dartallis

May 4, 2021
Oculusdei When you add a new character card, the game extracts the data embedded in the card for it to work properly - that is normal.

As for your issues with the card:

1. you did not add the "not required for the game, but pretty much everyone uses them, including card creators" mods from the Modern Guide mediafire folder for the card to function - did you add both hair packs, at the very least?

2. your card uses mods not part of that folder - where did you download the card from, and which card was it?

3. Unrelated - when you say "AAUnlimited it up to date", what version number are you talking about?
As a card creator I'd like to point out there are technically 4 hair packs first one comes with the game, no worries there, then there are the tot, dolls, and hexahp hair packs.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
...I tried playing without initiating interactions with NPCs - meaning, every single action has to come from them interacting with me -, and HOLY MOLY, does having a lover suck. I can hardly spend 10 seconds in-between interactions once they start their spree. 5+ convos back to back like nothing. At this point, I wish there was a script for limiting interactions rather than (wishful thinking: in addition to) interruptions.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Stopyking Update AAU to 1.9.1. As I mentioned previously, some versions are missing their subtitles files. 1.9.1 has them. After that, just open the AAU launcher and in the Scripts tab enable "subtitles" (although they should be enabled by default).

Reactions: Stopyking
May 31, 2018
I’ll ask in this thread, I had an old install and updated AAU, but mod cards still don’t load correctly in editor (haven’t tried in game yet), and as far as I can tell it’s not recognizing the CCC at all. What can I do about that?

LOSERBETCH

Dec 17, 2019
I downloaded AA2 mini, but am unable to launch it in full screen. I have borderless enabled, and I also have my resolution set to 1920x1080p. There is no fullscreen option in the launcher

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
...I tried playing without initiating interactions with NPCs - meaning, every single action has to come from them interacting with me -, and HOLY MOLY, does having a lover suck. I can hardly spend 10 seconds in-between interactions once they start their spree. 5+ convos back to back like nothing. At this point, I wish there was a script for limiting interactions rather than (wishful thinking: in addition to) interruptions.
Now imagine if they had the rainbow trait. lol. I'd move on to a less needy lover.

dartallis

May 4, 2021
I downloaded AA2 mini, but am unable to launch it in full screen. I have borderless enabled, and I also have my resolution set to 1920x1080p. There is no fullscreen option in the launcher
There is technically no full screen but if you type your monitor's resolution into the drop down no full screen.png it'll work.

May 31, 2018
Finally got it to work- but playing with the options to get it to quit crashing made me lose my subtitles, and I have no idea if 3D Rooms or JMCP are working.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Now imagine if they had the rainbow trait. lol. I'd move on to a less needy lover.
:rolleyes:

freebirdfreebird What do you mean "lose subtitles"? There are only two ways: either the Script in the launcher is disabled, or "AAUnlimited/subtitles" folder is empty (i.e., missing the actual files). "Enable" is how you solve the first case, "update AAU" - for the second.

JMCP: . "More Cum Poses" part kind of gives away the method to check whether the mod is working.

3D Rooms: right there in the description: "during h-scenes in certain areas". Classroom or Library would be the "definitely works" ones. Although if you forget the JMCP compatibility patch, that fancy overlay is probably going away the second you switch to another position. No screenshot this time - not using the mod.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018

freebirdfreebird What do you mean "lose subtitles"? There are only two ways: either the Script in the launcher is disabled, or "AAUnlimited/subtitles" folder is empty (i.e., missing the actual files). "Enable" is how you solve the first case, "update AAU" - for the second.

JMCP: . "More Cum Poses" part kind of gives away the method to check whether the mod is working.

3D Rooms: right there in the description: "during h-scenes in certain areas". Classroom or Library would be the "definitely works" ones. Although if you forget the JMCP compatibility patch, that fancy overlay is probably going away the second you switch to another position. No screenshot this time - not using the mod.
I see, good luck with that.

• Haha
May 31, 2018

I’ll have to check on the subs, though I’m pretty sure I turned them back on in the launcher. I was messing with the graphics drivers to stop crashes, and disabling overlays was another potential issue suggested in the FAQ.

JMCP is definitely on then.

I must not have been in a room that uses 3D rooms.

Thanks’

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I’ll have to check on the subs, though I’m pretty sure I turned them back on in the launcher. I was messing with the graphics drivers to stop crashes, and disabling overlays was another potential issue suggested in the FAQ.
Right you are - slipped my mind that I actually saw the on-hover tip for "Enable Overlays" at some point whilst playing around: literally says "Enables the display of FPS counter, subtitles and notification overlays".

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know what engine this masterpiece runs on? Unity? l doubt it unless it really is. Though l wonder about the engine of the Artificial Academy 1 as well, l think that(AA1) runs on the same as Artificial Girl 3 right? I don't know about that game's engine as well.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Does anyone know what engine this masterpiece runs on? Unity? l doubt it unless it really is. Though l wonder about the engine of the Artificial Academy 1 as well, l think that(AA1) runs on the same as Artificial Girl 3 right? I don't know about that game's engine as well.
It's not Unity, unlike the newer games. It's an old engine called Yayoi.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Michealstj Plenty of possibilities: you could have a bunch of characters with detailed textures/meshes, you could have a weak PC, you could have forgotten to enable win10fix in Scripts, you could have simply not bothered with default graphics settings. Plus, the game itself is far from ideal when it comes to performance.

dtabbicus

Oct 25, 2021
Character translations work fine, but the world translations show blank and you can only choose yes / no. Any idea why?

Edit: Problem fixed. Thanks Tsugumi!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes