• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

mrasdf12347

Mar 24, 2019
I tracked down some of the software created by the community to mod Illusion games, and figured out how to use at least some of the features. The Illusion Morpher was already posted on the last page, so I won't attach that one.

SB3Util - Allows you to read and modify .pp files (meshes, textures, etc.)
Metasequoia - SB3 spits out .mqo files which are used by the metasequoia 3D modelling software, the trial version is a very competent program -
Illusion Morpher - Allows you to compare two .mqo files to measure the difference and create a .xdiff file. You can then use that file to morph the character meshes inside their .pp file. A bit unintuitive to use. Without premade .xdiff files, the morpher does nothing.

I haven't created many .xdiff files, but I did make one that yields a big ol' fat ass.

F95 tags SB3Utility as a potential virus, I scanned the list of security vendors, only one of twenty gave a virus positive reading. This list includes Google's virus scanning service. Still though, use caution with .exe files that are dubious. there a suites that allow you to run .exe files in a contained environment nowadays.

Last edited:

mrasdf12347

Mar 24, 2019
Using the Illusion Morpher:

Creating an xdiff file:
To create an xdiff file you need two .mqo mesh-files, one for the original mesh, and one for the modified mesh.
Illusion Morpher -> Navigate to "xdiff based morphing" tab -> press "create xdiff file" -> select unmodified .mqo -> select modified .mqo -> save the xdiff file

Using an xdiff file:
Illusion Morpher -> Navigate to "xdiff based morphing" tab -> "load xdiff file(s)" -> "add xdiff file" -> select the xdiff file -> "close file manager" -> top of the window -> "base directory..." -> write the path to the character folder (...Illusion\AG3\data\save\m_cha) -> "add" -> "morph several pp files" -> tick the "morph" box for the characters you want to mod -> "Start Morphing"

To morph clothes you do the same process, but use the "m_cos" folder.

You might have noticed you can use the "morph several" window to quickly un-morph characters. Very useful.

Unfortunately adding more vertices to a model is difficult, so if you expand parts of a character, they tend to end up somewhat blocky-looking. Watch out for those pointy bits.

mrasdf12347

Mar 24, 2019
Played around with SB3Utility and Blender a bit (a lot), re-appropriated the girl models and shoved them into the appropriate places in the guy model's skeleton object tree, actually works fairly well.

The vertex groups around some of the areas on the body are a bit wonky, and the face doesn't articulate beyond moving with the neck. Also some of the textures turned out weird; the hair culls all the meshes behind it, and the eyelashes and eyebrows are inside out. Something with their positioning in the object tree maybe? Or some setting for the material properties?

Also the "hide character" option stopped working. I haven't tried editing clothes on the male model, but I have a hunch they won't be removeable.

Here's the .pp file, replacing the one in the data folder might just brick your game though, so make a backup.
works.png

OzmaEuborn

Aug 15, 2021
After updating the d3d9.dll file, I can no longer see subtittles or open the "cheat menu". What I'm doing wrong?

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
After updating the d3d9.dll file, I can no longer see subtittles or open the "cheat menu". What I'm doing wrong?
Hello friend.
Try using this patch:

There are install instructions on page 19 in this same thread, search for my nick there.
If you need help with gameplay, you can read the guide i've made in the page 20.

Hope it will help you, friend.

Last edited:

OzmaEuborn

Aug 15, 2021
Hello friend.
Try using this patch:

There are install instructions on page 19 in this same thread, search for my nick there.
If you need help with gameplay, you can read the guide i've made in the page 20.

Hope it will help you, friend.
Worked perfectly, thanks a lot!

Reactions: downloaderbo

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
It's over brothers, F95zone has sold it's soul to patreon, now we need to find a new forum to share and get NSFW content. Expect censorship, forced monthly fees and patreon taking down any content they don't like. So, any sugestions? We need a new forum to live.

Dec 21, 2020
1712295721041.png
Some help with this pls? i tryed to install the game, even from different sources, but this erros still in the way, don't know what to do and i even tryed to find some information, but nothing...

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 3512015
Some help with this pls? i tryed to install the game, even from different sources, but this erros still in the way, don't know what to do and i even tryed to find some information, but nothing...
We need more details, friend. Are you having problems at installing the game solo or at installing Hongfire Patch or mods?
If it is a problem with the basic game install. It seems to be a disk problem or RAM problem. Try using a different location for the game. If that don't work it is more likely you are having hardware problems. Remember to install the game with compatibility mode choosing Windows 7 or 10 modes.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes