Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

redbull1122

Feb 5, 2018
so much potential. not worth the download.

downloaded everything, solved all the issues that pop up in this thread (theres so many).

finally get to the meat of the game - the controls are weird for the sex scene. i spent 15 minutes rubbing some tits.
i have the wiki open, but even with instructions its not intuitive, it doesn't control well and for some reason the mouse wont travel over certain spots of the screen, depending on the camera angle.

maybe il come back in a few weeks. but dang was i looking forward to this before the let down.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017

downloaded everything, solved all the issues that pop up in this thread (theres so many).

finally get to the meat of the game - the controls are weird for the sex scene. i spent 15 minutes rubbing some tits.
i have the wiki open, but even with instructions its not intuitive, it doesn't control well and for some reason the mouse wont travel over certain spots of the screen, depending on the camera angle.

maybe il come back in a few weeks. but dang was i looking forward to this before the let down.
Damn..... we need a tutorial for this excellent game.
Technology is making us really weak.
Let me check the first post.

Reactions: Shadofax
Aug 27, 2017
i remember back when hongfire was running having this game modded like hell, really tragic how hongfire kinda just nuked most those mods

Reactions: Shadofax

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021

Shift, ctrl, alt, left/middle (varying the speed)/right mouse buttons, that's all you need.
Press ctrl+s for training with the "climax"

Mr.Master2000

Dec 9, 2020
Could someone please explain to me how to use the h scene controls? They are extremely counterintuitive and I find myself cancelling the h scenes and the girls complain? And also can you only ejaculate inside or can you do it outside. And before someone suggests go to the wiki I tried it's not helpful. Also when she initiates h mode I cannot seem to figure out how to start sex. Also is there anyway to keep them all in the house? Because they keep running around the neighborhood and into the school for example? What even is the point of the school there is nothing to do there? Also they keep running to the other houses. Is there anyway to keep them in the main house?
Please help!

proton32176

May 21, 2023
I found this forum today because I had the same lag problems on Windows 10.
I only found out about it in the last few days because I was lucky enough to be one of the few that kept getting Windows 7 Security Updates. Unfortunately, that ended last month so I set up a Dual-Boot with Windows 7 and Windows 10. That’s when I found the Artificial Girl 3 lag problem.

The reason I registered and am Posting is reading through these pages I discovered Hongfire is gone and many here want either the game or the Mods.
I have most, if not all of the Art Girl 3 Mods. I also have copies of other games and I think I have most if not all the Mods for those as well.

Here are the games I have with the Mods.

Artificial Girl 3
Real Girlfriend
Sexy Beach 3 and Zero
Sexy Beach Premium Resort [FitGirl Repack]
Honey Select [FitGirl Repack]

I may have more games but I would need to dig through canisters of DVD's I burned through the years.
I have never thrown away any backup disks in over 20 years.

A lot of these files are zipped but if any of them had Mods I am sure I got an awful lot of them for each game.
The problem is all the files together are 90.6 Gb.

I don’t know if any of you guys want all these files I got from Hongfire but if so I will be glad to share them. The problem is how to get them to one of you who would know how to distribute them. I don’t mind burning as many Blu-Rays as needed and sending them to someone who knows how to make them available to everyone.

If anyone wants these files and can tell me how to get them to them I will be happy to share them.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
I found this forum today because I had the same lag problems on Windows 10.
I only found out about it in the last few days because I was lucky enough to be one of the few that kept getting Windows 7 Security Updates. Unfortunately, that ended last month so I set up a Dual-Boot with Windows 7 and Windows 10. That’s when I found the Artificial Girl 3 lag problem.

The reason I registered and am Posting is reading through these pages I discovered Hongfire is gone and many here want either the game or the Mods.
I have most, if not all of the Art Girl 3 Mods. I also have copies of other games and I think I have most if not all the Mods for those as well.

Here are the games I have with the Mods.

Artificial Girl 3
Real Girlfriend
Sexy Beach 3 and Zero
Sexy Beach Premium Resort [FitGirl Repack]
Honey Select [FitGirl Repack]

I may have more games but I would need to dig through canisters of DVD's I burned through the years.
I have never thrown away any backup disks in over 20 years.

A lot of these files are zipped but if any of them had Mods I am sure I got an awful lot of them for each game.
The problem is all the files together are 90.6 Gb.

I don’t know if any of you guys want all these files I got from Hongfire but if so I will be glad to share them. The problem is how to get them to one of you who would know how to distribute them. I don’t mind burning as many Blu-Rays as needed and sending them to someone who knows how to make them available to everyone.

If anyone wants these files and can tell me how to get them to them I will be happy to share them.
But of course we want those mods. Let's have those files in a folder in MEGA or MEDIAFIRE.
That would be great. Many thanks bro.

Last edited:

proton32176

May 21, 2023
Downloader Bro,

I have no idea how to do that but I do have an alternative.
You guys need to understand I am probably a lot older than you and I don’t know how to do what you described, neither do I care to learn.

I have an alternative and I want to deal with you Downloader Bro since you are a long time member.

First, does this site have the ability to Private Message?

Second, I have downloaded Torrents but never made one. If I can figure out how to create a Torrent File, email it to several members would they be able to download the files directly off my computer?

I can take the files down to my office and put them on the Computer in my Private office. My internet speeds at work are insanely fast. I can download a 5Gb file in about 15 minutes.
Or at least I think it is the fast, I never really timed it.

I just did a Speed Test and the results were:

Download: 161.3 Mbps
Upload: 235.5 Mbps
And no, I did not reverse the results.

I turn my Private Office computer on around 10:00am and it usually gets turned off around midnight almost everyday of the week.

First, all I want to do is give the files to 4 or 5 Senior Members on this Board and let you guys distribute them as you see fit. You guys have a lot more experience with that sort of thing and I do not have the time or inclination to learn how to do it.
I would rather give them to you and let you guys deal with it.

Second, I don’t want to make a Career out of this.
If I can make a Torrent file that would allow some of the Senior Members to get them straight off my computer I would do that and I will leave them on the machine for two weeks or until enough of you have gotten them that they will never get lost again and be available to everyone that wants them.

So if this site can Private Message and if I can make a Torrent will you guys be able to download them directly?
I would rather do that.

Once I get those questions answered we can move on from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: downloaderbo

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Downloader Bro,

I have no idea how to do that but I do have an alternative.
You guys need to understand I am probably a lot older than you and I don’t know how to do what you described, neither do I care to learn.

I have an alternative and I want to deal with you Downloader Bro since you are a long time member.

First, does this site have the ability to Private Message?

Second, I have downloaded Torrents but never made one. If I can figure out how to create a Torrent File, email it to several members would they be able to download the files directly off my computer?

I can take the files down to my office and put them on the Computer in my Private office. My internet speeds at work are insanely fast. I can download a 5Gb file in about 15 minutes.
Or at least I think it is the fast, I never really timed it.

I just did a Speed Test and the results were:

Download: 161.3 Mbps
Upload: 235.5 Mbps
And no, I did not reverse the results.

I turn my Private Office computer on around 10:00am and it usually gets turned off around midnight almost everyday of the week.

First, all I want to do is give the files to 4 or 5 Senior Members on this Board and let you guys distribute them as you see fit. You guys have a lot more experience with that sort of thing and I do not have the time or inclination to learn how to do it.
I would rather give them to you and let you guys deal with it.

Second, I don’t want to make a Career out of this.
If I can make a Torrent file that would allow some of the Senior Members to get them straight off my computer I would do that and I will leave them on the machine for two weeks or until enough of you have gotten them that they will never get lost again and be available to everyone that wants them.

So if this site can Private Message and if I can make a Torrent will you guys be able to download them directly?
I would rather do that.

Once I get those questions answered we can move on from there.
Just open an account in MEGA and upload your files there. Then just share the mega link with us. That's all.

proton32176

May 21, 2023
Okay,
I'll try.

Once I upload the files then I am done and they will be there from now on is that correct?
Does it cost anything for me to do this?

The amount of space they allow for free is 20Gb. All these files are 90 Gb which is going to cost me around $10.00 a month.
I said I didn't want to make a career out of this.
Also, apparently free accounts even if they would store this amount of data have restricted speeds. It could take me forever to upload them even if I could do it for free.

Give me another alternative .
I don't mind giving these files to you guys but I don't want to pay $10.00 a month to do it.
Like I said, I am happy to give them to you guys but after that I want to be done with it.

If there are no other methods we may need to just let it go.

Last edited:

Mr.Master2000

Dec 9, 2020
OK, after reading about brothers in need of help with the gameplay of Artificial Girl 3. I've made a simple almost visual guide. Hope this will help them. Enjoy brothers ¡¡¡
like the guide but the pictures you provided show different places than what I've seen. Is there a full map of the world somewhere?

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
like the guide but the pictures you provided show different places than what I've seen. Is there a full map of the world somewhere?
The place you see in the screenshots is one of several new locations installed by HF Patch by great Inquisitor modder.
It is mentioned in the install process described in the guide. Have fun.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Okay,
I'll try.

Once I upload the files then I am done and they will be there from now on is that correct?
Does it cost anything for me to do this?

The amount of space they allow for free is 20Gb. All these files are 90 Gb which is going to cost me around $10.00 a month.
I said I didn't want to make a career out of this.
Also, apparently free accounts even if they would store this amount of data have restricted speeds. It could take me forever to upload them even if I could do it for free.

Give me another alternative .
I don't mind giving these files to you guys but I don't want to pay $10.00 a month to do it.
Like I said, I am happy to give them to you guys but after that I want to be done with it.

If there are no other methods we may need to just let it go.
Whoa ¡¡¡ 90GB of modds?? Really??
I will suggest to just upload the AG3 specific modds only, to a free MEGA account. Not games installers.
Thank you again for your interest in AG3 fans bros.

Mr.Master2000

Dec 9, 2020
The place you see in the screenshots is one of several new locations installed by HF Patch by great Inquisitor modder.
It is mentioned in the install process described in the guide. Have fun.
Where can I find these mods. Is there a website? Your guide doesn't mention them. Or are they on this forum and I'm not seeing them.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Where can I find these mods. Is there a website? Your guide doesn't mention them. Or are they on this forum and I'm not seeing them.
Read the guide again, there is a reference to this very same thread in the install section.

And for the HF Patch (Hong Fire Patch). I can see it included in the torrent download. I will assume it is present in other links at the first post.
Read the guide one more time, this time focus on install part.

hf patch present.jpg

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
sad most of the mod dies, i remember this has
1. BIG MAP MODS.
2. cancole girls.
3. all dead or alive girls.
4. A lot of Costum made girls mods.
5. Evangelion Girls
6. Naruto Girls
6. believe it or not, even costum sex animations mods, that you cannot find today. " link dies".
7. @homeMate House mod.
8. to love ru collections all girls.

im regret deleting the game and the mod collections from my hard disk, why im regret deleting it ? i donwload the most complete character pack from patreon mods. now it's gone.

this game still age good because you interact the game directly than any other games that need to wait loading screens

Last edited:

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
sad most of the mod dies, i remember this has
1. BIG MAP MODS.
2. cancole girls.
3. all dead or alive girls.
4. A lot of Costum made girls mods.
5. Evangelion Girls
6. Naruto Girls
6. believe it or not, even costum sex animations mods, that you cannot find today. " link dies".
7. @homeMate House mod.
8. to love ru collections all girls.

im regret deleting the game and the mod collections from my hard disk, why im regret deleting it ? i donwload the most complete character pack from patreon mods. now it's gone.

this game still age good because you interact the game directly than any other games that need to wait loading screens
Well if we keep this thread alive and active more people will come and maybe just by a chance someone will have some of the mods.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hi, good to see that there are people still playing this game, a long time ago I spent a lot of time playing it, and a lot of time creating some girls, which I see that some of them are in one of the files you have shared here.
Seeing my girls I had an immediate feeling of nostalgia and memories of that time, well I hope you enjoy this game.
At that time I used the name Ketzalcoat, so some of my creations are the Nazi girls, the Janssen family, the tutifruty girls, the fairies, the characters based on the Queen Ophala game, Harley Quiin, and many others that are not in the package, so I hope you enjoy them. ;)

b1g k

Feb 16, 2018
nostalgia ... man, i remember deleting the girls and they say farewell/goodbye, hit me in the feel thinking about it now, damn.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes