Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
I found this (AG3) on an old drive that I was cleaning out and wanted to test to see how well it ran on today's video cards. The DX9 issue made that an odd experience but a quick search turned up the solution here. But I just wanted to inform users having issues with windows 10 to get their D3D9_alt.dll from the source rather than the shared files here.

Download "Latest stable version" from above and extract these 2 files then move them into your main AG3 folder where the exe is.

/dgVoodooCpl.exe - This is a GUI that just setups the config file easier than editing a text file. It's useful and tiny so throw it in your AG3 folder and you'll be glad you did.

/MS/x86/D3D9.dll - Rename it to D3D9_alt.dll before moving it over to your AG3 folder.

The older version(s) uploaded & linked earlier on (I assume they worked when uploaded) don't work with the config file nor does it have the nice lil GUI the creator made so just get whatever the latest download is from the source. Also, a mod is welcome to yank/clean this info and make a "Windows 10 required fix" to add to the download sources so it's easier to find.

Reactions: hoangson8298

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Just tested the Direct 3D version used with my installing process. All seems to be working fine.
The guide still works. XD

Last edited:

SaevHF

Feb 8, 2021
Does anyone have legendary saev's girls from hongfire forum back in the day? They are called RealDolls - he made better models and graphic 10 years ago than the graphics are nowdays.
RD01_Dulce.jpg
Please visit Lian Rozen Blog ( ), here you can find this girls and more. Thanks to Lian Rozen to keep this game alive.

is there a place where i can download more characters and clothing
Here
Hi guys.
This is my old , it has a ton of ag3 cos and charas by ag3 modders from old sites such as hongfire, halg5, js3-site and dilldoe. ENJOY (・ω・)b

PS. I dont play this game anymore, but I'm re-uploading files from my old HDD drive rn.
Please, if you can, thank the creators of the mods, they invested a lot of time, also lian rozen for keeping them alive.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 2983092
Please visit Lian Rozen Blog ( ), here you can find this girls and more. Thanks to Lian Rozen to keep this game alive.

Here

Please, if you can, thank the creators of the mods, they invested a lot of time, also lian rozen for keeping them alive.
Nice. Will download that Dulce girl for my game. :love:
Many thanks.

botardo

Oct 28, 2019
SaevHF , if it's really you - you made my childhood bro. Probably the best thing someone made when it comes to eroge mods

shinichi104

Apr 2, 2018
sorry it took me ages to find this but i have [AG3+][General][Map Compilation][Drenched][v7.0].zip i cant post it here its too big but i can upload it to media fire for those who want it you will have to install it using the illusion wizard for AG3

Reactions: JoseAlc
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes