Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Random note: AAU packages 1.8.0 and 1.9.0 are missing their subtitles file(s).

If your subtitles "stopped working" after a clean install, grab the files from the 1.7.4 package or directly off the github. Those playing since at least 1.7.4 would never notice the issue as updating AAU is a simple "copy/paste with overwrite", the old files remain.

dscott0212

Aug 31, 2018
I've been trying to find a mod from many years ago but have had no luck. The mod replaced the ankle socks with stockings and a garter belt. It's pretty much the only thing I can think of that's missing from AA2Mini.

Is anyone aware of this mod being updated to the .ppx format or is it lost forever?

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Mini
I've been trying to find a mod from many years ago but have had no luck. The mod replaced the ankle socks with stockings and a garter belt. It's pretty much the only thing I can think of that's missing from AA2Mini.

Is anyone aware of this mod being updated to the .ppx format or is it lost forever?
Mini has a dedicated garter mod and has had it all along. It works the way you are describing. It can be accessed here

dscott0212

Aug 31, 2018
Mini

Mini has a dedicated garter mod and has had it all along. It works the way you are describing. It can be accessed here Mega
That's a hell of a README, I may attempt to get that mod working when I have time. I assume there's no simple drag and drop mod?

dartallis

May 4, 2021
The files drag and drop into the appropriate folders. Once they are set up correctly you can start modding cards or using cards that are modded. You can use garter cards to show you what needs to be done. There should be an example card in the mega, at least there used to be.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I seem to have a problem with character textures: for some reason her outfit is when wandering around, but looks when interacting. I recall Koikatsu having a similar issue when rendering roaming characters (borked) VS rendering them during conversations (fine). Am I seeing something similar here or is something actually broken (possibly by me)?

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
can anyone explain to me how i get cards?
the linked site only gives me .png´s of the "cover art" on the site itself

where do i get the files from ??

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
ObeX Those PNG files contain all the character data the game needs. Once you download a card, you need to drop it into "data/save/Female**" and you can select it in-game when filling up the class roster - the character is going to load just fine (most of the time).

Also, when you add a custom character to the roster, the game might throw a message at you, saying it needs to extract some files - let it (it even mentions those files are likely required for the card to work properly).

**female and futa characters go into "Female", male characters go into "Male".

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
ObeX Those PNG files contain all the character data the game needs. Once you download a card, you need to drop it into "data/save/Female**" and you can select it in-game when filling up the class roster - the character is going to load just fine (most of the time).

Also, when you add a custom character to the roster, the game might throw a message at you, saying it needs to extract some files - let it (it even mentions those files are likely required for the card to work properly).

**female and futa characters go into "Female", male characters go into "Male".
thanks mate

its very confusing that its a png ^^
my first thought was wtf is the site doing and then i deleted the png instantly

dartallis

May 4, 2021
I seem to have a problem with character textures: for some reason her outfit is when wandering around, but looks when interacting. I recall Koikatsu having a similar issue when rendering roaming characters (borked) VS rendering them during conversations (fine). Am I seeing something similar here or is something actually broken (possibly by me)?
Meaghan Wallflower is built that way. She is working as created.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Normally no one cares about doing lowpoly clothes for overrides so that's pretty normal to see lowpolys that don't match the hipoly , another example could be the genshing girls or some hairs.

Reactions: Tsugumi

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
low polies and actual model difer from one another, nothing's broken, it's just like that

i know people can remake low poly models to match the outfit but i don't know if there's any fix for that one costume

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
SaasMan As long as I know that was not MY doing. :rolleyes:

Already struggling with another issue that seems to crop up sometimes: futa characters missing the penis and either using a dildo (strap-on?) or nothing during sex. Looks fine in Editor, but I have no idea how - or whether it is possible at all - to track down the culprit in the main game. Worked fine two days ago, the only thing I remember changing is the .cloth assignments in Editor for another character - Meghan (who is not a futa). So to me it seems like the thing broke on its own. :(

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
Can somebody help me out with the clothing textures? The Illusion clothes textures work fine, but every other clothing from the HEXA collection wouldn't load in game, they show nothing at all except for the basic vanilla texture.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I have read the glowing reviews and am intrigued, but does this game have any femdom content? And if it's in the mods, are they included in this repack? Thank you.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
How to install this game? Which guide to use? The Google Doc guide is actually super-confusing.
> - Install directx_Jun2010_redist.exe located in the extra folder.
How do I do that? Should it be done before Step 1? I'm lost.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I have read the glowing reviews and am intrigued, but does this game have any femdom content? And if it's in the mods, are they included in this repack? Thank you.
Eh, there are some more "assertive" personalities and positions for the girls to be on top but generally once you put a dick inside a girl she becomes super squeaky and obedient. Femdom isn't AA2's strong side.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
The community for this game is an absolute "gem". Getting name-called in their Discord because their guide uses genuinely ambiguous wording.
Download all .ppx and .7z mod packs in the main folder of the PPeX mega"
I took this "in" as "into, download into", but it's "download from", if anyone is wondering. Either way, installing this game takes insane effort, and the community is full of anime people who will deride you and call you stupid if you dare to ask any questions. Amazing experience.

0/5, cannot install the game, write a better guide, thank you.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes