Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Dec 22, 2021
Here are a few links that I have found that are still working, or at least worked for me when I recently reinstalled the game. Some of the mods may be hit and miss as far as if they are dead download links or not. Also some are wizard ready, and some are manual install mods. Also, the Mediafiretrend site is a search, I have AG3 for the link, but Artificial Girl 3, will also bring up mods, some can be found by using AG3 and then whatever you are searching for. I.E. AG3 Skins/Characters/etc, some results will have nothing to do with the game, but most will, and sadly some are dead links as previously mentioned, but many still work. Some I believe have been posted previous, but figured would just pop all the ones I have out there.

(4Shared links will require login via Facebook, Twitter, or Google +)

(In Japanese if I remember correctly)

(Some files require a login, but account is free to make)

(also in Japanese)

Dec 22, 2021
thank you, looking for a first person mod for h-mode
Not sure if there ever was one, but with my memory that isn't saying much. I will keep my eye out for one though.
Hiya people.

Does anyone have Illusion Morpher to share?
I managed to find the xdiff files but no luck with the app.
Here is the Morpher if you still are needing it.

Reactions: JoseAlc

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
For play with no lag on win 10

No lag on game.
No watermarks.
Subtitles enable on game.
Subtitles files. (lastest version if you need them)
Fullscreen + Max settings which your specs can handle.
CHEATS! ctrl+x ..

Just drag and drop files on your AG3 folder (made a back up)
Enjoy!

EDIT 25/05/22
Known issues:
1. With the Exe file included you can't create new worlds (some kind of write in japanese problem). R. Use the vanilla one for this particular problem.
2. After closing the game you will see "two desktops". R.Press F5 for fix it.

Note:
The d3d9.dll files included can also be used with Sexy Beach 3/Plus/Gravure title.

Last edited:

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
View attachment 6445

Overview:
"You can also be messed up again"

Based on the numerous "3D software" Illusion has published so far, "Those who breathed life into a girl" is artificial girl 3.

Mysterious girls make life feel.
Together with such girls, enjoying the flow of time, this is another mysterious life.

Artificial girl 3 touches life, enjoys time and finds something comfortable .........
It 's "3D Lovely Life" full of dreamlike fun.​

Updated: 2020-10-17
Developer/Publisher: Illusion
Censorship: No with patch
Version: Expansion + English uncensor
Size: 7GB
Language: English with patch
Genre: Breast, Uniform, costume, Outdoor, Love, Everyday life
(Additional Info: Voiced)

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - -
Torrent: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 6445 View attachment 6447 View attachment 6448 View attachment 6449
links don't work

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Can someone explain,imbecile like me what does mean from shadowmage description,put files from folder to root direction??

And can someone share some nice fashion sets(no cosplay pls)?? I am too lazy and oblivious to fashion

Last edited:

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
Full game + community patches + essentials mods + illusion wizard.
Take this as a temporal mirror, pls:

Download all 12 files, unzip with 7zip, place the files on root (C://Illusion/AG3), execute "AG3REG" file for "install" the game, drag and drop files from "NOLAG+SUBS" into folder of the game, ENJOY.

Known issues:
Q. The game just crash at the very beginning. R. Install DirectX 9.
Q. With the Exe file included you can't create new worlds (some kind of write in japanese problem). R. Use the vanilla one for this particular problem.
Q. After closing the game you will see "two desktops". R.Press F5 for fix it.

Dec 22, 2021
Can someone explain,imbecile like me what does mean from shadowmage description,put files from folder to root direction??

And can someone share some nice fashion sets(no cosplay pls)?? I am too lazy and oblivious to fashion
Not sure what you mean about the shadowmage description, is that from the Girley3T pack, or something else?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes