Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 31, 2018
BTW, if you are getting stuttering/lag whenever you move your mouse, change your mouse polling rate to 125. That seams to be an issue caused by some more recent nvidia drivers, "Somehow" and doing that will fix the lag/stuttering.

Reactions: wavent19 and Azdro

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
hey i recently downloaded the game again and i dowwnload the Jessen family which comes with the subtitle files which are

1. subtitle.text
2.s15_01.xx

i know how to apply the first one, but what do i do with the 2nd?

anyone knows?

SaevHF

Feb 8, 2021
hey i recently downloaded the game again and i dowwnload the Jessen family which comes with the subtitle files which are

1. subtitle.text
2.s15_01.xx

i know how to apply the first one, but what do i do with the 2nd?

anyone knows?
Files with xx extension are the meshes (3d models) of the game, s15_01.xx refers to the player mesh. Thus, to insert or change it, you need use AG3Decrypt.
According Artificial Girl 3 Wiki, s15_01.xx is inside js3_00_02_00.pp
Good luck

Last edited:

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
and is there a walkthrough? because I just started and not sure where to go/what to do
To start off, yes there is a wiki for this game. You can find it . This should tell you everything necessary to play and understand the game. Plus it beats writing a whole essay because there's a lot to potentially cover.

I am having a hard time pulling out to cum... You just pull down as hard as you can right before cumming at full speed right?
You don't have to be at full speed, but at least in the sped up position. From there you can be as fast or 'slow' as you see fit. One thing I learned recently is that when you're close to cumming, if click down on the mushroom and don't let go of the mouse button it'll seize up your character from ejaculating. That way you're not trying to rush to cum outside. You can still adjust your speed while doing this as well while holding down on the mushroom, which can be good if you want your character and the girl to cum at the same time or want to send her into the 'ahego' state slightly easier. Keep in mind you can also trigger/force yourself to cum on command once your mushroom is light brown in color (aka once your orgasm meter passes 50 as indicated by the trainer). Just drag up or down and there you go.

Azdro

Apr 18, 2020
BTW, if you are getting stuttering/lag whenever you move your mouse, change your mouse polling rate to 125. That seams to be an issue caused by some more recent nvidia drivers, "Somehow" and doing that will fix the lag/stuttering.
This helped alot. not completely, the stuttering still persists a little although that may be because I'm using a basic gaming mouse with shitty software that maybe isn't changing it to exactly 125hz, but its a massive help considering I had no clue what was causing it in the first place.

useraccount01

Oct 16, 2017
Hello. I think I fixed the problem after 2 hours of wasted time. The problem is about the old dll files btw.
First, you have to download the dgVoodoo file, in it, click on ''MS'' file and then ''x86'' file. You will find your d3d9.dll in it. Rename it as ''D3D9_alt.dll'' then copy it to the file which has the exe for AG3. Don't delete or do anything to the dll file which comes with the game. You are good to go and your subtitles or mods are active. Have a good fap, I spent 2 hours for this shit.

Mega
Thanks to the d3d9.dll from TheK, everything works perfectly. Except no audio.
Subtitles work, gameplay is smooth as butter, cheat menu is flawless. But the only sound I get is footsteps and those only happen on the road.

In character creation, I can hear their voices when selecting the personality. When I unload a girl from a world, I can hear them comment. But in the game, silence. I can't even hear the guy say "Oi".

UI sounds still work though.

So fucking weird.

Phantom7912

Mar 31, 2020
Hello. I think I fixed the problem after 2 hours of wasted time. The problem is about the old dll files btw.
First, you have to download the dgVoodoo file, in it, click on ''MS'' file and then ''x86'' file. You will find your d3d9.dll in it. Rename it as ''D3D9_alt.dll'' then copy it to the file which has the exe for AG3. Don't delete or do anything to the dll file which comes with the game. You are good to go and your subtitles or mods are active. Have a good fap, I spent 2 hours for this shit.

Mega
It worked, thanks a lot men, dps back to normal and no lag. Really appriciate it already wasted 4-5 hrs! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: keitaka

rodrigo richard

Nov 8, 2017
You need the file from there site. Place this in your folder. Unpack it and place it in your folder. The file is from there official website. You need it for all there games if you have windows 10.

You just add the file to the game folder not in windows. Why don't you recommend it? its a official fix from the game maker.
Man, i tried, but boom, the skins are buggy

shad0w101

Jun 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the mouse lag, I've changed the polling rate and it worked for a while but then went back to lagging

Daishi_mk2

Mar 12, 2018
Can't create MC (requires hiragana to enter name) ... Can anyone share the finished file of the main character? Or Save file.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Game crashes on start. I believe this is due to not having the subtitles.cfg in my directory. I cannot figure out what installer is associate with adding this file. I have the subtitles.txt in my data folder and I have installed the necessary .dll however I am lacking this one file and I think taht is what is causing the crash. Any suggestions. This is what I currently have in my install directory

View attachment 538621
I've actually got a very similar problem to this one and was wondering if anyone had any ideas about how to fix it. The game exe loads fine but ctds when trying to play a world and the maker exe just automatically crashes when I try using it and I tried to see if the subtitles.cfg was the issue but it turns out that had nothing to do with it and no matter which d3d9 I use for the alt they all seem to cause the game to crash whenever you try to load a world in game.

Jul 21, 2020
You don't have to mess with the System files

-Right click "AG3 Maker" and Open file Location
-Make a backup of d3d9.dll (From AG3 Files)
-Take This d3d9.dll And replace the one in AG3 Makers Folder

In case you guys didnt watch the video from @Justanx

Mega
i took the dll file from the first quote and followed the instructions from the second quote and now i have it running fine for me at max settings... hopefully this can help someone else .. this is working with subs and all the extras BTW

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes