Sep 16, 2020
I'm trying to put some tattoos on a girl using the tan tab in AAUPanel then setting the opacity of the tan to 100. However the overworld girl keeps showing up with this really dark whole-body tan (tattoos show up fine while talking to the girl). Any way to fix this?
No one responded, but I ended up finding the answer. You need the untan lowpoly mod to make it so the overworld models aren't tanned with tattos/scribbles. I ran into a problem where certain archive/mesh (couldn't tell which) overrides were messing with the mod and keep the overworld tans in. If you run into the same problem and you have the untan lowpoly mod installed (should come preinstalled with the mini version), try deleting some of the archive/mesh overrides.

Dec 21, 2017
idk what it is...I followed the guide on the webpage, I followed the guide from page 128 here but no matter what the game won't launch (launcher goes not responding)....it worked on my other pc couple months ago and now on this one it doesn't.... (same win10pro just this one is like 4 times stronger)
Did you install all of the things in the "EXTRAS" folder?

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Hey Silent Wolf 91, since it seems you have everything figured out with AA2 wouldn't it be simpler for you to just plop down your version of the game somewhere (MEGA or torrent) as an optional download?

Mar 17, 2019
everyone is raving about how great aa2 is and how everyone wants an aa3 but i have to say after a week of ingame, the game is pretty boring.
Did I miss something in the game or why should it be so great?

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
everyone is raving about how great aa2 is and how everyone wants an aa3 but i have to say after a week of ingame, the game is pretty boring.
Did I miss something in the game or why should it be so great?
Play latest illusion games like Koikatsu or Sunshine ,play this. The fun about this game is interaction between player and girls. U can create so much havoc and not be aware of this. Girls just don't walk around like robots,no u cannot create harem and fuck around easily. U can actually make them break with you,punch u in face or even kill you. Just works yourself in the top of rankings and fun begins,if u use unlimited then u can create very extreme situations

Reactions: Silent Wolf 91

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
i know i tried to install this years ago and failed... im dont know anything about computer XD so im still scared to try it. Idk how to change anything in windows if something isnt working right. And well yeah. Still after years would love to try this game at some point in some year XD love the videos about this game. So maybe someone could help me with it.

Mar 17, 2019
Play latest illusion games like Koikatsu or Sunshine ,play this. The fun about this game is interaction between player and girls. U can create so much havoc and not be aware of this. Girls just don't walk around like robots,no u cannot create harem and fuck around easily. U can actually make them break with you,punch u in face or even kill you. Just works yourself in the top of rankings and fun begins,if u use unlimited then u can create very extreme situations
what do you mean by "unlimited", is that a game mode or something?

sabbbo

Nov 5, 2018
need help, the game was running fine until i updated AAU to v1.8.0

basically i cant rly click on any H positions cuz it looked like this

1649965708866.png

Vanry

Dec 27, 2020
Hey, i recently updated the jmcp mod to v25 and i notice that it delete all of the climax position and left only a few of them, can i ask if someone can give me the previous version of the mod, because i already deleted mine. wat happen here.png

Oct 1, 2021
Why does it run like hot fucking garbage? Every time I start talking to someone or even just preview their model, the frams drop to like, 1 per second. Is there some settting I'm missing?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes