Dec 21, 2017
Recently updated to the newest versions for AA2MiniPPX and AA2Unlimited for the mods and shit. Game stopped working completely, no matter what I change the launcher crashes. I'm so disappointed, I should've kept that damn old version.
By any chance are you running Win11?
The PPX version seems to crash on Windows 11 for some reason.
Also did you install the things in the "Extra" folder?
ESPECIALLY "windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.9"
It will crash if you don't install that.

If that doesn't work then here is an updated NON-PPX version

Last edited:

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
Hello people
I wanted to consult
If anyone knows where it is possible to get the pregnancy module for the game. and also if any creampie squirting mod.
since the truth I searched all over the internet and I couldn't find anything.
I also wanted to know how this image can be achieved.
1355210_jinkougakuen_8_2_2021_9_26_07_PM.png

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
I also wanted to know if someone could give me a small guide on how to make your own edits
since he can't figure out how to use the mod to create scenes.

Dec 21, 2017
Hello people
I wanted to consult
If anyone knows where it is possible to get the pregnancy module for the game. and also if any creampie squirting mod.
since the truth I searched all over the internet and I couldn't find anything.
I also wanted to know how this image can be achieved.
View attachment 1709501
From what I can gather it has become apart of HEXACC and you can activate the change through a module for AA2U. :)
I understand it as a less than simple "clothing change".

Reactions: vikmaster
Dec 21, 2017
I also wanted to know if someone could give me a small guide on how to make your own edits
since he can't figure out how to use the mod to create scenes.
I would start here:

Also this is a good resource:

Help can be asked for in these discord servers:

Reactions: vikmaster

Pinpin12

Oct 1, 2019
Lags like hell so I figured out I had to enable the windows 10 fix but when I try to run the game with the fix it crashes. Any help yall.

Dec 21, 2017
Lags like hell so I figured out I had to enable the windows 10 fix but when I try to run the game with the fix it crashes. Any help yall.
Try changing the win10 fix setting to one of the other two options.
If that fails try "wined3d".
Also if you are running the build of AA2 from here. Don't.
I have provided links to the most recent and stable version on the previous page.

223344dd

Oct 24, 2021
By any chance are you running Win11?
The PPX version seems to crash on Windows 11 for some reason.
Also did you install the things in the "Extra" folder?
ESPECIALLY "windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.9"
It will crash if you don't install that.

If that doesn't work then here is an updated NON-PPX version
I'm running Win10, which is why I'm confused. I tried redownloading everything including the extras but nothing seems to work. I'll try the other version, thank you for your help!

Reactions: Silent Wolf 91
Dec 21, 2017
I'm running Win10, which is why I'm confused. I tried redownloading everything including the extras but nothing seems to work. I'll try the other version, thank you for your help!
If you want you can send me screenshots of your data folder and a couple of how AA2U looks on your pc so I can try to help you further with it.

nalfix

May 23, 2019
Is there a way to ensure/increase frequency of NPCs being naked when having sex with other NPCs? Love finding NPCs having sex secretly like a detective game

Dec 21, 2017
Is there a way to ensure/increase frequency of NPCs being naked when having sex with other NPCs? Love finding NPCs having sex secretly like a detective game
I believe modules can be used for that, also traits and lower virtue levels effect that.

nalfix

May 23, 2019
I believe modules can be used for that, also traits and lower virtue levels effect that.
Thanks for the reply! Ive read through the module list, however there does not seem to have any modules that directly affect the clothing status. Even shaming module only shows the girl naked when you talk to NPC, not when she roams around. Ive set all the girls with low virtue before, however it still seems random when I compare it to my current high virtue setting + sex addict module(to increase the fun of finding). My guess is that virtue only controls the frequency and reactions towards public sex, however not the clothing state during H. (not sure about this)

One thing i can possibly think of is that they usually get naked when they initiate sex when nobody is around, as most of the time they are found naked in secluded areas such as backstreet, cafeteria, dojo and even teachers office etc. I was thinking activating the "likes quiet places" module could help with this, what do you think?

And what type of traits are you looking at, i always use easygoing, charming, obedient, perverted and exploitable for all girls

Dec 21, 2017
Hmm... maybe it is more or less random...
Maybe try the ai mod here:

I don't really pay attention to whether characters have clothes on or not but maybe changing the ai with this mod will make them more likely to do what you are wanting.
Also here are my settings for AAU, and a character I haven't finished yet. (just because)
If you talk to someone about it on the AA2 discord I'm sure they would have better info on the matter, and if you ask someone who can make a module that does what you are looking for and they do it we can all benefit :)

nalfix

May 23, 2019
Hmm... maybe it is more or less random...
Maybe try the ai mod here:

I don't really pay attention to whether characters have clothes on or not but maybe changing the ai with this mod will make them more likely to do what you are wanting.
Also here are my settings for AAU, and a character I haven't finished yet. (just because)
If you talk to someone about it on the AA2 discord I'm sure they would have better info on the matter, and if you ask someone who can make a module that does what you are looking for and they do it we can all benefit :)
Thanks for the help, do you or anyone is this forum mind sharing a discord link? Saw some spanish discords only and got really confused. Preferrably english and one that shares cards :D

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks for the help, do you or anyone is this forum mind sharing a discord link? Saw some spanish discords only and got really confused. Preferrably english and one that shares cards :D
Check page 128 here. I put all of the most relevant links there :)

kirbe7

Dec 6, 2018
idk what it is...I followed the guide on the webpage, I followed the guide from page 128 here but no matter what the game won't launch (launcher goes not responding)....it worked on my other pc couple months ago and now on this one it doesn't.... (same win10pro just this one is like 4 times stronger)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes