Oct 16, 2019
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I can't read through 132 pages of this thread.
Sort of a newb, how do I also get the clothing of the character from their cards? It loads up the character just fine, but every one of them being in their school uniforms, not in the outfit from their cards.
You need to get the CCC clothing pack which you can find the link to in the modern install guide in the OP, it has almost all of the outfits that everyone uses in there. If you didn't follow the guide from the start then delete what ever you have and install it fresh from there cause the one in the OP is outdated and should really just be deleted at this point.

Reactions: negazim

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Got a problem here. My English is not the best, but I'll try to make it understandable.
So, recently I wanted to get some more characters into the game, I dowloaded the first card and it already does not work properly: for some reason character has this strange stattering texture inside their legs.
View attachment 1769659
I tried to install the card on a clean game but i still get this.
After some file browsing I figured that it appears with tail texture. I found it and after deletion that thing dissapears alone with the tail, which doesn't really suit me.
View attachment 1769683
View attachment 1769686
So, what is it? Is the card broken or am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to fix this?
I tried to do the same thing a year or so ago, got the same thing and gave up, but now I really wanna figure it out. Wont be surprised if this is a common knowledge and I'm just being inattentive.
I believe there are many things to try. 1) There is a file here for fixing an old bug with leg meshes. Download the file and put it in your sets folder. See if that fixes the problem first.

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
I think i will be regulary asking questions.... welp i just installed the hard linker of the extras and nothing more now i wanted to install cards of charas but i dont know where to dump the files?
Also planning on download the bundle of ppex files of mediafire not sure if will collide with something else or not

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Ah I see, that's a bit disappointing and unfortunate to hear, thanks for the answer though.
Also if I do want to download some costumes/custom assets, what's the best place to look for them? The card database site in the thread doesn't give any download links to the assets/costumes, only the .PNGs of the cards...
Having an up to date clothing collection will go a long way to solving most outfit issues. Generally the newer cards are "mod" cards and the assets are written into them. You can tell modcards by their file size for the most part. Anything over 180kb likely has more than just image info in the .png. In summary if you download a card that is 2mb you have the assets for said card already.

Reactions: negazim

negazim

Mar 17, 2022
Thanks everyone for answering my previous question, I'll try a fresh install from the modern guide, but I have 2 questions more if you don't mind.
Is there any fix for clipping issues/bad alignment during H-scenes? Looks so bad if there is a size difference between partners.
Also is male gay sex broken? In my game during male gay sex scenes, 1 male's penis isn't even there. How do I fix?

sklooh

Nov 8, 2021
Made a PPX version of the lighting mod by Uppervolta.
Place in the data directory.

Link to the modern version of AA2:

Put the "AA2MiniPPX" folder somewhere like:
C:\Games
(Avoids crashes)
Install everything in the "extra" folder.
Use AA2QtEdit to modify saves.
Click "Load Save File"
go to data\save\class

Update AA2U:

Don't delete the "AAUnlimited" folder, overwrite.
Modules go in the data\override\module folder.

Win10 Fix:
Open AA2Edit or AA2Play
Go to "Scripts" tab
Enable "win10fix"
Exit launcher
Relaunch

Essential mods:

Koikatsu Personalities:

The PP files go in the data folder.

Discord Servers:

HarderLinker:
Mega

Additional Resources:

Cards:

They go in the data\save folder under male or female.
Hey pal do you have any idea where i am supposed to put the xx files we get from the personalities you gave me

Viviod

Mar 11, 2018
Does anybody know how to fix characters appearing like this? I've tried poking around but I'm too dumb to figure it out. Also, I seem to be missing a major hair pack because a lot of the cards I find are missing the backside of their hair. Does anybody know what the major hair packs are? Any help would be appreciated
1651450388654.png

Oct 16, 2019
Does anybody know how to fix characters appearing like this? I've tried poking around but I'm too dumb to figure it out. Also, I seem to be missing a major hair pack because a lot of the cards I find are missing the backside of their hair. Does anybody know what the major hair packs are? Any help would be appreciated
View attachment 1788011
Delete your game files
Follow the modern install guide in the OP instead of downloading from the links

thadoomguy

Aug 8, 2018
I recently reinstalled AA2Mini, and I had previously backed up my save folder so I just copied and pasted it in. But now the loaded class won't save and AA2Edit will not overwrite the characters that I created.

Is there a solution or any tips that someone could give me?

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
changed the install location to the folder in my rig but still shows no registry..... wtf do i need japanese locale?
Mind posting what you changed the RegEdit text to?

I'm actually unsure as to whether JP locale is needed as my rig is always on JP.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
For some reason the aa2 editor wants characters to have both first and last name so simply add the one missing.

Reactions: ASTI

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
Hello, so i decided i wanted someone else as PC, but when i made something new, game chose another PC for me and i can't seem to know how to choose who i want as a PC, what do i need to do to choose an specific char as PC?

EDIT: Nevermind i found my answer in QtEdit

Puddledraws

Jan 31, 2021
I get the error Failed to create mouse device, the game starts, and I can click play and everything else but nothing happens
any ideas?
I'm on windows 10 with everything in extra folder downloaded as well as cheats being off and windows10fix on

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Anyone knows how where to download Japanese More Cum Position (JMCP) for PP2?

Found this link but apparently it's already dead:
Mega
I know this message was from December but I wanted to post it for myself to find later and anyone else who might be looking for it.

I don't know when they stopped support for PP2 but here is both which will work with the version of AA2Mini that they have on this thread (.PP2). Make sure you don't have the More Come Positions version that comes in the Mega or else JMCP won't work properly.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes