Mod Others Artificial Academy Mini/Unlimited 1.6.0

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I assume that it freezes when you click on "Launch the game/editor" button? That usually happens when AA2 cannot connect to the PPX server (AA2Unlimited\ppex\PPeXM64.exe), which the AAU devs added in v1.6.0

Install .Net Core (you can find the installer in the "extra" folder) on your PC and try again.

However, if you still use mods in PP2 format, you can just go to the AA2Unlimited tab in the launcher, check "Use .pp2 resource loader" and uncheck "Use .ppx resource loader." Make sure to check only one of those.

Hope this helps.
Man i tried everything you said but it just (not responding. Choosing to use pp2 resource loader will load the game but then either crash or music playing but only showing white screen :LOL:. The game still works fine for me back when it used pp2 files.

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Man i tried everything you said but it just (not responding. Choosing to use pp2 resource loader will load the game but then either crash or music playing but only showing white screen :LOL:. The game still works fine for me back when it used pp2 files.
Make sure you have everything from the Extra folder installed. Game didn't work for me until I installed windows runtime 3.1.9.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Make sure you have everything from the Extra folder installed. Game didn't work for me until I installed windows runtime 3.1.9.
I installed everything in there. Even uninstalled my existing version to install the exact version found in the extra folder but still (not responding) :LOL:. Some guy said that i should wait it out as it's gonna take a long time without ssd so i waited like 15 minutes but still (not responding) :ROFLMAO:.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Post your system specs, just in case?
It's a dell laptop
core i5 3230M
4gb ram
64 bit
the graphic card is long dead so it's relying on intel HD 4000

I could still play the game just fine with this potato...back when it used pp2 files at least.

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
It freezes because it needs an external process - the PPX server - to launch and connect to. This can take a couple of minutes, since it needs to scan all of your PPX files.

Check if you have a "PPeXM64.exe" process running in the task manager. If not, install the .Net Core runtime, which you can find in the extra folder, and try again.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah... not sure what's going on there. Can you at least run PPeXM64.exe?
Can't. I managed to catch this error, it just flashed the screen for 1 sec before vanishing so i couldn't see what's going on until i managed to quickly snap a shot ncore.jpg .

Thing is, i went to that address and downloaded the net core, i even have 2 version installed but that error still persist :LOL:.

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Ngl, I have never seen that before. @_@

Can you at least launch "dotnet --info" or "dotnet --version" in the command line ? If not, I guess you could try installing an older version of .Net Core 3.1. I have also seen some people in the dotnet github repo mentioning a security patch for Windows fixing a similar issue, so you might want to update Windows first. <_>

Reactions: sonhot

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
bit of a weird issue
so at school I had sex with a girl until period ended right, when the h scene ended it immediately ended the time period. when the screen came back the next period, I was a different girl. I thought whatever and fast forwarded the day.
now, big issue, I saved so I can't load a save.
when I try to play as the character I was playing when I had the sex, this happens

1627457963703.png
1627458115041.png

every time, I spawn as a random character
not sure if it's relevant, but right as the period where I was this character I wanted to play as ended, this text popped up in the loading screen
1627458226090.png
anyone know why this happens?
also, is there an active discord server for this game?

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Oh wow, that looks kind of freaky. I suspect some Skinwalker module shenanigan, but I cannot tell if it glitched or not.

As for the Discord server, you can find the link in the Community Support section of the

Mar 18, 2019
I only have vanilla positions, can someone please point me to the mod that gives you +30 positions per option? Been trying for a couple of hours, but can't seem to find anything-_-

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
I guess you're looking for this?

JMCP - Japanese more cum poses:

JMCP adds even more sex positions to the game, currently it's still incompleted (poses for Tall and Short are not done) so use with caution and expect more updates in the future. This mod conflicts with 19_morecumpos_262.ppx so use one or the other.

Unashamedly copy-pasted from the install guide.

Reactions: haveiseenyoubefore
Mar 18, 2019
I guess you're looking for this?

JMCP - Japanese more cum poses:

JMCP adds even more sex positions to the game, currently it's still incompleted (poses for Tall and Short are not done) so use with caution and expect more updates in the future. This mod conflicts with 19_morecumpos_262.ppx so use one or the other.

Unashamedly copy-pasted from the install guide.
Yes!! That was it, many thanks mate! Now I only need to figure out how to fix the subtitles and the fullscreen and I'm golden.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
bit of a weird issue
so at school I had sex with a girl until period ended right, when the h scene ended it immediately ended the time period. when the screen came back the next period, I was a different girl. I thought whatever and fast forwarded the day.
now, big issue, I saved so I can't load a save.
when I try to play as the character I was playing when I had the sex, this happens

View attachment 1322905
View attachment 1322906

every time, I spawn as a random character
not sure if it's relevant, but right as the period where I was this character I wanted to play as ended, this text popped up in the loading screen
View attachment 1322908
anyone know why this happens?
also, is there an active discord server for this game?
that "let me in" thing,its probably caused by some module that you can put on a character, in the character creator,i don't usually play the game with modules,so idk,also if this happened to me while playing,i would rather have the game deleted of my pc,rather than look for a solution,although by now you probably areadly have the solution..

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
that "let me in" thing,its probably caused by some module that you can put on a character, in the character creator,i don't usually play the game with modules,so idk,also if this happened to me while playing,i would rather have the game deleted of my pc,rather than look for a solution,although by now you probably areadly have the solution..
yep it was a module. by chance I removed her lover and she disappeared along her. turns out it was due to some random module.

Gege22

Aug 1, 2021
hey guys, why at my school no one interaction each other and all npc just walking around like zombie? how to fix it?

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
How the hell do you get the pregnancy mod to work? Am I blind? I've tried hard to find any guides or the standalone file and the HEX file to try and enable the outfit for it but it just isn't happening.

I've looked around for 2 hours now and I'm at my wits end, does anyone here know?

Mar 18, 2019
I had to roll back to AAUnlimited 1.5.3 in order to get the subtitles to reappear during the sex scenes. I was going to post about it in the official github but... github isn't being kind to my login atm. It's a shame I really liked the subtitle structure of 1.6+ (knowing who was talking and who they were talking about), but knowing when it isn't a "safe" day is kinda more important as far as game play is concerned.
I've tried this, but couldn't get it to work. Mind explaining how did you do it?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote