hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
what i mean is, when you have someone following you, isn't your bedroom or something supposed to unlock? I mean, my gf in the game keeps trying to do things in school or public and everything is interrupted at least 80-90% of the time. Isn't a love hotel or something supposed to unlock with a mod/add-on?
Yep, private rooms. Yeah, the bedroom and love hotel are options but I believe their locked till evening, not 100% on the love hotel. There are others, try the stalls in the girl's restroom or the shower room. Alternatively, you could press "C" and disable NPCs from interrupting your interactions, though depending on your partner they might not appreciate voyeurs and end it anyway.

Jan 23, 2022
Alright, well I'm done trying to figure out how to get the private rooms. Don't know what I'm doing wrong with the mod, and the pixelation of the private areas isn't working either. No matter. Still enjoying the game. I already have the patches ready for KKP & Ai Shoujo. I hope those are easier to deal with than this. :ROFLMAO:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
The Windows 10 Fix is built into AA2Mini:

Everything is drag and drop so those old mods are obsolete. The guide above recommends SVII variant of CCC (which is in the guide) because it's the only one being updated but it removes some outfits that were in HEXA and normal SVII to make room for new ones.

Those aren't the personalities, those are modules they change the behavior of the cards. You can only see the personalities once you click new character or load one in.

As for you other post, the uncensor isn't packed with the game. The SVII is the most recommended and because your here your here for lesbian content, you really just just need the CCC SVII 2.0.ppx from the CCC mega and the SVII uncensor from here
Thanks for clearing that up! I guess I should have looked harder when I was going through the settings.
Two more questions if you don't mind though?
So what happened to the HF Patch? Did modders just stop updating it?
Since I haven't downloaded and uncensor mods for AAII mini, should I download the one mentioned in the guide? I'm asking since I'm not sure what it referring to as the CCC file?

EDIT: Also.....I know people are just gonna tell me to go read the install guide which I followed but since I'm stupid or something, the ppx files that I placed within my AAII mini data folder such as 21_CCC_SVII_v2_0.ppx isn't "activating" or something. Not really sure why the mod isn't working when all the guide says is to " Place all .ppx files into AA2MiniPPX\data " which I've done.

Last edited:

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Thanks for clearing that up! I guess I should have looked harder when I was going through the settings.
Two more questions if you don't mind though?
So what happened to the HF Patch? Did modders just stop updating it?
Since I haven't downloaded and uncensor mods for AAII mini, should I download the one mentioned in the guide? I'm asking since I'm not sure what it referring to as the CCC file?

EDIT: Also.....I know people are just gonna tell me to go read the install guide which I followed but since I'm stupid or something, the ppx files that I placed within my AAII mini data folder such as 21_CCC_SVII_v2_0.ppx isn't "activating" or something. Not really sure why the mod isn't working when all the guide says is to " Place all .ppx files into AA2MiniPPX\data " which I've done.
Can I see a screenshot of your data folder?

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Can I see a screenshot of your data folder?
Screenshot (112).png

Pretty sure how it's supposed to be? Unless there's another data folder I'm not aware of? I do have AAII mini stored on a external hard drive so I don't know If that can be a issue. I swear, If it's because the directory folder isn't named AA2MiniPPX, I'm gonna lose brain cells lol

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
View attachment 1615269

Pretty sure how it's supposed to be? Unless there's another data folder I'm not aware of? I do have AAII mini stored on a external hard drive so I don't know If that can be a issue. I swear, If it's because the directory folder isn't named AA2MiniPPX, I'm gonna lose brain cells lol
Same thing for me too. None of my .ppx files are firing off either.
The version of AA2 in the OP is different that one in the FAQs I posted, .pp2 (OP) vs .ppx(FAQ). Sorry, I assumed they were the same versions. The .pp2 version was abandoned for the .ppx one. Can't even find mods for .pp2 anymore. Best thing I can suggest is to the download the version from the and move your card, textures and ppx files to it.

Jan 23, 2022
The version of AA2 in the OP is different that one in the FAQs I posted, .pp2 (OP) vs .ppx(FAQ). Sorry, I assumed they were the same versions. The .pp2 version was abandoned for the .ppx one. Can't even find mods for .pp2 anymore. Best thing I can suggest is to the download the version from the and move your card, textures and ppx files to it.
Will do. Thanks. Trying that now

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Nope, the newest version is absolute dog shiz for me lol
Couldn't get it to run through any of the combinations in the guide after the first time I ran it, which crashed after I clicked on the Budha stature in game. The launcher works but it just crashes when I try to launch the game lol Since I'm essentially screwed, Is there any way to get pp2 mods? I suppose I can't use my super old mods with this version? I still got files from like 2015 still laying around

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Couldn't get it to run through any of the combinations in the guide after the first time I ran it, which crashed after I clicked on the Budha stature in game. The launcher works but it just crashes when I try to launch the game lol Since I'm essentially screwed, Is there any way to get pp2 mods? I suppose I can't use my super old mods with this version? I still got files from like 2015 still laying around
Sometimes when AA2 crashes, I had to restart me computer to get it work again. I have to ask, did you install everything from the extra folder?

If it still doesn't work, I dunno. Those old mod where for ILLUSION's version of game that no one uses and requires a mod installer. That mediafire folder used to have .pp2 files but the owner dropped them when .ppx replaced it. Only place I knew to get those files.

Reactions: thadoomguy
Jan 23, 2022
Same. I went back to what's here. At least what's here runs. I still don't get the uncensoring or the 3D rooms, but at least I've had an encounter in the love hotel and the girls' toilet stall. I'll take what works. :LOL:

Spent nearly three or four days now trying to get shit to work on this game. Once I move on to Koikatsu Party (god willing I hope that works at least) I won't worry too much about this or that with this game. I'll still enjoy it, but obviously, without its fullest potential being used.

Jan 23, 2022
Sometimes when AA2 crashes, I had to restart me computer to get it work again. I have to ask, did you install everything from the extra folder?

If it still doesn't work, I dunno. Those old mod where for ILLUSION's version of game that no one uses and requires a mod installer. That mediafire folder used to have .pp2 files but the owner dropped them when .ppx replaced it. Only place I knew to get those files.
I have to say, I've been on this site for more than a year under a new account, you are the first person I honestly like. Here's why:

You mentioned the Extras folder, right? I never touched it. I had everything else already installed EXCEPT the Windows desktop runtime .exe. After I installed that, EVERYTHING works; the uncensored, the 3D rooms. Everything.

So, my friend. Thank you so fucking very much. (y)

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I have to say, I've been on this site for more than a year under a new account, you are the first person I honestly like. Here's why:

You mentioned the Extras folder, right? I never touched it. I had everything else already installed EXCEPT the Windows desktop runtime .exe. After I installed that, EVERYTHING works; the uncensored, the 3D rooms. Everything.

I downloaded and tested seven of the major ones and they work lol

I haven't restarted my computer but I'll do that when I do and install the stuff in the extra folder

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018

Your welcome.

Mega

I downloaded and tested seven of the major ones and they work lol

I haven't restarted my computer but I'll do that when I do and install the stuff in the extra folder
Whether you sticked with .pp2 or moved to .ppx, I hope it worked out for you.

korosuthi

May 10, 2019
i edited 2 characters in editor, they look fine even in the game outfit menu before i enter school but when i do they revert back, what am i doing wrong
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

#Edit. Nevermind. i found out. in case someone has the same question you need to go to editor in general tab where "styles" are. style changes everything.

Last edited:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Still haven't restarted my computer lol

Another dumb question. I just realized there was extra personality traits via the unlimited modules so I went ahead and messed around with it, having added a few traits to a character however I went back into the editor after not seeing any drastic changes. When I checked in the module, all the traits I've chosen were no longer selected for that character. Do I need to save in the unlimited tab box or something for the traits to stay cause just saving my character doesn't do the trick since it just gets reset every time I load up the character.

Findus48

Aug 23, 2020
I am having a problem with male npc's not stripping when H-ai is activated, resulting in fully clothed sex, does anyone know how to fix this?

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Anyone know where I could find a guide on installing mods manually?
Thank you.
As I've been told, the current version of AAII, at least on here anyway, doesn't have mods installed the conventual way like in the past, now all you do is drop either PPX or PPE files directly into your data folder, that's it lol. You can find the PPX mod files in the guide or if your using the version on here, you can find a mega link up above that take you to PPE files.

Luluiii

Jan 27, 2022
Hello. I am having a lot of troubles understanding this I am using AA2 mini and I still don't get how downloading character cards should work. I download one. looks good on edit. crashes in game. looks corrupted when I try to use it again. I have no idea what ppx or pp2 should mean all I know is Ive been told to use pp2 but idefk what to do with that. I checked the guide on page 15 and it wasn't covering the topic I was looking. I am just confused.
-I want mod and add uncencor
-I want to add clothing mods
-I want character cards that work

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes