ClownPuppety

Feb 25, 2022
Does anyone know where the mod file that enables homosex scene is? It has some problem on its animation, so I'm trying to remove it. I am using aa2 mini ppx.

jellende2065

Jul 26, 2018
I'm using AA2MiniPPX-V4. If you do :
- Be sure to have checked "use .pxx resource loader" and unchecked "use .pp2 resource loader", I'm not sure they work together.
- This AA2Mini version use MKIII uncensore. "MKIII (chinpo.bmp -> .tga texture)" should be checked too.
Still nothing. Maybe I should start from scratch. Any other ideas?

XHeerosamaX

Jul 11, 2017
is it just me or does jmcp removes ahegao? and any link for morecumpos ppx version?? the mediafire one dissapeared.

Last edited:

mehmeh132

Feb 27, 2022
I have a weird bug where characters won't interact with each other or with the player character. It used to work fine for like 3 days but now it got bugged. Is this a known issue?

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
is it just me or does jmcp removes ahegao? and any link for morecumpos ppx version?? the mediafire one dissapeared.
Work for me. It was purposefully deleted because it was seen as inferior to JMCP.

I have a weird bug where characters won't interact with each other or with the player character. It used to work fine for like 3 days but now it got bugged. Is this a known issue?
Did you accidentally press X or C? Those enable/disable NPC > PC interactions and NPC > NPC interactions, respectively.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Is there a way to use AA2Edit to change the Personality/Traits of character cards?
Edit: Never mind. Was messing around with the QtEdit and that seems like the thing I'm looking for.
Edit 2: Because this helped me out with uncensoring, I'll just copy+paste this message from kylemorre:

Instructions for enabling full uncensor:
1. Download the file called "48_uncensor_svii3d_v16.pp2" from Mega

2. Paste that file in the directory Data folder(e.g. AA2Mini\data)

3. Start AA2Play.exe

4. in AAUnlimited Tab uncheck "MKII(chinpo.bmp ->.tga texture)"

Game is now uncensored!

Would be great if this info was placed in instillation section

Last edited:
Reactions: Ctenus
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes