Mod Others Artificial Academy Mini/Unlimited 1.6.0

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've noticed that no card created in AAU/Mini, I noticed this on both Mini and on my original copy with AAU installed, uses the orientation based backgrounds of the original game, so I can never tell what girl likes what sex unless I look at her settings through some editor whether that's the character editor or a save editor. I've also noticed that it likes to randomize the backgrounds it does use. One card could come out with some purple roof like design while another could come out with some green forest like design. I didn't have an issue with this until it decided to switch up the backgrounds during a forcefully extended break from the game while creating a class set. I would rather this set either have matching backgrounds, the one the majority already uses so I don't have to go back and edit all the other cards including reapplying every module, or go back to the orientation based backgrounds of the original game. Is there any way to do this? Attached in the spoiler will be an example of the issue, the purple card is one from the majority of the class, created before my forced break, and the green card is one created after.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still having this issue, though now it seems to have rested on the green example. I'm trying to get it back to the purple one instead because that is the majority of my finished class set, only 2/9 are the green and the green example is one of those two. As far as I can tell, it did this at complete random with no changes by me. I already tried posting on the issues page of AAU, I wouldn't be here again if I hadn't tried or got help there.

EDIT: It seems to be orientation based, working much like how the original red, orange, purple, green, and blue worked to signify what their orientation is. This alleviates the whole inability to tell what their orientation is thing, but it makes me have to keep everyone bisexual to get the same background or accept that they will not match unless I can disable this or force it to use a background of my choice. I know there's a way to customize the backgrounds, I just don't want to go there unless I have to because it means messing with core files.

Last edited:

leontas2007

Sep 18, 2017
I have a problem with the latest version (1.6.1). It just freeze. The window is just not responting. I am waiting and nothing happens.

I have the 1.5.3 version the game works fine. I tried every combination possible for the windows 10 fixes and the game is not starting, and it's not crashing either. It's just not starting.

is there any way to fix this?

Reactions: sonhot

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
I assume that it freezes when you click on "Launch the game/editor" button? That usually happens when AA2 cannot connect to the PPX server (AA2Unlimited\ppex\PPeXM64.exe), which the AAU devs added in v1.6.0

Install .Net Core (you can find the installer in the "extra" folder) on your PC and try again.

However, if you still use mods in PP2 format, you can just go to the AA2Unlimited tab in the launcher, check "Use .pp2 resource loader" and uncheck "Use .ppx resource loader." Make sure to check only one of those.

Hope this helps.

Jdawg1000

Jul 3, 2019
I assume that it freezes when you click on "Launch the game/editor" button? That usually happens when AA2 cannot connect to the PPX server (AA2Unlimited\ppex\PPeXM64.exe), which the AAU devs added in v1.6.0

Install .Net Core (you can find the installer in the "extra" folder) on your PC and try again.

However, if you still use mods in PP2 format, you can just go to the AA2Unlimited tab in the launcher, check "Use .pp2 resource loader" and uncheck "Use .ppx resource loader." Make sure to check only one of those.

Hope this helps.
I was having the same problem and installed .Net Core. Now it opens but loads in as vanilla. It's been so long since I first ran AAU mini that I don't remember how I got everything to run the first time. Added bonus is that I somehow managed to brick my previous install by trying to update to the latest Modular pack and latest AAUnlimited folder

May 31, 2018
Where do you get clothing mods? I have some cards where everything loads correctly except clothes, so I’m assuming that’s the issue.

Also, where do I put the overlays and stuff for non-mod cards? I think I know, but I don’t know if there’s folder naming or anything I need to worry about.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Is the actual way to install not listed or does the game not run on windows 10? Because it doesn't
for me. If I change the resource loader it opens, but immediately crashes.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Where do you get clothing mods? I have some cards where everything loads correctly except clothes, so I’m assuming that’s the issue.

Also, where do I put the overlays and stuff for non-mod cards? I think I know, but I don’t know if there’s folder naming or anything I need to worry about.

This link has everything.

dudeman9965

Feb 6, 2020
Is there any way to get the game uncensored fully? I downloaded the MKIII mod but it's only uncensored for the custom clothing. If the character is wearing original clothes or is fully naked, the genitals are still pixelated out. I read that there was a way to fully uncensor it, but it wasn't clear as to how. Thanks in advance.

outlawtorn316

Oct 6, 2019
Why subtitles during sex doesnt work anyone got fix on that??
I had to roll back to AAUnlimited 1.5.3 in order to get the subtitles to reappear during the sex scenes. I was going to post about it in the official github but... github isn't being kind to my login atm. It's a shame I really liked the subtitle structure of 1.6+ (knowing who was talking and who they were talking about), but knowing when it isn't a "safe" day is kinda more important as far as game play is concerned.

deedguy123

Apr 27, 2021
I need some help with installing the Uncensor patch for the AA2Mini, Ive tried just about everything and nothing seems to work. Any help?

nico360

May 17, 2020
I need some help with installing the Uncensor patch for the AA2Mini, Ive tried just about everything and nothing seems to work. Any help?

I downloaded the game from here and used the uncensored patch. since it did not work with the version of the game uploaded in f95

Isrexxian

Jul 1, 2017
can anyone tell me why im missing some sex positions? i followed the whole guide but still missing allot of them.

SwingingRichard

Jul 4, 2020
Newish to using f95 so sorry if i sound like a dumbass, is there a difference between the mini version and just the AA2? Enjoyed 2 hours of this game before realizing I was playing the old censored version, so gonna try and mod it out. Any suggestions?

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Newish to using f95 so sorry if i sound like a dumbass, is there a difference between the mini version and just the AA2? Enjoyed 2 hours of this game before realizing I was playing the old censored version, so gonna try and mod it out. Any suggestions?
AA2 Mini is basically a modded version of the game, with usually up-to-date AA2Unlimited. What you gain are modules (something like og traits, but more advanced, check them here: ) and a bunch of mods that improve the base game vastly.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote