Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Dec 22, 2021
This one yes
Ahh, not sure honestly as I haven't had a chance to download them all yet, gotta love boonies internet. Will try to get em downloaded today/tonight and get back to ya tomorrow. I wouldn't want to just guess and have it be wrong and accidentally mess something up so you had to do a reinstall, as those get annoying after a while :p.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Ahh, not sure honestly as I haven't had a chance to download them all yet, gotta love boonies internet. Will try to get em downloaded today/tonight and get back to ya tomorrow. I wouldn't want to just guess and have it be wrong and accidentally mess something up so you had to do a reinstall, as those get annoying after a while :p.
Yeah it remind me to repeat redoing my config for Skyrim mods so they would work together.after 25 th time i gave up on game

Reactions: Eternal Nightmare
Dec 22, 2021
Yeah it remind me to repeat redoing my config for Skyrim mods so they would work together.after 25 th time i gave up on game
I know that one all too well, have a whole partition for just my Fallout 3 and 4 backups, as well as all my Elder Scroll backups.

So I was able to get the first part downloaded and I think I know what you were asking now and can answer. The root directory would be the directory the main files (Play/Make) are in I have taken a snip of mine to show what I mean. The image files there are from a few mods that the textures/etc would not properly load or be able to be colored in make unless I put them in the main directory. I don't believe it will cause any issues to move the files there, given the instructions are saying to do so, and I have never had any issues with mine that way. Though a backup just in case couldn't hurt anything either. Hope this helps out with being able to get the mod installed and working.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
I know that one all too well, have a whole partition for just my Fallout 3 and 4 backups, as well as all my Elder Scroll backups.

So I was able to get the first part downloaded and I think I know what you were asking now and can answer. The root directory would be the directory the main files (Play/Make) are in I have taken a snip of mine to show what I mean. The image files there are from a few mods that the textures/etc would not properly load or be able to be colored in make unless I put them in the main directory. I don't believe it will cause any issues to move the files there, given the instructions are saying to do so, and I have never had any issues with mine that way. Though a backup just in case couldn't hurt anything either. Hope this helps out with being able to get the mod installed and working.
Thank for explanation dude,and yeah i guess we both spend more time on getting mods for fallout and skyrim to work than playing:D

Dec 22, 2021
Thank for explanation dude,and yeah i guess we both spend more time on getting mods for fallout and skyrim to work than playing:D
No problem, glad I was able to help. Yeah I still have yet to beat 3 or 4 on pc, because there is always a mod that needs a little tweaking lol

emiloe

Jun 8, 2018
Has anyone found another source to find decent quality cards? Exempt from the sites already shared. This is atm the biggest bottleneck for me.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Has anyone found another source to find decent quality cards? Exempt from the sites already shared. This is atm the biggest bottleneck for me.
Are you sure you posting in the correct game thread? Artificial Girl 3 characters never came as cards...........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a few of the characters that I possess and as you can see not one of those is a card.

emiloe

Jun 8, 2018
Are you sure you posting in the correct game thread? Artificial Girl 3 characters never came as cards...........

This is a few of the characters that I possess and as you can see not one of those is a card.
Yeah indeed was just out of habit. I meant chara files. do u maybe have this one i know its a long shot but a man can only hope xD ...

mrxgets

Sep 12, 2020
I'm looking for some of the mods and things that used to be available. Has anyone got the trainer?

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
Yeah indeed was just out of habit. I meant chara files. do u maybe have this one i know its a long shot but a man can only hope xD ...
It was a "vanilla" character made with the maker, only for tested the "sweet summer sweat" mod, sadly had no more clues about the char or the files.
here some samples:

I'm looking for some of the mods and things that used to be available. Has anyone got the trainer?
With d3d9.dll files you only need to press ctrl + x for trainer activation

Dec 22, 2021
If you look at my post on page 14 there is a list of sites with many mods. If I remember correctly someone had shared links to another repack/pack of the game that contains a ton of mods with it.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Wish i could know full name of shortcuts in cheat mode aka those letters j(jealously??),l,f,p,s,h,b,e

AirAir017

Jan 22, 2018
Artificial Girl 3 + Hannari Expansion V 1.50. Yes, I have had it on disc for the last 14 years.
Chars. Yes, 9.94 GB compressed.
Cos. Yes, 4.11 GB compressed.
Mods. Yes, 3.94 GB compressed.

What is Sof?
I mean the mod house should have more places.

mrxgets

Sep 12, 2020
I haven't played in a long time. I can't penetrate during h-scenes anymore. I click the mushroom and drag up, but it just ends the scene. I don't know what to do. It's frustrating the hell out of me. I hug the girl from behind. She falls down. I take hold of her and start stimulating her. But then I do exactly what the instructions tell me to do, I click the mushroom and move the mouse up, and it makes me disengage and end the scene. How do I god damn fuck the girl? Is this some kind of bullshit about using a laptop? I try the trackpad, I try the track button, no damn good.

Edit: After quite a bit more searching, I think I found an answer. " Taking advantage of a collapsed or horny girl will not get you to this stage; you have to at least be friends with her the first time. " However, I wtill want to know about the other things.

And a few other things. One, where is the good trainer? I downloaded one that just lets me press key shortcuts to set various things to maximum and minimum. I don't want that. I want the trainer that I remember, with the checkmarks to turn traits on and off, and the sliders to control all the levels. Did I imagine it in a fever dream? I definitely remember it.

And why is it that why I search for the cheat mode in this thread, a few people say that it exists, but no one says how to use it?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes