OakWhoYell

Nov 28, 2018
Hey there. Can anyone share 02_uncensor_CIV_v1_2.ppx? I somehow can't download it from Patreon, it downloads at 30-80 KB/s and after a 30-40 seconds drops to 0 KB/s and later throws a download error. Tried it with several VPNs and browsers but no luck.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
need help, why all characters have white skin i dont know how to change that...
Do you mean a systemic issue where color sliders do not work at all? Then you should try verifying your installation of AA2. I got it working no problem so the issue of pale skin and lack of ability to change it is not familiar to me.

volg6576

Feb 1, 2022
Do you mean a systemic issue where color sliders do not work at all? Then you should try verifying your installation of AA2. I got it working no problem so the issue of pale skin and lack of ability to change it is not familiar to me.
the color sliders work but nothing change, all my skin still white

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
the color sliders work but nothing change, all my skin still white
You might have missed a dependency for the game somewhere earlier. Read the install guide very carefully. It sounds like you missed one of the Microsoft Visual C distributable installers.

volg6576

Feb 1, 2022
You might have missed a dependency for the game somewhere earlier. Read the install guide very carefully. It sounds like you missed one of the Microsoft Visual C distributable installers.
im not really good with that kind of things, can you told me what i need to do? or where i can read the install guide? thanks for your patience ^^

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
im not really good with that kind of things, can you told me what i need to do? or where i can read the install guide? thanks for your patience ^^
Sorry, I should have linked the guide when I said that. . You'll bump into a bunch of links over time.

I think a "gotcha" moment that probably results in broken games is that newcomers download the AA2 from this F95 thread instead of from the site linked near the top of the Modern AA2 guide. That's right, F95 has an outdated copy that may be the source of your problems.

volg6576

Feb 1, 2022
Sorry, I should have linked the guide when I said that. . You'll bump into a bunch of links over time.

I think a "gotcha" moment that probably results in broken games is that newcomers download the AA2 from this F95 thread instead of from the site linked near the top of the Modern AA2 guide. That's right, F95 has an outdated copy that may be the source of your problems.
well i re download all the game but now i got a 0xC0000005 error, i can't open the game i alway got a white screen, im really tired to deal with all those problem ahah

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
well i re download all the game but now i got a 0xC0000005 error, i can't open the game i alway got a white screen, im really tired to deal with all those problem ahah
I started the game on Windows 11 using the guide I linked above within this month. It works fine for me. The tricky part past the game version and distributable C is downloading all the components from MediaFire and making sure not to install any duplicates. Shadowsets take attention to install without issue because if any of the directory+file paths are the same then your game won't work. So make sure to take extra care not to have duplicates in your shadowsets.

volg6576

Feb 1, 2022
im done i dont understand where that problem came from, the game was working before i delete it to re download, now i can't play at all, i alway got a white screen when i open it

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
volg6576 For white screen specifically - when does it happen? If you see the Illusion logo and THEN you get white screen - more than likely the game is missing files it needs. For example, if you forget to check the AAUnlimited tab of the launcher to make sure it has PP2 option disabled and PPX enabled (or vice versa, but that should not be used - PP2 version is not being developed anymore; that is what JustAl meant by "F95 has an outdated copy").

On the other hand, if you get a white screen and never see the Illusion logo - the game does not even detect the main data file. And that would be...weird, to say the least, files going missing without you doing anything.

P.S. Which Windows version are you using, by the way? 10 or 11?

Reactions: JustAl

volg6576

Feb 1, 2022
volg6576 For white screen specifically - when does it happen? If you see the Illusion logo and THEN you get white screen - more than likely the game is missing files it needs. For example, if you forget to check the AAUnlimited tab of the launcher to make sure it has PP2 option disabled and PPX enabled (or vice versa, but that should not be used - PP2 version is not being developed anymore; that is what JustAl meant by "F95 has an outdated copy").

On the other hand, if you get a white screen and never see the Illusion logo - the game does not even detect the main data file. And that would be...weird, to say the least, files going missing without you doing anything.

P.S. Which Windows version are you using, by the way? 10 or 11?
i use windows 11, i dont understand why i can't play, the game got a white screen when i open it, i dont got the logo, my game was working but i was having all my characters with a white skin so i re download the game and now is dont working at all....
i got a error 0xc0000005 on AA2edit

ps sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

Veltiel

Nov 3, 2019
Hey guys, are there any PPX mods at all for the 2023 version? I just realized that all voice mods are in PP format and none have been updated to the newest PPX format. Or does anyone have an updated modpack?

And hey, about the above user who can't play the game. Uhm, maybe you have to install every redistributable that comes inside the "Extra" folder? Apparently Windows 10 and 11 lack some old NET Framework files. Good luck!

Reactions: JustAl

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
i use windows 11, i dont understand why i can't play, the game got a white screen when i open it, i dont got the logo, my game was working but i was having all my characters with a white skin so i re download the game and now is dont working at all....
i got a error 0xc0000005 on AA2edit

ps sorry for my bad english
Bummer (for me) - I am on Win10, so the only thing I could do is ask whether you did . AAU devs did mention they would update AAU to work with the default setting - maybe they have, but that IS the bummer: a Win10 user like me would never know. :whistle:

Last edited:

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
Hey guys, are there any PPX mods at all for the 2023 version? I just realized that all voice mods are in PP format and none have been updated to the newest PPX format. Or does anyone have an updated modpack?
Doesn't matter. If by voice mods you mean addon personalities - pp is native AA2 data format. New personalities don't overwrite existing data, game can read pp, no issue.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I was wondering is there a futacum mod , for the mini
Yes. I did not install it so I can't guide you, but as I was installing from the main MediaFire mod set and going through random authors and finding futa/trap stuff randomly on the way, I know JCMP has multiple options, futa being one of those. Although I think the presumption is that JCMP will be tuned as if every girl is futa. Try and see.

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
0xc0000005 is memory access violation, generic. Doesn't mean anything. Exact context in which it happens matters. I read your older posts - you're vague about how you got it and you're also listing completely different and unrelated problems.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes