5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
The me problem, nothing pussy graphics,
just plain emptiness
please help me the pussy reality graphics problem

thejackel

May 16, 2017
anyone knows how to make all outfits have the nobra effect without having the need to type commands in the console every time when you launch the game?

I know there's a nobra script in AAU but its only for selected outfits and theres no way i can find the correct numbers for all of the outfits

May 31, 2018
Where is good for cards nowadays? There’s a lot of more modern characters I’d like to see cards of, but I can’t seem to find any. I really like the gameplay/H positions in this one, but I keep going back to Koikatu due to cards being easier to find.

Jul 11, 2017
[QUOTE = "freebirdfreebird, post: 5067986, membro: 650685"]
Onde está bom para cartas hoje em dia? Há muitos personagens mais modernos dos quais eu gostaria de ver cartas, mas não consigo encontrar nenhum. Gosto muito da jogabilidade / posições H neste, mas continuo voltando ao Koikatu porque as cartas são mais fáceis de encontrar.
[/CITAR]

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there a module or clothes that applies an tattoo or magic brand to girls? If so is it interactive?

drasmine

Jun 11, 2020
i remember are a first person view on H scenes, but seems not work here, i made any wrong? or i remember bad?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote