Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ethanol90

Oct 31, 2021
Theres a lot on this thread about those problems and solutiions, please get a look.

Heres for the lag, follow instructions:

Heres for nodvd and english version for both, game and maker:
thank bro

ethanol90

Oct 31, 2021
Theres a lot on this thread about those problems and solutiions, please get a look.

Heres for the lag, follow instructions:

Heres for nodvd and english version for both, game and maker:
I followed the instructions and the game didn't start
1669911482981.png

Last edited:

lian_rozen

Apr 23, 2022
Hi guys.
This is my old , it has a ton of ag3 cos and charas by ag3 modders from old sites such as hongfire, halg5, js3-site and dilldoe. ENJOY (・ω・)b

PS. I dont play this game anymore, but I'm re-uploading files from my old HDD drive rn.

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
There still sites where i can download girls and cloths?
EDIT : Similar to those of Artifical Academy 2 i already know the ag3 mod and cos blog

Last edited:

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Been a long time since this was played, tried playing on a Win 11 laptop after following this thing, tried to intercourse a girl, except after climaxing the game goes apeshit and essentially keeps screwing automatically without my input on the touchpad. What do? Previous laptop played just fine, though that was a Win 7.

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Been a long time since this was played, tried playing on a Win 11 laptop after following this thing, tried to intercourse a girl, except after climaxing the game goes apeshit and essentially keeps screwing automatically without my input on the touchpad. What do? Previous laptop played just fine, though that was a Win 7.
I used to have a working build but lost it upon format, I also switched to 11 and fear trying to get it running, such a shame best illussion game has least support in the community. Or maybe some kind soul will make a preinstalled build for us with all the mods they can find.

helix.m

Dec 27, 2022
Hi, I'm looking for a link to download JS3Wizzard or Illusion Wizzard. Does anyone know please?

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
There still sites where i can download girls and cloths?

EDIT : Similar to those of Artifical Academy 2 i already know the ag3 mod and cos blog
Someone made this time ago, outdated nowdays

A bit difficult, mods works different in ag3 than aa2 (cards system) but yes you can mod girls and guy using tools and mods.

Does anyone have a mod to create bbw characters?
For BBW you mean Big Beautiful Woman?
Try with llusion Morpher tool, you can change the body with this tool but you need first made some work with some 3d tool.
Or try with illusion wizard patches mode, there you can change some body parameters, xample, for fatty girl on waist parameter put some over +100.

1.active directplay on windows 11 search in google/youtube.

1.1 (optional) install directx and visual c++ from here:

2.exe game/compatibility check next options:
Disable full-screen optimisations.
(optional) Run as administrator.

3. Copy and paste the files in the very folder wheres the exe game is:

I used to have a working build but lost it upon format, I also switched to 11 and fear trying to get it running, such a shame best illussion game has least support in the community. Or maybe some kind soul will make a preinstalled build for us with all the mods they can find.
I made this clean game "installation", just unzip and run the reg file for install it (may need change a bit on the HDD letter)

Reactions: JoseAlc

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
So I have some questions like is it like can you customize yourself and the girls? Can you mod the game? Is it like aa2 where you can have gfs?
Yes, the bad thing about this game is that you can only have five girls per world.

when u mount the iso theres 2 exes which do u run
The blue one

Hi, I'm looking for a link to download JS3Wizzard or Illusion Wizzard. Does anyone know please?
Here:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes