dartallis

May 4, 2021
I enabled the portable jizou but can't figure it out how to use it. Any help?
Not sure how you are set up, but I can tell you how mine works and see if that helps you. If you right click and hold then left click the book icon top right it opens Jizou where ever you maybe, at least that's how it works for me.

Reactions: zerosonic2019

zerosonic2019

Mar 21, 2019
Not sure how you are set up, but I can tell you how mine works and see if that helps you. If you right click and hold then left click the book icon top right it opens Jizou where ever you maybe, at least that's how it works for me.
Thanks, it worked. Btw, do you know how to install the uncersor mod? i read all i have to do is download the ppx and put it in the data folder but that doesn't seem to do anything

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks, it worked. Btw, do you know how to install the uncersor mod? i read all i have to do is download the ppx and put it in the data folder but that doesn't seem to do anything
If you use the CIV one make sure this is ticked and remember to match the CCC with the uncensor you have
CIVV.PNG

Reactions: zerosonic2019

zerosonic2019

Mar 21, 2019
I figured it out. I was using the version here on the site instead of the one in the guide wich allows the ppx files.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019
Getting the weirdest bug where my PC keeps losing lover status with an NPC at the start of each new day. Literally have to ask them out every day like the plot to Fifty First Dates. Anyone else dealt with this? Been trying to figure out the cause and I can't narrow it down.

Edit: Figured it out, they had the forgetful module on. Not a bug, just me being slow in the head.

Last edited:

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
Does this come with AAU and AA2 PP2 build in or do I still need to download the mege file under sources?

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
Second question sins I follow a YouTube guide is this the ppx version or pp2(the outdated one)

edgruberman

Jul 24, 2020
Getting the weirdest bug where my PC keeps losing lover status with an NPC at the start of each new day. Literally have to ask them out every day like the plot to Fifty First Dates. Anyone else dealt with this? Been trying to figure out the cause and I can't narrow it down.
They likely have the Forgetful module. There's a chance they'll forget each period, which pretty much guarantees they'll forget lover status within a day.

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
anyone can help me the guide said put all files into the data folder
works fine with most till i wanted to install japanesemcp
where do i install that?

Creepy1

Oct 5, 2017
The game seems to run fine enough for me, but as soon as I get into any kind of conversation with an NPC or character editing everything tanks and becomes incredibly laggy and almost unplayable. Any ideas how to fix this? Also in the scripts section there is the Geass script, how do you actually activate it on an NPC, in the settings for it I have it set to Right Click, but I don't seem to be able to trigger it?

Jayymes

Apr 29, 2022
The game seems to run fine enough for me, but as soon as I get into any kind of conversation with an NPC or character editing everything tanks and becomes incredibly laggy and almost unplayable. Any ideas how to fix this? Also in the scripts section there is the Geass script, how do you actually activate it on an NPC, in the settings for it I have it set to Right Click, but I don't seem to be able to trigger it?
Having the same problem, no idea why.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Having the same problem, no idea why.
For the lag issues try one of the win10fixes and for the Geass try pressing the assigned key before and while clicked action button, but I know some modules or custom triggers can block it

Stubber

Dec 30, 2019
Hey buds...

For begin with, I play in original AA2 (where pregnancy is ending).

Sorry if that was already asked, bu I really need your help to understand...
When NPC (friend/lover) come to player and complain about other NPC - what his want to I do with complain's subject? (Question about direct complain, not about bad rumors nor rape complain.) Arguing with him, fight with him? NPC may complain about teacher, fight with whom is not avail.
Need I get NPC with me (using follow) when I go to deal with complain's subject?

I don't want get hate/lose favor if I don't do anything.

Oh, and yes, it is a question - what will be if a player ignore that NPC's complain?

Thanks for your answers.

jellende2065

Jul 26, 2018
Hello. How do you add clothes and change the background in the profile picture? Mine are always nude with the same background all the time. I really don't have a clue how to change it.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes