Eski

Jun 25, 2018
Can someone tell me why one of my characters wants to stab her cheating lover? I mean. I kind of find it funny, but I don't think any of her traits or modules make her want to kill.

Unless it's Dominant? But I don't think I see anything like that in the Triggers.

Also, does anyone have experience with using the Gullible module? I have a Gullible character but she's not gullible enough to follow me into Private Rooms.

Unsolicited backstory: My class is Power Rangers/Super Sentai themed and I have the Rangers going to school with the big bad demon villainess. The Pink Ranger apparently got together with her but the villainess is sleeping around like a succubus. Pink Ranger doesn't like this and decides to kill the villainess. However, the villainess has the undying module so she shrugs it off. So every day at school, the Pink Ranger furiously tries to kill the villainess but never succeeds. The teacher apparently doesn't care and thinks it's just a stupid teenager thing.

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Can someone tell me why one of my characters wants to stab her cheating lover? I mean. I kind of find it funny, but I don't think any of her traits or modules make her want to kill.

Unless it's Dominant? But I don't think I see anything like that in the Triggers.

Also, does anyone have experience with using the Gullible module? I have a Gullible character but she's not gullible enough to follow me into Private Rooms.

Unsolicited backstory: My class is Power Rangers/Super Sentai themed and I have the Rangers going to school with the big bad demon villainess. The Pink Ranger apparently got together with her but the villainess is sleeping around like a succubus. Pink Ranger doesn't like this and decides to kill the villainess. However, the villainess has the undying module so she shrugs it off. So every day at school, the Pink Ranger furiously tries to kill the villainess but never succeeds. The teacher apparently doesn't care and thinks it's just a stupid teenager thing.
Haven't really look at the corruption module so it might be that. Or one of the character in your class has dark semen, it give the evil trait to others that they have sex with iirc.

Reactions: Eski

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Hey, i recently updated the jmcp mod to v25 and i notice that it delete all of the climax position and left only a few of them, can i ask if someone can give me the previous version of the mod, because i already deleted mine. View attachment 1763056
Jmcp v25 only works with aau 1.8. If you are using that then did you put the jmcp.lua into the AAunlimited/mod folder?

Aug 4, 2019
Didn't get an answer so I'll post again

When any of the NPCs run around and meet each other, they suddenly change to a T-pose. I am running on unlimited btw. I tried searching but haven't found a fix...

Dec 21, 2017
Didn't get an answer so I'll post again

When any of the NPCs run around and meet each other, they suddenly change to a T-pose. I am running on unlimited btw. I tried searching but haven't found a fix...
I haven't run into this problem at all. maybe go through my guide to the letter and see if that fixes your issues.

Aug 4, 2019
I haven't run into this problem at all. maybe go through my guide to the letter and see if that fixes your issues.
I did go through the guide to the letter twice. I even downloaded all the packs, personalities and poses I could find and nothing helped.

Edit: This is simply only when NPCs stop and "do" something and it's not always. Am I missing an animation pack or something?

Last edited:

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
Got a problem here. My English is not the best, but I'll try to make it understandable.
So, recently I wanted to get some more characters into the game, I dowloaded the first card and it already does not work properly: for some reason character has this strange stattering texture inside their legs.
Безымянный 1.png
I tried to install the card on a clean game but i still get this.
After some file browsing I figured that it appears with tail texture. I found it and after deletion that thing dissapears alone with the tail, which doesn't really suit me.
Безымянный 2.png
Безымянный 3.png
So, what is it? Is the card broken or am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to fix this?
I tried to do the same thing a year or so ago, got the same thing and gave up, but now I really wanna figure it out. Wont be surprised if this is a common knowledge and I'm just being inattentive.

XHeerosamaX

Jul 11, 2017
One option is the trainer I mentioned a few posts up. The post in question.

It requires that the game have it's registry set though. If you have any sense at all you won't run a RegEdit that anyone uploads online, so I'll just tell you what to put in one to make it work. Yes, this makes it work with AA2Mini even if you have the "fakereg" option enabled so long as you change the "X:\\InstallLocation" to where ever you have the game.

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\AA2Play]
"INSTALLDIR"="X:\\InstallLocation"
"PRODUCTNAME"="ジンコウガクエン2"
"VERSION"=dword:00000064

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\AA2Edit]
"INSTALLDIR"="X:\\InstallLocation"
"PRODUCTNAME"="ジンコウガクエン2 きゃらめいく"
"VERSION"=dword:00000064
EDIT: Uploaded just the readme in case you wanted to check out all the features first before going through the trouble.
changed the install location to the folder in my rig but still shows no registry..... wtf do i need japanese locale?

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
OMG i seriously forgot how complicated was to install all the quirks i get that i prolly installed/replaced something in the wrong place.....
Big SAD
PS: Before trying to add some extras was working fine but the exe stopped working T.T

Damemesharer

Jun 27, 2020
I have a question guys: I installed both the Hexa Personality Pack and C4's installed at the same time. Would there be overlap between the two? What I mean is for example, do any of the two mod's personality choices occupy the same "slot" in the maker/editor? Like personality 1 from mod A occupies a slot and personality 1 from mod B also occupies that slot?

Dec 21, 2017
I have a question guys: I installed both the Hexa Personality Pack and C4's installed at the same time. Would there be overlap between the two? What I mean is for example, do any of the two mod's personality choices occupy the same "slot" in the maker/editor? Like personality 1 from mod A occupies a slot and personality 1 from mod B also occupies that slot?
Not to my knowledge :)

Reactions: Damemesharer

negazim

Mar 17, 2022
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I can't read through 132 pages of this thread.
Sort of a newb, how do I also get the clothing of the character from their cards? It loads up the character just fine, but every one of them being in their school uniforms, not in the outfit from their cards.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I can't read through 132 pages of this thread.
Sort of a newb, how do I also get the clothing of the character from their cards? It loads up the character just fine, but every one of them being in their school uniforms, not in the outfit from their cards.
Outfits usually use custom assets. It's next to impossible to find characters nowadays that don't require a shit ton of additional downloads to make them look like they do in their cards. One of the major issues in the game now considering at this point a lot of the user created costumes and their prereqs are difficult or impossible to find. It's usually why I end up not playing long, takes so long to set up the game and get everything to work/look properly. Having to stop runs constantly to fix shit ruins the game, just like Skyrim.

I hope Illusion eventually improves that to include all needed shit in the download, because people are absolute ass at listing all the shit that a char card needs to look properly. Even with people trying their best to compile custom assets, there's always shit missing from those lists. I remember last time I tried to play this, an entire collection of swimsuits was removed from their download for some reason, so I had to go through and modify all the girls to different swimsuits and none of them looked right. Games like this always end up being a nightmare to customize after they've been out for a few years with all the mod options and nobody agreeing on shit.

Last edited:

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
Question the folder that says extra on when you download the game is relevant at all or the section of guide and resources is better?

negazim

Mar 17, 2022
Outfits usually use custom assets. It's next to impossible to find characters nowadays that don't require a shit ton of additional downloads to make them look like they do in their cards. One of the major issues in the game now considering at this point a lot of the user created costumes and their prereqs are difficult or impossible to find. It's usually why I end up not playing long, takes so long to set up the game and get everything to work/look properly. Having to stop runs constantly to fix shit ruins the game, just like Skyrim.

I hope Illusion eventually improves that to include all needed shit in the download, because people are absolute ass at listing all the shit that a char card needs to look properly. Even with people trying their best to compile custom assets, there's always shit missing from those lists. I remember last time I tried to play this, an entire collection of swimsuits was removed from their download for some reason, so I had to go through and modify all the girls to different swimsuits and none of them looked right. Games like this always end up being a nightmare to customize after they've been out for a few years with all the mod options and nobody agreeing on shit.
Ah I see, that's a bit disappointing and unfortunate to hear, thanks for the answer though.
Also if I do want to download some costumes/custom assets, what's the best place to look for them? The card database site in the thread doesn't give any download links to the assets/costumes, only the .PNGs of the cards...

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Ah I see, that's a bit disappointing and unfortunate to hear, thanks for the answer though.
Also if I do want to download some costumes/custom assets, what's the best place to look for them? The card database site in the thread doesn't give any download links to the assets/costumes, only the .PNGs of the cards...
"Other Sources" spoiler in the OP.

Reactions: negazim

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Hey, i just found this AA2mini, Cant make the original one work on windows 10, and this one runs with 1 fps whenever a character is up close. Any fix for that ?

Nevermind, found it in the op >.<

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes