Mod Others Artificial Academy Mini/Unlimited 1.6.0

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Well I tried extracting the rar file and got a bunch of trojan alerts from my antivirus...

EternalWoe

Jun 29, 2017
So I joined the AA2 discord I assume Goat here is the same goat in that discord, how up to date would this "repack" be? Would it be better to manually install everything bit by bit via the "modern installation guide" to ensure I have everything I need in proper working order or are there only a select amount of new "core" mods that I should look to install/update?

-Also whenever the bukkake scene happens the cum spawns from the right side of the scene requiring me to shift the entirety of the screen off to the left to hit the girl (just base "repack" installed no extra mods added) is this a known bug? - Bukkake seems to go to where your cursor is pointing (bit touchy on the hitbox for head though)

Last edited:

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
So I joined the AA2 discord I assume Goat here is the same goat in that discord, how up to date would this "repack" be? Would it be better to manually install everything bit by bit via the "modern installation guide" to ensure I have everything I need in proper working order or are there only a select amount of new "core" mods that I should look to install/update?

-Also whenever the bukkake scene happens the cum spawns from the right side of the scene requiring me to shift the entirety of the screen off to the left to hit the girl (just base "repack" installed no extra mods added) is this a known bug?
i do apologize for the repack being rather out of date given the amount of new personalities, clothing, and other mods that have been made in the time this was released. i dont know how to update the OP to reflect new changes since this would be an update to the modpack instead of AAU itself.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
i do apologize for the repack being rather out of date given the amount of new personalities, clothing, and other mods that have been made in the time this was released. i dont know how to update the OP to reflect new changes since this would be an update to the modpack instead of AAU itself.
I think you have to talk to a moderator on that. That's all I can think of as to how to update the OP, because that's what I see a lot on other forums and whatnot. Or you can take the approach of just putting the updated modpack in a comment (a download link to the modpack), some people have done that as well when they can't get access to a moderator.

EternalWoe

Jun 29, 2017
I think you have to talk to a moderator on that. That's all I can think of as to how to update the OP, because that's what I see a lot on other forums and whatnot. Or you can take the approach of just putting the updated modpack in a comment (a download link to the modpack), some people have done that as well when they can't get access to a moderator.
Yea I was going to suggest the same thing, if you are able to make a stable updated modpack just post it in the replies and we'll just redirect people who ask for it (assuming you can't figure out how to edit the main post) I'm surprisingly very engrossed in aa2 having never really touched it before, and would love a more up to date modpack with all the nice bells and whistles attached. (may also be a good time to do it since mega is killing everything related to illusion atm, some links may possibly be lost forever)

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I get unhandeld exception error crashes every 5 minutes. The only thing I think that could be causing it is some of the characters have 2-3 modules on them. Is that bad?

Or do I just need to download the newest module pack?

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017
I get unhandeld exception error crashes every 5 minutes. The only thing I think that could be causing it is some of the characters have 2-3 modules on them. Is that bad?

Or do I just need to download the newest module pack?
could be it also could be the win10 thing with the type 2 renders

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I don't understand what I need to toggle in order to get things to work.

Also, I don't think the pregnancy mod is working... I created an outfit called "pregnant1" with the bloated belly outfit but all the characters I knock up just pull up their shirt. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Tried to download it using the google drive link and got an error, saying that access was denied and that i don't have authorization to view the page. Am i the only one? I tested downloading other stuff from google drive and had no problems.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
Due to the original aa2 thread having accepted the mini this thread is rather irrelevant. The only reason I made this thread is because a moderator stopped discussion there so, everyone go back to the original thread?

Toottoot

Aug 20, 2017
Whenever I change the clothes state in the editor the body vanishes. Any idea what is causing this?

Nilufer14

Jan 15, 2020
Same here, getting:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Google drive.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Due to the original aa2 thread having accepted the mini this thread is rather irrelevant. The only reason I made this thread is because a moderator stopped discussion there so, everyone go back to the original thread?
no its not original thread mini build is missing a lot of mods......
no uncensor no more cumming positions

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
man this shite rocks!! thank u for posting it here
now ifonly i could get my hands on a trainer the old trainer doesn't work on this one :/

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
anyone have subtitles file for all personalities?
igot these from an old instlalation but i dont know how to get em to work with the subs that AAU has

edit: nvm just put em in the aaunlimited folder i thogth these were subtitles that show what everyone says

Last edited:
Reactions: Cudder
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote