Aug 23, 2018
dont bother with the version linked in this thread guys just go here and follow the steps it works

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
well when in doubt peps, even If it sucks donkeys balls, play without mods lol

frankensteiner316, the version on F95 fine, it's the one I use :/

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
dont bother with the version linked in this thread guys just go here and follow the steps it works
Could someone who speaks Spanish help me install aa2 with the mods it offers correctly? I try to follow the steps but there is always some failure or error which I never know what it is.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
It's like gameboy2510 says, if you have an issue with your install you must post a picture of your data folder. Like so:

AA2.png

A in-game picture doesn't help much and I'm too dumb to know how to read a crash log.

As for the version, both will work but you can't mix and match mods. They have to match the version of the game you're using. I'm using ppx and you can see in the pic how all the mods I have use .ppx extensions. Since the pp2 is not worked on anymore the install guide only give links to ppx mods. Use the one of mega link under the "Other Sources" spoiler in the OP if your using pp2 A.K.A. the version downloaded from the OP.

Reactions: RARE2000

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Okay I downloaded the game from the op and got it working, though I heard this game has a yandere personality or at least a mod of one where do it get that?

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Okay I downloaded the game from the op and got it working, though I heard this game has a yandere personality or at least a mod of one where do it get that?
Here -
It's port of the Yandere personality from Koikatsu.

If you want more, a lion's share of the personalities are in the hexapp that can be found in a mega link in the OP but the newer ones (like Yandere) are posted to this . They're free but backers get new ones early.

Reactions: Trickstar

jellende2065

Jul 26, 2018
artificial academy 2 dosen't seem to work for me anymore. I've played it for a long while also have all the updates and was fine and never had problems with it...until now. Just nothing lauches or loads up, just freezes and crashes. The old 1.5.3 works but nothing after that. Anyone know what might be the issue?

Last edited:

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
How to patch the game with new version for AA2Mini?
Patching I dunno.
Better to download the last version of AA2Mini PPX...

artificial academy 2 dosen't seem to work for me anymore. I've played it for a long while also have all the updates and was fine and never had problems with it...until now. Just nothing lauchesor no loads up, just freezes and crashes. The old 1.5.3 works but nothing after that. Anyone know what might be the issue?
What version of AA2 are you using ?

zoneii

Apr 29, 2020
Here - Mega
It's port of the Yandere personality from Koikatsu.

If you want more, a lion's share of the personalities are in the hexapp that can be found in a mega link in the OP but the newer ones (like Yandere) are posted to this . They're free but backers get new ones early.
after extract the file (yandere personality) where I need to put the jg2 file

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
It sort of works. The uncensored dosen't work. I tried them all, but it's just nothing there. Not even the censer version.
I'm using AA2MiniPPX-V4. If you do :
- Be sure to have checked "use .pxx resource loader" and unchecked "use .pp2 resource loader", I'm not sure they work together.
- This AA2Mini version use MKIII uncensore. "MKIII (chinpo.bmp -> .tga texture)" should be checked too.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes