Mod Others Artificial Academy Mini/Unlimited 1.6.0

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sakuizayoi666

Feb 23, 2019
Everything works fine for me except i cant start sex of any kind and whenever i try there is this error and the game crashes, also whenever i try to force sex or ask the girl to follow me the girl stays there in conversation like all is normal but nothing happens and i cant exit the conversation window so i have to force shut down the game making it almost unplayable....can someone help me out? this really bums me out because i have been wanting to play AA2 for so long and finally saved up enough and got a good pc to play it, it runs so smooth and everything so i know as for specs im all set, its gotta be somthing else...anyway thanks so much if you got an idea or something, im just clueless at this point.

izezimaii

Jun 12, 2018
How can you watch npc on npc? I heard all you have to do is press S bute nothing is happends. I am new to this so i dont understand all about editing stuff

Yama666

Mar 24, 2018
Can someone tell me how to change the default map background or how to use custom map? There's couple of map background on data folder (autumn, winter, cram, etc) but i cant use it

johnny23

Jul 24, 2017
I've got the game running, but for some reason the faces won't load in the char editor or in close ups.

anyone know a fix? i cannot masturbate to floating eyes and lips.

yet.

Macca91

Jun 3, 2018
Hi,

First, thanks for this. It's an excellent repack and I have it running on Windows 10 smoothly.

I used to have this game some time back and decided I wanted to play again. I tried the version I had but could not fix the lag without it crashing, so looked for an alternative found this and installed it. The one thing I'm missing is the mod which changes the ankle socks to stockings and suspenders.

These are Illusion Wizard 7z mods in my old copy and I believe these are the correct files:

[AA2][HEXACC][Garter Belt][v1.1][Various]
[AA2][Cloth][GarterBelt_Dyable][FutaBoy]
[AA2][Cloth][GarterBelt_AlphaChanneled][FutaBoy+thelulz]

I've extracted these to folders and followed the guide in the extra folder, followed the instructions and made sure the folder structure follows the pp2packing.txt guide:

Folder_name
|- AA2_MAKE
|-jg2e01_00_00_example
|- AA2_PLAY
|-jg2p01_00_00_example

I've then dragged these onto the pack_pp2.bat to convert to pp2 files and then tried combinations of just one in the data folder, 2 of the 3 and all 3 but no changes are made. I've seen about amiing Shadow Sets but that has confused me a bit.

Any suggestions for how I can enable these mods in your repack of AA2 Mini?

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
hi, good effort but frankly this repack is very outdated by now. i would suggest using the garterbelt and stocking aau mod featuring an updated version of this.

Reactions: Macca91

Macca91

Jun 3, 2018
hi, good effort but frankly this repack is very outdated by now. i would suggest using the garterbelt and stocking aau mod featuring an updated version of this.
Hi, thanks for the reply.

I've had a quick look and not found anything, any directions to the updated version?

Last edited:

Shinsal

Sep 8, 2018
How do you get the 3D rooms to work? i have it installed but none of the private rooms turn into 3d rooms.
Make sure you have hidden objects enabled in in-game settings (press 8). If it still doesn't work, there's probably something wrong with your install

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've noticed that no card created in AAU/Mini, I noticed this on both Mini and on my original copy with AAU installed, uses the orientation based backgrounds of the original game, so I can never tell what girl likes what sex unless I look at her settings through some editor whether that's the character editor or a save editor. I've also noticed that it likes to randomize the backgrounds it does use. One card could come out with some purple roof like design while another could come out with some green forest like design. I didn't have an issue with this until it decided to switch up the backgrounds during a forcefully extended break from the game while creating a class set. I would rather this set either have matching backgrounds, the one the majority already uses so I don't have to go back and edit all the other cards including reapplying every module, or go back to the orientation based backgrounds of the original game. Is there any way to do this? Attached in the spoiler will be an example of the issue, the purple card is one from the majority of the class, created before my forced break, and the green card is one created after.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jdawg1000

Jul 3, 2019
For things like the latest Personality packs, do we still need to use the Illusion Wizzard to install them into AAU, or is there a newer option?

Drotcher

Jan 9, 2019
Subtitles works fine but after closing the game and reopening it, subtitles doesnt work. Any ideas?

EDIT: Subtitles work but not with all personalities. How to fix this?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote