Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Damn, so many memories of this game, it was my first hentai game download on PC I even downloaded so many mods for it, animation, maps and avatars... are there any more of them? or did they just died?

Reactions: LostTrackGames

BoogieDown

Jan 21, 2018
I'm trying to use the clothing mods from DeUglyOne's files, and the txt file in the rar is telling me to move the folder labeled "Files_to_Move_Into_AG3_Directory" to AG3's root directory. I'm guessing it wants me to move the files to where the .exes are, but there is no folder in [ClothingModCompilation-Part1][BaseMods] with this name, and I can't open the zip file in this rar. Since there is none do I... just not do this step? Also, do I move all these .bmp and .tga files into the root directory like it says? Like I said, I'm guessing it's where the .exes are but I haven't modded in a while.

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I'm trying to use the clothing mods from DeUglyOne's files, and the txt file in the rar is telling me to move the folder labeled "Files_to_Move_Into_AG3_Directory" to AG3's root directory. I'm guessing it wants me to move the files to where the .exes are, but there is no folder in [ClothingModCompilation-Part1][BaseMods] with this name, and I can't open the zip file in this rar. Since there is none do I... just not do this step? Also, do I move all these .bmp and .tga files into the root directory like it says? Like I said, I'm guessing it's where the .exes are but I haven't modded in a while.
Did you download all the parts or just part 1? It's a multi-part rar, so you need all the parts.

I've got to warn you, though. That compilation was a cluster fuck from Hell. Most of it duplicates what was already there, only under different names (numbers if I recall correctly), making it a huge pain to wade through it all once you installed it. The only reason it was there is because I'd still had it and someone had asked for a repost.

BoogieDown

Jan 21, 2018
I'll still give it a shot and see whats there. Yeah, I have all of the clothing compilation .rars, just having a tough time getting them to work.

Peacekeeper Duo

Jul 10, 2020
Just thought I'd pop in here and mention that you can get this to work by taking the d3d9.dll out of MS/x86/ in the attached file TheK posted earlier in the thread, and replacing the one in the root folder with it. It WILL put a dgVooDoo watermark in the corner that isn't super noticable at least to me, and you'll lose subtitles, but it fixed the problem I was having where the game would slow to a crawl anytime a girl was around. Just don't throw away the D3D9.dll the game comes with in case it doesn't work for you or something. You might also want to take the one it comes with and rename it to d3d9_alt.dll like I did in case that makes a difference. If anybody has a better fix I'd love to have it but this is the best I can figure out after I shit you not 4 hours of trying.

Reactions: Deiteh

Peacekeeper Duo

Jul 10, 2020
UPDATE: I found a way to keep the subtitles, went wrong partly because I'm a mong, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE TOUCH THE D3D9.DLL that the HF Patch puts into your root directory, do not move it out, do not touch it period, take the same dll from the DGVooDoo file and name it d3d9_alt.dll. I don't know why this didn't click with me when it was written plain as day, but that's how you get it to work, if you already replaced it you can just repatch it with Hongfire like I did and it'll work as long as you don't touch the original d3d9 it gives you in any way.

Jul 29, 2019
Also, still kinda confused on the modding aspect, the wizzard needs zip/rar of the mod to install, but for already predownloaded mod files, they go in AG3/data/save right?
Nevermind, there's the files in the folders for each mod, but for me to install them with wizzard they can't be in a sub folder, so I need to move them out of the sub folders, and into the main mod folder. I figured everything out....I think

Last edited:

Deiteh

Nov 19, 2017
Hello,

After some years, i decided to dust off my installation of this game since it's still my favorite after all these years and wanted the ultimate experience.

I found a russian torrent with seeders with every important mods (some are broken and need manual installation), lots of clothing, a translucent slime character, new maps and updated tools, i'm putting it in my post, you can download everything but the ISO if you already got the game.
I took the risk for you and scanned for viruses before posting it, i work in IT and i hope my words are enough to convince you it's safe.

For the DLL issue i tried Peacekeeper Duo's solution and it worked, but while trying to get rid of the watermark i found a tool to fine tune the wrapper, i added it too :
Sans titre.jpg

And if you're wondering, yes you can see your cock inside the slime girl :)
translucent.jpg

I'm not sure if there's still a community around this game so PM me if you need help with any of that, i know it can be hard to find usable info on it nowadays.

PickingFool

Aug 8, 2020
You just add the file to the game folder not in windows. Why don't you recommend it? its a official fix from the game maker.
[/QUOTE]
You need the file from there site. Place this in your folder. Unpack it and place it in your folder. The file is from there official website. You need it for all there games if you have windows 10.

You just add the file to the game folder not in windows. Why don't you recommend it? its a official fix from the game maker.

Bethesda has been doing this with their games for yrs. Just do it! It works.

Last edited:

proofmr2

Feb 16, 2020
i dont get it, where do i download the game? the download link just downloads an unusable file

sedeller

Sep 29, 2017
i dont get it, where do i download the game? the download link just downloads an unusable file
I right clicked the iso file and extracted, which gave me a bunch of files. Then ran injs3e.exe to install the game. Then run the hf patch to get it in English, uncensored, and not laggy.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Well, just installed this today, already copied the dll stuff and run "Artificial Girl 3 PLAY", selected 'NEW' on World screen and clicked BEGIN, the game started, running smooth, but, I've no idea what is to do in the game, I mean, I keep walking and walking in the scenarios and nothing happens, no people, no dialog, no maps, nothing... So, asking for help: How to actually start playing this?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hello Do you still have theses files ? :)
Yes.
Well, just installed this today, already copied the dll stuff and run "Artificial Girl 3 PLAY", selected 'NEW' on World screen and clicked BEGIN, the game started, running smooth, but, I've no idea what is to do in the game, I mean, I keep walking and walking in the scenarios and nothing happens, no people, no dialog, no maps, nothing... So, asking for help: How to actually start playing this?

Reactions: linus.quotes
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes