Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
have some problem here. when i download new characters and put them on class, the game ask to import some file. i accept, but the character t pose and hair is missing. any guidance to where i can get missing files? AAunlimited is up do date so i`m kinda lost here. thx.
Oculusdei When you add a new character card, the game extracts the data embedded in the card for it to work properly - that is normal.

As for your issues with the card:

1. you did not add the "not required for the game, but pretty much everyone uses them, including card creators" mods from the Modern Guide mediafire folder for the card to function - did you add both hair packs, at the very least?

2. your card uses mods not part of that folder - where did you download the card from, and which card was it?

3. Unrelated - when you say "AAUnlimited it up to date", what version number are you talking about?
Sometimes the override folder does get fucked from downloading too many different cards and errors and crashes start appearing. Fastest solution? Reinstall the override folder, including the mods attached to it. The issue might be with the card itself, however.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Can someone tell me why one of my characters wants to stab her cheating lover? I mean. I kind of find it funny, but I don't think any of her traits or modules make her want to kill.

Unless it's Dominant? But I don't think I see anything like that in the Triggers.

Also, does anyone have experience with using the Gullible module? I have a Gullible character but she's not gullible enough to follow me into Private Rooms.

Unsolicited backstory: My class is Power Rangers/Super Sentai themed and I have the Rangers going to school with the big bad demon villainess. The Pink Ranger apparently got together with her but the villainess is sleeping around like a succubus. Pink Ranger doesn't like this and decides to kill the villainess. However, the villainess has the undying module so she shrugs it off. So every day at school, the Pink Ranger furiously tries to kill the villainess but never succeeds. The teacher apparently doesn't care and thinks it's just a stupid teenager thing.
Old I but wanna to reply, that character has no trait/module that will make her kill but another character my have made turned her evil.

For instance this girl:

Unique.png

She has a unique module that made everyone in my class lowest-virtue and evil.

Use AA2QTEdit to check your character from the class roster because the the normal edit will only show what a card has prior to being placed into class.

Oculusdei

Dec 4, 2017
Oculusdei When you add a new character card, the game extracts the data embedded in the card for it to work properly - that is normal.

As for your issues with the card:

1. you did not add the "not required for the game, but pretty much everyone uses them, including card creators" mods from the Modern Guide mediafire folder for the card to function - did you add both hair packs, at the very least?

2. your card uses mods not part of that folder - where did you download the card from, and which card was it?

3. Unrelated - when you say "AAUnlimited it up to date", what version number are you talking about?
1. unknown. got any link i can get for the hair pack or general animations? (thinking of the t pose)

2. i found the card in this page . it seems like im having a problem with alot of cards there.

3. i tried to google for the newest version and what i found was 1.8.3.0

Sometimes the override folder does get fucked from downloading too many different cards and errors and crashes start appearing. Fastest solution? Reinstall the override folder, including the mods attached to it. The issue might be with the card itself, however.
any web page you can suggest for mostly used mod packs that i can download?

thx for all the reply, appreciate it.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I downloaded and extracted the version, but every time I try to insert cards from the page they left, everything crashes, do they have another page? here I leave my configurations to see if you help me please that the pj that comes by default I do not like

1655885355305.png
1655885376663.png
1655885408375.png

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
any web page you can suggest for mostly used mod packs that i can download?

thx for all the reply, appreciate it.
Just the mods from the guide

When crashes start to fuck my game (which is jxd case), I simply extract the override folder from the AA2Mini again and put the mods with overrides in them (which are mainly FaceParts and HighPixel skin, but there are also the hardlinker and the texture starter pack).

If you haven't downloaded the game using this guide, reinstall and do everything again following the steps. Remember to backup your save folder if you don't want to lose progress.

I downloaded and extracted the version, but every time I try to insert cards from the page they left, everything crashes, do they have another page? here I leave my configurations to see if you help me please that the pj that comes by default I do not like

View attachment 1884432
View attachment 1884434
View attachment 1884435
Unmark pp2 and mark ppx resource loader in the second image.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
1. unknown. got any link i can get for the hair pack or general animations? (thinking of the t pose)

2. i found the card in this page . it seems like im having a problem with alot of cards there.

3. i tried to google for the newest version and what i found was 1.8.3.0
Since everything else has already been covered by the other party, my contribution shall be small: Modern Guide has the link to the AAUnlimited , and the latest version is 1.9.0.

And if you do decide to reinstall from scratch, might as well download the game itself using the link in the Modern Guide instead of the one attached to the first post.

MAikin

Dec 10, 2019
I'm sorry to bother you guys but... The AAU launcher doesn't shows up in the game directory, is it normal or i'm just unlucky?

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
How do I make NPCs rape other NPCs? I've seen a few girls raping an exploitable girl (Gotoh Rinna from the base game) and I'd like to make that happen more often. Basically I want every girl in the class to sexually bully (i.e., Force, not romance) a girl in specific. How do I achieve that? Is it by spreading bad rumors about the girl I want to be bullied? Do I have to make everyone low virtue or can it be done with characters of any virtue?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
How do I make NPCs rape other NPCs? I've seen a few girls raping an exploitable girl (Gotoh Rinna from the base game) and I'd like to make that happen more often. Basically I want every girl in the class to sexually bully (i.e., Force, not romance) a girl in specific. How do I achieve that? Is it by spreading bad rumors about the girl I want to be bullied? Do I have to make everyone low virtue or can it be done with characters of any virtue?
Characters with the scheming trait will seek the characters with the exploitable trait to rape them. Lower virtue helps since they would mind having sex in public less. So give everyone the scheming trait except the target with the exploitable trait. Also, make the target weak than all the others in strength.

Modules will also help you:

-Brute ( If rape attempts are refused this character can and will fight to force success.)
-Easy Victim (More susceptible to be a target of rape by scheming types and types with rapist modules.)
-Bully (More likely to bully characters weaker than them that they do not like.)
-Shaming (Will attempt to strip the opponent when they fight or rape.)
-Race Abomination (target), Hunter Abomination (for all the others). Increases hatred (they might just want to kick the character's ass instead of raping them, so try to test it first)

Reactions: くもり空

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Why do I keep getting 0xc0000005 error. I even fully reinstalled the game. I installed everything in extra folder. I tried all win10 fixes. Yet error still persists. I WANNA PLAY THIS GAME ALREADY

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018

View attachment 1884432
View attachment 1884434
View attachment 1884435
I realize this is retardedly late, but why do I see "1.5.3"? The latest AA2U version is 1.9.0. Hopefully you already did, but if not - ASAP. Could be the source of your problems, at this point.

In fact, that version tells me you have NOT used the Modern Guide thingy (under Other Sources in OP) - go through it from start to finish. You end up with updated AA2U** and a bunch of mods required for overwhelming majority of cards.

UPD: I downloaded the AA2Mini in OP, and...now I know why your AA2U is so outdated. Just wipe whatever you have and use the Modern Guide.

StapleComm Kind of random, but on the off chance you downloaded the version in OP: same goes for you. Use that guide instead. If that changes nothing...well - hard to tell what exactly went wrong without access to the machine, sorry. I would be posting the issue on AA2U github by now, I suppose.

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
@StapleComm Kind of random, but on the off chance you downloaded the version in OP: same goes for you. Use that guide instead. If that changes nothing...well - hard to tell what exactly went wrong without access to the machine, sorry. I would be posting the issue on AA2U github by now, I suppose
Yeah, I downloaded version using the guide. So I guess to the github with me, huh?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
StapleComm Pretty much. I saw one issue like yours there: the affected party stopped replying, though, so the troubleshooting ground to a halt.

Figured there was no need for a separate post: I have a character in class that I want to add a few modules to without messing up their progress/stats with the class. Do I understand correctly that:

1. I open the original card in Editor**;
2. Add the modules I want;
3. Re-save the card;
4. Open the class in QtEdit;
5. select the class card and Import with everything except AAUnlimited data UNchecked.

**Or Export the class card via QtEdit first, assuming I want to avoid editing the original card.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes