Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
I know, nostalgia is the word for it you know. Once your dick gets hard to something in early 90s, you can never make it the same in 2000s... I feel the same about Fallout though, i never leave my New Vegas unsupported mate, never.
Nostalgia implies I left the game for a very long time and only just came back to it to remember the 'good ole days'. When in truth I never stopped playing because there hasn't been a game worthy of replacing it yet. It's like how I've played TF2 for 10+ years. I may not do it daily, but still a few hours a month because I genuinely enjoy the game and there's no other experience like it, and you wouldn't consider that nostalgia.

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Nostalgia implies I left the game for a very long time and only just came back to it to remember the 'good ole days'. When in truth I never stopped playing because there hasn't been a game worthy of replacing it yet. It's like how I've played TF2 for 10+ years. I may not do it daily, but still a few hours a month because I genuinely enjoy the game and there's no other experience like it, and you wouldn't consider that nostalgia.
Actually, I would still call it nostalgia. I'm playing New Vegas since it came up and it's one of my first RPG games. I still play it time to time and that's because I still feel like this experience was one of the best ones. Old is always nostalgic, if you ask me. Imagine using a phone from time to time cuz you like the phone; doesn't it mean it's one of the nostalgic facts xd

TheMP999

Aug 10, 2018
Hello. I think I fixed the problem after 2 hours of wasted time. The problem is about the old dll files btw.
First, you have to download the dgVoodoo file, in it, click on ''MS'' file and then ''x86'' file. You will find your d3d9.dll in it. Rename it as ''D3D9_alt.dll'' then copy it to the file which has the exe for AG3. Don't delete or do anything to the dll file which comes with the game. You are good to go and your subtitles or mods are active. Have a good fap, I spent 2 hours for this shit.

Mega
Thanks man, same here, itried all youtube videos, and post here, or give me an error or the game start (black screen with loading message) and then close, your's the only one worked.
Now i need to figure out SB3, same thing there, but after i opened it 1 time now it won't open anymore ( i not done anything to this game, just doesn't open up anymore)

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Thanks man, same here, itried all youtube videos, and post here, or give me an error or the game start (black screen with loading message) and then close, your's the only one worked.
Now i need to figure out SB3, same thing there, but after i opened it 1 time now it won't open anymore ( i not done anything to this game, just doesn't open up anymore)
I didn't play Sexy Beach 3 so I will not be able to help this time; try playing Artificial Girl or some newer versions of Illusion games <3

breckenfridge

Jul 13, 2020
Up until yesterday everything was working fine. Then I deleted the world and now it wants me to type the new one in Hirogana. I've been working at it all day and can't get it to work. I think a save file would do the trick but can't find a good link. Could anyone help either with the file or some insight on what happened and how to fix it?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2412744

Anyone got a copy of the full game. Both the "Game" links are dead, and I constantly run into problems when torrenting, in general, so I prefer not to use the torrent.

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
+1 would be great if have a " regular " download link not torrent who aren't link dead .
Thx in advance .

Radware59

Aug 30, 2020
Just found this site. I did many mods for this game I'll try to link some when I can. I see you have a link for one of them already.

Radware59

Aug 30, 2020
Up until yesterday everything was working fine. Then I deleted the world and now it wants me to type the new one in Hirogana. I've been working at it all day and can't get it to work. I think a save file would do the trick but can't find a good link. Could anyone help either with the file or some insight on what happened and how to fix it?
You need to try a different version of AG3_Play_Exp.exe. Can't give link and no telling one version from another except by file size, 3.03 MB on my comp works.

Rasec

Sep 8, 2018
Hello. I think I fixed the problem after 2 hours of wasted time. The problem is about the old dll files btw.
First, you have to download the dgVoodoo file, in it, click on ''MS'' file and then ''x86'' file. You will find your d3d9.dll in it. Rename it as ''D3D9_alt.dll'' then copy it to the file which has the exe for AG3. Don't delete or do anything to the dll file which comes with the game. You are good to go and your subtitles or mods are active. Have a good fap, I spent 2 hours for this shit.

Mega
man i think i would lost my customized girls you saved me thank you

Oct 19, 2020

Mega

Hi, Where did you find thedgVoodoo file?

Edit: Nevermind I found it deep in some of my downloaded files. Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2020
Man, you guys are digging up some old stuff today.

I cut my teeth on modding for this one.

Here's a link to my old archives on Mediafire:

Thanks for sharing this. So much cool stuff in here. Can you or anyone else possibly tell me how to install these characters and use them. I added them into the mods folder inside of the wizard, then opened the wizard and added them but I can't seem to activate them in the game nor find them in the maker application. Please help!

Oct 19, 2020
That's because they're not wizzard compatible and don't need to be.
Inside the archives are an m_cha and m_cos directory. Drag and drop them where they belong. Can't get much simpler.
Thanks for the ultra fast reply. I guess I am a little slow. Where exactly do I drag and drop each m_cha and m_cos? right in the [game-dir]/data folder?

EDIT: thanks for the tip. after some looking i realized just what you meant. if anyone else is an idiot like me just look in the data/save folder :D

Last edited:

maxtol

Nov 2, 2020
Just wanted to say many thanks to all posters here, esp TheK!

I installed AG3 on W10 (Hannari all-in-one, plus Darkhound's Illusion Wizzard and other mods) but it wouldn't run. I dropped in various downloaded d3d9.dlls and finally it ran OK, but no subs, stats, locations etc. Subtitles.cfg file was missing too.

After finding this thread, I downloaded dgVoodoo2_71_2 which is free and doesn't need installing.

I copied the D3D9.dll (386KB) from the dgVoodoo MS x86 folder into the AG3 install folder and renamed it to d3d9_alt.dll.

Probably unnecessary, but to be sure I then also replaced the d3d9.dll which I'd got the game to run on with the dll I'd used on the old PC (only 73KB).

On first launch a Subtitles.cfg file was created and AG3 runs perfectly - including the cheats overlay (which I haven't used!).

I thought some details might be useful for anyone still struggling to run AG3 on W10, -esp the dll sizes, as there are a lot of d3d9.dlls out there.

Shame about HF tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: SportsForLife1111
Oct 19, 2020
The easiest AG3 mod I know: it changes the guy's annoying 'Hoiii!' with a quieter 'Hey'.

Just replace the call.wav in the AG3>data folder with the attached wav file. Make sure it is still named: call.wav.
LOL i can imagine clicking that 20 times in a row!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes