Bibikalo

Jun 5, 2021
Було дуже несподівано і приємно побачити рідну мову, Вітаю з першою публікацією, та бажаю успіху! Для альфа версії тут доволі багато контенту порівнюючи з альфа версіями інших розробників.

English translation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Було дуже несподівано і приємно побачити рідну мову, Вітаю з першою публікацією, та бажаю успіху! Для альфа версії тут доволі багато контенту порівнюючи з альфа версіями інших розробників.
Дякую за фідбек та привітання!
Навіть ця невелика альфа зайняла в мене немало часу, проте я більш ніж впевнений, кінцевий результат буде того вартий.
Тепер щодо української мови. я дійсно хотів розробляти свою гру з підтримкою відразу двох мов. Але виявилося що це просто величезний кусок роботи, який я не зміг подужати, судячи з цієї версії.
Єдине, що я можу пообіцяти — українська мова обов'язково з'явиться у цій грі та у всіх моїх наступних іграх. Але поки що її час ще не настав.

English translation:

Bibikalo

Jun 5, 2021
Тепер щодо української мови. я дійсно хотів розробляти свою гру з підтримкою відразу двох мов. Але виявилося що це просто величезний кусок роботи, який я не зміг подужати, судячи з цієї версії.
Єдине, що я можу пообіцяти — українська мова обов'язково з'явиться у цій грі та у всіх моїх наступних іграх. Але поки що її час ще не настав.
Я думаю не варто робити хентай ігри на українській мові, бо це забирає багато ресурсів, а наше ком'юніті ще не склалося. Тому краще залишити мову на після війни або далі. Просто був приємно шокований

English translation:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I like the start so far. But also it would be nice to have some hints sometimes as to where to go. I wandered around until I finally got an option for Hope to take a couple of jobs. And that's all I found so far. I've gone through the scenes in the store and the one at the school seems to repeat. So I am guessing end of content there. Haven't gotten any scene with little brother and Hope yet.

And haven't been able to get vegetables to prepare meals. I go the store and I can't seem to buy anything there. Is there a place to get the vegetables and other supplies to cook? If not, I haven't found them.

Will keep an eye on this one. I like some of the art. Hope looks awesome. So look forward to seeing more.

Oct 14, 2018
I just spent so long killing Bandits to finally get 1 fucking vegetable, went and cooked it to royal food, went to give it to Hope and then it tells me I don't have any royal food.. I check inventory and sure enough, no food at all. :FacePalm:

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Haato seems to be bugged. Unless there is no job with him yet.
It should work just fine. Talk with him at midday on the street, then talk with him again in the school another day. Now you can send the girl to work there.

I like the start so far. But also it would be nice to have some hints sometimes as to where to go. I wandered around until I finally got an option for Hope to take a couple of jobs. And that's all I found so far. I've gone through the scenes in the store and the one at the school seems to repeat. So I am guessing end of content there. Haven't gotten any scene with little brother and Hope yet.

And haven't been able to get vegetables to prepare meals. I go the store and I can't seem to buy anything there. Is there a place to get the vegetables and other supplies to cook? If not, I haven't found them.

Will keep an eye on this one. I like some of the art. Hope looks awesome. So look forward to seeing more.
I guess you're right. I thought that the actual gameplay is quite straightforward for me, but who wonders since I'm the developer?.. So it's just a matter of time until I implement some sort of quest system in my game.
About brother content—just keep studying with them at the evenings. For this moment, there should be 4 events available.
I recommend you not to care much about food in this build of the game, since it won't give you anything in the end.
Thanks for your feedback

Flare Ice Tea

Sep 13, 2022
im not sure if its a glitch but everytime i tried to let Hope work with Haato it keeps saying she has not met haato yet and wont work there.

Van_Nikff

Sep 4, 2017
Almost died of laughter when language just magically changed to Ukrainian :KEK:
1674338735208.png Gotta be the least thing I ever expected to happen to me in hentai game.
Good luck with your project brother, stay strong (irl uncuked & unoccupied by pussia) :BootyTime: (y)

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Almost died of laughter when language just magically changed to Ukrainian :KEK:
View attachment 2329460 Gotta be the least thing I ever expected to happen to me in hentai game.
Good luck with your project brother, stay strong (irl uncuked & unoccupied by pussia) :BootyTime: (y)
Russia's government is actually technically cucking all of us on here seeing how many russian or ukrainian devs have stopped working on their games due to the irl issues.

So many really good games paused and abandoned.

Reactions: Shadowen and menatv

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Give me a day or two and I'll post all the necessary info about tags, what should you expect in this game, my future plans about it and so on

But asnwering your question shortly: I don't even know properly what "shota" means. Do we have a kid with a big dick here? Yes. Do we have a branch with him? We will. Can this game survive without him? Definately.
Shota is the equivalent male counterpart of loli, which is a small child with male sex. Not necessarily have a big dick. I think you get the gist. Will you add more extreme content or will it be "another" vanilla 3DCG game?
Ugh, actually after reading your post in patreon, this game will revolve around the NTR part...

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
...this game will revolve around the NTR part...
Trust me, you got this impression only because there are too many tags about fetishes and too few about love.
And yes, this game is not another novel. I have much bigger plans for this one

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah, I've had to figure it out when I was describing all the tags on my Patreon page
Anyway thanks for answer)
Hello ! I just started to play your game i like it :) I wish you the best !
Can i just know how to make Hope working for mister Mr Haato please?
Edited : All good i just didnt start the discussion with him :D

Reactions: Thackerweil
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote