Mod Others Artificial Academy Mini/Unlimited 1.6.0

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lavv

Aug 9, 2017
Game crashes after clicking on roster, or jizou statue and transfering people, but not every time. Tried with different characters, different options, but there is still a problem. Any sollutions?

Reactions: Teye phoon

Teye phoon

Feb 10, 2018
Game crashes after clicking on roster, or jizou statue and transfering people, but not every time. Tried with different characters, different options, but there is still a problem. Any sollutions?
Having the same issue. On 2 different systems.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Have downloaded this and noticed that my character's interaction success chances is always 999% success. Is this a cheat enabled option and can I deactivate it?

Reactions: keitaka

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Have downloaded this and noticed that my character's interaction success chances is always 999% success. Is this a cheat enabled option and can I deactivate it?
Go into Settings -> Additional -> Next page and there should be the cheat option activated. Or press "L" to activate/deactivate it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: keitaka and Medic4

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Damn this mod is buggy with all the random crashes. Basically happens at random whenever I speak to someone or they speak to me... not always the same girls. Very random, hard to investigate. Thankfully there's a quick save cheat.

• Sad
Reactions: from125

PapaThunda

Jan 29, 2018
anybody able to play w/o the random crashing? or anyone know a fix from the statue crash?

Edit:Nevermind... running the windows 10 fix with voodoo and took off the type 2 renderer and works great

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cul

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. ....
. . . . .

More download sources would be great, but I shall continue trying with the one we have.

Reactions: Stev1

KronoKiller

Jan 8, 2018
Guys, i need some help, anyone that has the patch for 3droom_morecum_positions.pp2 ?? Im trying to convert the patch into pp2 but i actually can't.
And the one that is on the MEGA Folder its actually a ZIP not a pp2 file

Last edited:

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
Is there a mod for M/M scenes I can use for this?

Also, does the Shaming module not work? I gave it to a couple of characters, but they don't seem to take the clothes of their victims when they beat/rape them...

D

Deleted member 1893542

Hi everyone.

I've a small problem i've some FPS issue so exactly when i start a h-scene my fps drop to 4 it's not cool.

Anyon having a solution?? thank you =)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote