MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Hello. I am having a lot of troubles understanding this I am using AA2 mini and I still don't get how downloading character cards should work. I download one. looks good on edit. crashes in game. looks corrupted when I try to use it again. I have no idea what ppx or pp2 should mean all I know is Ive been told to use pp2 but idefk what to do with that. I checked the guide on page 15 and it wasn't covering the topic I was looking. I am just confused.
-I want mod and add uncencor
-I want to add clothing mods
-I want character cards that work
Your probably missing a mod if you can't actually save or play a specific card.

PPX and it's associated files are just that, the mod file themselves. Don't know how they work myself but it's simple. Once you download a PPX mod file(the current version of AAII uses PPX mod files, not pp2, that's what the version on HERE, not the guide, uses. There both mod files, for different versions. PP2's is for the outdated version of AAII), all you have to literally do is move them into your data folder in your AAII folder. If you can't do that, I don't know what to tell ya lol

Frankly I just wanna know how to add AAII unlimited personality traits to a card in the module box without it being reset every time I load said card up in the editor. I really want to use the new pregnancy and marriage traits dammit lol

Luluiii

Jan 27, 2022
ahh that makes sense I was hella confused. I was putting them in a folder called mod lul.
also the card themselves don't offer much clothing mods..is it also same for clothing mod? do I also just drag them and put them on data as a zip file with out unpacking?

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
ahh that makes sense I was hella confused. I was putting them in a folder called mod lul.
also the card themselves don't offer much clothing mods..is it also same for clothing mod? do I also just drag them and put them on data as a zip file with out unpacking?
Depending on the uncensor your using, there's a clothing pack that goes with it that adds about thirty or so variations of school uniforms as well as a couple of things like a maid and bunny girl outfit. Make sure to download the clothes mod for whatever censor mod you got from the guide for PPX or from the mega library(I linked it above) If your using the version here. There may be more mods but I wouldn't know. Frankly I'm surprised AAII still gets support at all since most people prefer Koikatsu for some reason even though it's gameplay is garbage lol

Reactions: Luluiii

bazooka1911

Sep 23, 2017
(the current version of AAII uses PPX mod files, not pp2, that's what the version on HERE, not the guide, uses. There both mod files, for different versions. PP2's is for the outdated version of AAII)
Sorry but this version does not have .ppx resource loader.
I opened up the launcher and selected AA2Unlimited tab and selected the above ^
and it gave me the error of ppexm64.exe not available.

Interestingly enough.
I think the AA2Unlimited here is outdated.

Last edited:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Sorry but this version does not have .ppx resource loader.
I opened up the launcher and selected AA2Unlimited tab and selected the above ^
and it gave me the error of ppexm64.exe not available.

Interestingly enough.
I think the AA2Unlimited here is outdated.
WTF is a resource loader? lol
All I did was put the PPE files in the data folder and case closed, they worked lol

Yes, I told you, the AAII on F95 is the PPE version WHICH IS OUTDATED, the updated version on the AAII guide. The guide version uses PPX as PPPE was abandoned for whatever reason so yes, the AAII on here, including it's unlimited modules are outdated lol

Luluiii

Jan 27, 2022
How do I edit a card thats already on a save file without losing the progress I made with her? I tried class editor but that didn't work

Luluiii

Jan 27, 2022
ReiEditAA2 is what I use
how do I make it work?
[also I still haven't been able to use the uncencor mod. I unpacked it on the data base wasn't that what was spouused to do? Ive also tried without unzipping just putting the whole zip file innit there's still blur?]

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
how do I make it work?
[also I still haven't been able to use the uncencor mod. I unpacked it on the data base wasn't that what was spouused to do? Ive also tried without unzipping just putting the whole zip file innit there's still blur?]
i use AA2QtEdit u load the class save file under data\save\class

Luluiii

Jan 27, 2022
Man I hate this what the fuck do I do. why modding this game is so goddamn awful(not this site spessifcly) why does no one explain what pp or other stuff are just tells you how to "override" it 4chan didn't help as well I am very confused is there really no guide/person that can explain a lot of stuff for me?

gameboy2510

Jul 11, 2018
Game is 11 years old not supported by the devs anymore and even the way you have to install it has changed over the years there is a lot of confusion because what used to work for you once might not anymore

Here is some info

unless you give more info on your crashes im going to guess your missing clothes or the card was not made right try editing it or finding another one

Reactions: frankensteiner316

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
seriously.....you guys are killing me, I literally explained this in the last page lol
To install any sort of mods, whether PPe or PPX, all ya literally do is put the file in the data folder in your game lol

There is no "installing" cards lol
You download a card and put it in your female or male folder under saves and it's in the game lol
If it crashes your game, your obviously missing a mod, that's modding 101, especially for Jap games lol

If you guys think this game hard now to install mods, you should have seen it when you had to manually install the game, patch the game with Hongfire's HF-Patch than MANUALLY install mod files. I wish It was this simple like eight years ago. I remember spending six hours reinstalling this game after screwing up on one thing. This mini version basically idiot proof lol

Reactions: coyotegrey
Sep 21, 2021
Randomly stumbled upon this thread just to be reminded how much better male editor was before compared to the shitfest that's Koikatsu. Holy hell that's depressing.

Luluiii

Jan 27, 2022
seriously.....you guys are killing me, I literally explained this in the last page lol
To install any sort of mods, whether PPe or PPX, all ya literally do is put the file in the data folder in your game lol

You download a card and put it in your female or male folder under saves and it's in the game lol
If it crashes your game, your obviously missing a mod, that's modding 101, especially for Jap games lol

If you guys think this game hard now to install mods, you should have seen it when you had to manually install the game, patch the game with Hongfire's HF-Patch than MANUALLY install mod files. I wish It was this simple like eight years ago. I remember spending six hours reinstalling this game after screwing up on one thing. This mini version basically idiot proof lol
Its not hard to download it I just didn't know where to look for a guide. what was confusing however how tf am I gonna use these on editor it keeps on saying stuff like overwrite this and that and so far I haven't been able to see any kind of simple explamination on how it works. the reason of it all being seemingly confusing is that there just so many thing so to download at once and to understand what they are and how they work. like how do I change someones hair light texture or whatever. It may be dumb proof but there are still a lot to take in at once.
after going trough bunch of guides I was confused on which one to use since I had no idea which ones were the better or outdated onces so there was a huge info pollution so seeing your post didn't made much difference since I still had no idea what to follow

Aug 23, 2018

yeah i did exactly that and nothing showed up. Ended up downloading a mod installer and now it works for me. Ive never been a modder so modding 101 is my level, and tho i suspected i was missing a mod it never said what i was missing and the card downloading site also didnt say it needed any mods to run so how the fuck would i know lol. Not everyone is as adept at modding shit as you are bud.

edit: is there anywhere i can get the aa1 poses port mod? The one from the mega database isnt avaliable anymore

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes