Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Hope they will make AG4 in the future
They won't, they are too lazy, they'll just make HS3 with the same animations, add 5 new ones which they'll keep recycling for the next 5 other games and then repeat the process. They are gaming equivalent of smartphone manufacturers, just keep releasing the same phone with minor upgrades not worth the price and bump the number in front of whatever letter they use for given model.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I had problems with this game crashing if I tried starting a world and so in case anyone else has a similar problem try setting 3d sound quality and mipmaps to off in the games config, doing that stopped the game from crashing for me.

Last edited:

Tikookit

Sep 29, 2020
So I just installed the game and replaced the old D3D9.dll with the one that's supposed to fix windows 10 lag. However now whenever I click start on either the maker or game menu they just crash. Anyone know of a fix for this?

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
So I just installed the game and replaced the old D3D9.dll with the one that's supposed to fix windows 10 lag. However now whenever I click start on either the maker or game menu they just crash. Anyone know of a fix for this?
You need both .dll files at the same time, one for fix the lag problem and the other one for subtitles.

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
I had problems with this game crashing if I tried starting a world and so in case anyone else has a similar problem try setting 3d sound quality and mipmaps to off in the games config, doing that stopped the game from crashing for me.
Have you already installed the required version of directx for this game?

NathANJ042005

Mar 21, 2023
Ik this is the wrong community but it’s the one with the most recent responses so I chose this one. But I’ve just downloaded the game fired it up and can’t find the girl anywhere and I mean anywhere I used the English expansion cause the one in Japanese won’t load. And I can’t find the girl anywhere it’s like she’s not in the game. Is there any tips on where she spawns so I can double check or is there a reason she is not spawning etc

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
Ik this is the wrong community but it’s the one with the most recent responses so I chose this one. But I’ve just downloaded the game fired it up and can’t find the girl anywhere and I mean anywhere I used the English expansion cause the one in Japanese won’t load. And I can’t find the girl anywhere it’s like she’s not in the game. Is there any tips on where she spawns so I can double check or is there a reason she is not spawning etc
At main menu you should "load" girls into world pressing the "load" button, xample
https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-girl-3-expansion-illusion.3209/page-16#lg=post-8668307&slide=1

Good luck

FreeTacos

Aug 8, 2018
Just gonna put this here in case anyone knows how to fix it.

I found this custom d3d9.dll that allows you to set pretty much any resolution you want (using the included .ini file) for the game including even ultrawide resolutions. However there's a catch. It's the old d3d9.dll that lags on modern Windows. And no the .ini file doesn't work with any other d3d9.dll. Would be good for a XP/7 VM I suppose.

Here's a screenshot of it running at 3440x1440.

Reactions: Aswiri

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Anything with similar gameplay ?
I think we'd all be playing it if there was something similar, I guess there are some other games that play in similar way but nothing quite the same with the way you interact with girls, how you initiate sex, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadofax

Cordarin

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone have a source for mods or custom Girls? I used to have some amazing girls back in the day... no idea where to find stuff now...

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Theres a lot on this thread about those problems and solutiions, please get a look.

Heres for the lag, follow instructions:

Heres for nodvd and english version for both, game and maker:
New fresh Windows 10 64 bit. 2/04/2023
Had the lag problem.
Details:
- AG3 and Expansion installed.
- Installed HF Patch unselecting Doggy Mod B in Misc. option (It ruins the game).
- Installed

- Installed DirectX 9.c

And now the game seems to run without problems.
Many thanks.

Last edited:

Cordarin

Oct 1, 2017
New fresh Windows 10 64 bit. 2/04/2023
Had the lag problem.
Details:
- AG3 and Expansion installed.
- Installed HF Patch unselecting Doggy Mod B in Misc. option (It ruins the game).
- Installed

And now the game seems to run without problems.
Many thanks.
This was a Huge help, TY!

Reactions: downloaderbo

AmaLikeBass

Sep 20, 2020
You don't have to mess with the System files

-Right click "AG3 Maker" and Open file Location
-Make a backup of d3d9.dll (From AG3 Files)
-Take This d3d9.dll And replace the one in AG3 Makers Folder

In case you guys didnt watch the video from @Justanx
It fires error 0xc0000005 whenever I try to launch AG3_Play or AG3_Make.

Hello. I think I fixed the problem after 2 hours of wasted time. The problem is about the old dll files btw.
First, you have to download the dgVoodoo file, in it, click on ''MS'' file and then ''x86'' file. You will find your d3d9.dll in it. Rename it as ''D3D9_alt.dll'' then copy it to the file which has the exe for AG3. Don't delete or do anything to the dll file which comes with the game. You are good to go and your subtitles or mods are active. Have a good fap, I spent 2 hours for this shit.

Mega
This is incredible helpful, I wonder why there's nothing about dgVoodoo in the thread header :/
Same feeling about resolution solutions.

Just for some more obvious information, it's possible to get rid of dgVoodoo watermark by making changes in the config file, if it's annoying (I'd say it is on low resolutions).

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
It fires error 0xc0000005 whenever I try to launch AG3_Play or AG3_Make.

This is incredible helpful, I wonder why there's nothing about dgVoodoo in the thread header :/
Same feeling about resolution solutions.

Just for some more obvious information, it's possible to get rid of dgVoodoo watermark by making changes in the config file, if it's annoying (I'd say it is on low resolutions).
What about this?
https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-girl-3-expansion-illusion.3209/post-10366066

Or this for no widescreen and no watermarks
https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-girl-3-expansion-illusion.3209/post-9507100

botardo

Oct 28, 2019
Does anyone have legendary saev's girls from hongfire forum back in the day? They are called RealDolls - he made better models and graphic 10 years ago than the graphics are nowdays.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes