Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
And why is it that why I search for the cheat mode in this thread, a few people say that it exists, but no one says how to use it?
If you have installed the dll files around this thread, then you already have the trainer (ctrl + x)
Now, should "push" the boy over the girl, leave aside the mushroom because in effect it is to end the action

Reactions: Eternal Nightmare

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
I haven't played in a long time. I can't penetrate during h-scenes anymore. I click the mushroom and drag up, but it just ends the scene. I don't know what to do. It's frustrating the hell out of me. I hug the girl from behind. She falls down. I take hold of her and start stimulating her. But then I do exactly what the instructions tell me to do, I click the mushroom and move the mouse up, and it makes me disengage and end the scene. How do I god damn fuck the girl? Is this some kind of bullshit about using a laptop? I try the trackpad, I try the track button, no damn good.

Edit: After quite a bit more searching, I think I found an answer. " Taking advantage of a collapsed or horny girl will not get you to this stage; you have to at least be friends with her the first time. " However, I wtill want to know about the other things.

And a few other things. One, where is the good trainer? I downloaded one that just lets me press key shortcuts to set various things to maximum and minimum. I don't want that. I want the trainer that I remember, with the checkmarks to turn traits on and off, and the sliders to control all the levels. Did I imagine it in a fever dream? I definitely remember it.

And why is it that why I search for the cheat mode in this thread, a few people say that it exists, but no one says how to use it?
It literally take 3 days in game to make girl allow you to have sex with her. All you need is just hear out what she says,sleep with her, hug her.
But if you are lazy one just give her lewd and easily aroused/horny trait.

here is wikia where u can read about many things in game

Neolaris

Nov 12, 2020
I have a question, is this a compilation that brings several mods, or is it just the base game, with the basic mods? I mean, it brings clothing mods, animations, textures, etc. Yes or no?

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
I have a question, is this a compilation that brings several mods, or is it just the base game, with the basic mods? I mean, it brings clothing mods, animations, textures, etc. Yes or no?
It gives games plus dlc with hf patch

Dec 22, 2021
Artificial Girl 3 + Hannari Expansion V 1.50 + Chars + Cos + Mods + Sof
Who has?
Sorry it is a bit late..sometimes the real world suck :p, but this is the site I got my copy from, have had 0 issues so far with it, well other than forgetting to back up installs. Oh some of the folders/archives are in Russian, but it doesn't make a difference that I found, I just used google translate to figure what the folders were. Also unfortunately there is a bit of bloat to this as some of the mods are extracted, but also have a copy, and sometimes two of the archives. Haven't been able to go through it and repack it to get rid of the bloat, or unnecessary stuff like the database folder, which was for accessing a site database for girls, but site is long since dead. Anyway here is the link, torrent form.

Dec 22, 2021
Artificial Girl 3 + Hannari Expansion V 1.50. Yes, I have had it on disc for the last 14 years.
Chars. Yes, 9.94 GB compressed.
Cos. Yes, 4.11 GB compressed.
Mods. Yes, 3.94 GB compressed.

What is Sof?
I must say I am a bit jelly.. I lost my main discs, and drives years back unfortunately, but am attempting to rebuild, well with what I can find anymore :p

Neolaris

Nov 12, 2020
They know how to install the following mod to the game with this version since I found a mod that translates the game into Spanish but I don't know how to install it

Dec 22, 2021
They know how to install the following mod to the game with this version since I found a mod that translates the game into Spanish but I don't know how to install it Mega
Not sure if that one is for Artificial Girl 3, seems to be for Artificial Academy 2, or at least that is my guess from the file structure. Couldn't find anything as far as a Spanish mod, but one could always translate the subtitles text into Spanish if they were fluent in it, or wanted to do a machine translation.

Neolaris

Nov 12, 2020
No estoy seguro de si ese es para Artificial Girl 3, parece ser para Artificial Academy 2, o al menos esa es mi suposición de la estructura de archivos. No podía encontrar nada en cuanto a un mod en español, pero uno siempre podía traducir el texto de los subtítulos al español si lo dominaban o querían hacer una traducción automática.
[/CITA]Quería publicar que estaba en academia artificial 2 pero por error lo envié aquí, todavía encontré una manera de instalar el mod ahora quiero saber cómo traducir los textos que agregan varios mods traduje algo que decía subtítulo en AAAUNLIMITED pero no sé si realmente tradujo algo

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
someone can help me, when i start the game there are no NPC only the MC and nothing more
Create the girls with the maker (or download them from the net and "install" them at ":\ILLUSION\AG3\data\save\m_cha" folder).

Launch the game and create a world with name, nickname (try to use some kind of jap name for more interaction [subs file has a list of available names]) birthday, fav number, etc.
On the bottom you will see a list of the girls names you have installed, press the "load" bottom for add the select girl to the created and selected world (if you can't add them, press the "unload" button first and then "load" button).
Now just press the button BEGIN and enjoy.
Good luck!

brandondan0h

Aug 10, 2020
looked up and down this thread and tried everything I could but I cant seem to get this to run on windows 11... tried the various d3d9 fixes, including the dgvoodo one and nothing... I get a black loading screen and then a crash. Only thing I haven't tried is to run a virtual machine, which I'd like to avoid if at all possible (I honestly don't know if this game is worth that much effort, since I wouldn't even know how to go about doing it).

I'm on an intergraded graphics since my RTX 3060 died so I can't just get one of the newer games until I can replace my card.

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
Can someone step by step explain how to install mods, using the wizard, to someone as technologically inept as I?
Hi, I hope this can be useful.:

USING ILLUSION WIZZARD
1. Open the tool and just go right to "Options" tab.
2. Turn on the option "specify AG3 folder manually" and search for the folder where you have the game and press "Accept"
3. Press the "specify AG3.exe" button and make the same as before but this time with the exe of the game, now press the button save options.
4. On "Status" tab you can see if everything is working correctly (green icon).
5. BEFORE install mods in game these should have the next "structure":
CORRECT:
-Compressed file and files inside with the same name (text and previews files).
-Compressed file with .7z extension (7zip)
AG3 folder (inside zipped file) as "root" and inside this folder (AG3) everything file: .pp, .lst, textures, folders with names like "js3_00_02_00" should be inside this folder

WRONG:
-Whole files inside another folder, different folder name or out the AG3 folder
-Different names in the compressed file
Zipped as .zip, .rar.. (correct zipped extension SHOULD BE .7z)

[Analyze the structure of the mods you have at hands to learn more about their composition and to make them work properly].

6. Installing the mods is very simple, just place them inside the folder "\IllusionWizzard\AG3\mods" (inside illusion wizzard folder) without unzipping them (keeping .7z extension).
7. Now in "Mods" tab locate the mod to be installed and press the button "Apply mod", wait until the process is finished (it will take time according to the size of the mod or changes made by the mod inside the game).
8. Inside the "Installed mods" tab you can see the installed mods, you also have the option to remove them by pressing the button "Remove mod".

BONUS:
Theres a tab called "Save Patcher" available since Illusion Wizzard 0.5.2 where you can make modifications to existing characters since personality, height, body structure, tastes, as well as the relationship within the game.
Select the character to modify:
The button "Edit Girl basefile" allows you to change face, makeup, body structure, hair, skin tone, and personality.
The button Edit Girl savefile" allows you to change tastes and relationship with the guy.
The buttons "Change Girl Size" and "Change Guy Size" allows you to change girl/guy size with base 170 (1.70 cm) (BEWARE: if you change the girl size you should change clothes size also, for this you can use the tool Illusion Morpher)
The button "Edit Girl Texture" in theory allows you to change textures files, only if this files has the same name mod with vanilla version (for this it is preferable to use another tool like SB3Utility).

OTHER TOOLS:
Illusion Morpher
SB3Utility

-------------

looked up and down this thread and tried everything I could but I cant seem to get this to run on windows 11... tried the various d3d9 fixes, including the dgvoodo one and nothing... I get a black loading screen and then a crash. Only thing I haven't tried is to run a virtual machine, which I'd like to avoid if at all possible (I honestly don't know if this game is worth that much effort, since I wouldn't even know how to go about doing it).

I'm on an intergraded graphics since my RTX 3060 died so I can't just get one of the newer games until I can replace my card.
Did you already try this?
Looks like theres some problem with many apps and softwares using this OS.

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Hello. I think I fixed the problem after 2 hours of wasted time. The problem is about the old dll files btw.
First, you have to download the dgVoodoo file, in it, click on ''MS'' file and then ''x86'' file. You will find your d3d9.dll in it. Rename it as ''D3D9_alt.dll'' then copy it to the file which has the exe for AG3. Don't delete or do anything to the dll file which comes with the game. You are good to go and your subtitles or mods are active. Have a good fap, I spent 2 hours for this shit.

Mega
OK figured it out. Additional help from:
Its great to play AA1 again. AA2 is good but AA1 did many things better.

Last edited:

Butterfly315

Aug 13, 2018
First time poster here. I used the Download links from page 1 and downloaded 2 versions of this, and then torrented another, because my virus protection keeps pinging them for Trojans. I'm not tech savy enough to quite understand how to remove the trojans from the game, since my virus protection says the files are unrepairable. Do you have any idea on how to proceed for me? The download copies are still zipped, the torrented one isn't, but I haven't executed any files. Thanks already for taking the time to read through this

EDIT:
It says the trojan is "Trojan.Win32.Agent" located at D:\\ ... Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion + English Patch;Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion.iso//injs3e.exe

EDIT 2:

After a day spend googling, seems it was just a false positive. I will keep my post here, however, in case somebody else ever frantically searches this thread for the word "trojan"

Last edited:

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
why did i get a 7z file what do i do
Which file??

First time poster here. I used the Download links from page 1 and downloaded 2 versions of this, and then torrented another, because my virus protection keeps pinging them for Trojans. I'm not tech savy enough to quite understand how to remove the trojans from the game, since my virus protection says the files are unrepairable. Do you have any idea on how to proceed for me? The download copies are still zipped, the torrented one isn't, but I haven't executed any files. Thanks already for taking the time to read through this

EDIT:
It says the trojan is "Trojan.Win32.Agent" located at D:\\ ... Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion + English Patch;Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion.iso//injs3e.exe

EDIT 2:

After a day spend googling, seems it was just a false positive. I will keep my post here, however, in case somebody else ever frantically searches this thread for the word "trojan"
Just a false positive, nothing to be afraid.

Where can i get a BUTTMODE or something like that ?
With a tool called Illusion Morpher and xdiff files

Reactions: Nameless-King
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes