Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
the one i downloaded has no such ppx files
If you downloaded from here

You only have to drag and drop in the data folder all the pp files (choose the NoDim/ND option if available - and check the box of .pp file shadowing/sets in the launcher)
the sub.txt go to AAUnlimited/Subtitles

The HEXA personalities already come with AA2 mini torrent that you downloaded using this guide

Jun 26, 2019
what happen to AA the last time i play this everything is smooth!! now when i tried to talk to any npc my fps drops to 0.50!! everything i tried to talk always fps drops!! how to fix this or any solution? thanks

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
what happen to AA the last time i play this everything is smooth!! now when i tried to talk to any npc my fps drops to 0.50!! everything i tried to talk always fps drops!! how to fix this or any solution? thanks
Are you a Windows 10 user? If so, make sure to check the win10 fix when launching the game.

Read the troubleshooting section here for further reference:

Reactions: sinisterfapfap

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Rg8378 First thing coming to mind upon hearing "h buttons moved" is the JMCP mod. Disable it in Scripts. If that helps - problem found. I would start fiddling with the settings there next.

Rg8378

Jul 25, 2019
Rg8378 First thing coming to mind upon hearing "h buttons moved" is the JMCP mod. Disable it in Scripts. If that helps - problem found. I would start fiddling with the settings there next.
Welp after a lot of failed attempts I've decided to just re-install it and yeah it works again. But thanks for the advice I'll keep that in mind

Fetishhentaicross

Dec 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this texture problem??
I just downloaded the game just as the guide said (haven't add any other mod) and I have this problem and don't see any solution in the FAQ
1655515005837.png

Oculusdei

Dec 4, 2017
have some problem here. when i download new characters and put them on class, the game ask to import some file. i accept, but the character t pose and hair is missing. any guidance to where i can get missing files? AAunlimited is up do date so i`m kinda lost here. thx.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Oculusdei When you add a new character card, the game extracts the data embedded in the card for it to work properly - that is normal.

As for your issues with the card:

1. you did not add the "not required for the game, but pretty much everyone uses them, including card creators" mods from the Modern Guide mediafire folder for the card to function - did you add both hair packs, at the very least?

2. your card uses mods not part of that folder - where did you download the card from, and which card was it?

3. Unrelated - when you say "AAUnlimited is up to date", what version number are you talking about?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes