Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

satcon

Apr 9, 2019
Would someone be so kind to upload a saved game file ?, and also indicate in which folder it is saved?
I've tried about 30 times to change the keyboard language and can't start a game.

Artorryn

Oct 12, 2020
Hello. I think I fixed the problem after 2 hours of wasted time. The problem is about the old dll files btw.
First, you have to download the dgVoodoo file, in it, click on ''MS'' file and then ''x86'' file. You will find your d3d9.dll in it. Rename it as ''D3D9_alt.dll'' then copy it to the file which has the exe for AG3. Don't delete or do anything to the dll file which comes with the game. You are good to go and your subtitles or mods are active. Have a good fap, I spent 2 hours for this shit.

Mega
This completely fixed the laggy performance issue on Windows 10, also fixed R*plays performance as well

dickstacycsgo

Jul 1, 2020
Hello. I think I fixed the problem after 2 hours of wasted time. The problem is about the old dll files btw.
First, you have to download the dgVoodoo file, in it, click on ''MS'' file and then ''x86'' file. You will find your d3d9.dll in it. Rename it as ''D3D9_alt.dll'' then copy it to the file which has the exe for AG3. Don't delete or do anything to the dll file which comes with the game. You are good to go and your subtitles or mods are active. Have a good fap, I spent 2 hours for this shit.

Mega
Thank you, this worked

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Damn ¡¡¡¡ This game is the best one from Illusion, but many players are having a really hard time at playing it on Windows 10.
I personally recommend to play it on Windows 7.

Radware59

Aug 30, 2020
Would someone be so kind to upload a saved game file ?, and also indicate in which folder it is saved?
I've tried about 30 times to change the keyboard language and can't start a game.
Here's 10 world saves just put them into /Data/Save folder

Reactions: qrypan

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Hi! I am new and I am curious how do you make characters?
You need to start the Character Maker (Blue icon) to create your girls.
A tutorial is not needed, the character creator is very clear. Exmple: If you want your girl to have big boobs, just move the corresponding slider.
Also, you can find manual about Character Maker on wiki or around the web.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
and is there a walkthrough? because I just started and not sure where to go/what to do
You must go to talk to your girl, then take her hand and go visit some places. The more you are near to a particular girl, the more friendly she will be with you. Then try to hug her, then kiss her and continue that way. This is the best game from Illusion, the girls have traits and personalities. I recommend to all people to install the Subtitles addon in order to understand what she wants or talks about.
Sorry for my weird english. :3

May 20, 2019
It sucks that hongfire went down, 'cause that was the main source for mods for illusion games like this. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be an archive of the downloads section from the site either, at least going from my attempts to search for one specifically for this game.

Dec 31, 2019

Mega
Do you have to download dgVoodoo online?
and do you get ver 2 or the 1st one

I tried the first one but i couldn't find a x86 file anywhere.
Honestly i have no clue how to get this to work

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Do you have to download dgVoodoo online?
and do you get ver 2 or the 1st one

I tried the first one but i couldn't find a x86 file anywhere.
Honestly i have no clue how to get this to work
Why do you need to download an old Voodoo driver??
I was perfectly able to play this game by using Integrated graphics from my i5 7th generation processor.

Oct 19, 2020
It sucks that hongfire went down, 'cause that was the main source for mods for illusion games like this. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be an archive of the downloads section from the site either, at least going from my attempts to search for one specifically for this game.
In a previous comment someone posted their entire archive of chars and mods... I am sorry I don't remember where.

Oct 19, 2020
I am having a hard time pulling out to cum... You just pull down as hard as you can right before cumming at full speed right?

May 20, 2019
In a previous comment someone posted their entire archive of chars and mods... I am sorry I don't remember where.
I believe I found the comment a bit a go. It was DeUglyOne's archive though the original comments that contained the link were deleted, but fortunately some comments quoted the original before they were deleted.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes