Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
anyone can help me seed this 7 gb the AG3db character database ? yes its contain 7gb mods

some what i still have this HF magnet link from my old note pad, only have one seeder please help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also some HF mod maybe can be rescue / salvage able with mediafiretrend with ag3 or [A3G] keyword

Last edited:
Reactions: benny12

Forsityk

Oct 23, 2018
Have an probleme where the games lags if i meet the girls. If the girls are going out from an room the lag vanish.

SinningBoi54

Aug 28, 2020
Soooo I don't know if this question was already answered, but I'll ask it anyway.
After a whole night of tries, I managed to install, run and load a game of AG3. Game runs fine, downloaded all the dll I needed, editor crashes occasionally but I'm not too worried about that...
The problem is, whenever I load a game, the indoor environment is fine, but there's no girl; and whenever I try to go outside, the environment does not load at all. Like, it's all black with a floating cat near the character spawn point.
It's not the environment is not rendered, there's literally nothing at all. Not even the background.
Any help?

Daishi_mk2

Mar 12, 2018
Can anyone share the world save file? I have a problem with the Japanese locale ... the system "doesn't want" to download the language pack, throws an error. Please.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes