VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
I used to play this game back in the day and i remember there being a mod or something that would let you change the affection and stats on a girl to skip the grind and fuck right away, i cant find it now, is it not a thing anymore? Also how do i go about modding the game to maybe add more clothes and sex positions, and maybe more personalities

s0ulcacher1234567

Jul 31, 2019
I downloaded some personalities and put them on some characters in the editor but now there t posing when they stand still, I've messed around with it a little bit but couldn't figure out what to do. does anyone know what to do?

Dec 21, 2017
Made a PPX version of the lighting mod by Uppervolta.
Place in the data directory.

Link to the modern version of AA2:

Put the "AA2MiniPPX" folder somewhere like:
C:\Games
(Avoids crashes)
Install everything in the "extra" folder.
Use AA2QtEdit to modify saves.
Click "Load Save File"
go to data\save\class

Update AA2U:

Don't delete the "AAUnlimited" folder, overwrite.
Modules go in the data\override\module folder.

Win10 Fix:
Open AA2Edit or AA2Play
Go to "Scripts" tab
Enable "win10fix"
Exit launcher
Relaunch

Essential mods:

Koikatsu Personalities:

The PP files go in the data folder.

Discord Servers:

HarderLinker:

Additional Resources:

Cards:

They go in the data\save folder under male or female.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2017
No problem! Alright, here's the thing. You are running an extremely outdated version of AA2. Modders do not support the PP2 format anymore so I'm betting that the problem has to do with the mixing of PP and PP2 files. Not to mention what may be happening on the shadow set side of things. My recommendation for you is to (I know it sucks but) go to my earlier post and download the modern AA2 (It's called AA2MiniPPX) and go through the steps I hopefully explained well enough.
If you need any help with mods in the "Essential Mods" category just let me know.

Also DON'T WORRY about your cards not working with the new version just copy them over and you should be good :)

The end result should look something like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: s0ulcacher1234567

s0ulcacher1234567

Jul 31, 2019
No problem! Alright, here's the thing. You are running an extremely outdated version of AA2. Modders do not support the PP2 format anymore so I'm betting that the problem has to do with the mixing of PP and PP2 files. Not to mention what may be happening on the shadow set side of things. My recommendation for you is to (I know it sucks but) go to my earlier post and download the modern AA2 (It's called AA2MiniPPX) and go through the steps I hopefully explained well enough.
If you need any help with mods in the "Essential Mods" category just let me know.

Also DON'T WORRY about your cards not working with the new version just copy them over and you should be good :)
that was way more simple than i thought it would be and feel slightly dumb but thank you a lot and for taking time out of your day to help me:giggle:.

Reactions: Silent Wolf 91

223344dd

Oct 24, 2021
Recently updated to the newest versions for AA2MiniPPX and AA2Unlimited for the mods and shit. Game stopped working completely, no matter what I change the launcher crashes. I'm so disappointed, I should've kept that damn old version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silent Wolf 91
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes