose my character from the roster?????? ive been losing my mind searching the net trying to find a way to do the simplest thing and i cant find it. its bad enough that i cant make my own character but jesus let me at least choose my character instead of being randomly chosen for me.
When making a class. the first card you putting will be the once you control. You can change character in the morning before class in the roster menu.

May 19, 2017
I'm trying to play this game again but by god is it laggy for some reason. I don't understand that because I was able to play it years ago on my old pc that only had integrated Intel drivers. Also, it keeps freezing during an H scene. The sound's still there and it seems like the game is playing normally but the screen is still frozen. Is there a fix for this? The win10fix did nothing.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
I'm trying to play this game again but by god is it laggy for some reason. I don't understand that because I was able to play it years ago on my old pc that only had integrated Intel drivers. Also, it keeps freezing during an H scene. The sound's still there and it seems like the game is playing normally but the screen is still frozen. Is there a fix for this? The win10fix did nothing.
Check the troubleshooting section and see if that helps:

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes