Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
jinshioki Hey there, can you help me with something?
For some reason some of the character file in AG3 show one character in the preview outside , but show the other totally not related other character when you try to load the same file in the character creation tab. Do you have any idea what this problem is and how to fix it?
I guess they are modded characters, while in the maker you will see vanilla characters.
You can edit personality, honorific from girls save files with illusion wizard but you can't change girl/file name.

EDIT: Here instructions about change save file
https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-girl-3-expansion-illusion.3209/post-8860110

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: KenNight

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
Thank someone know these stat
J,L,F,P,S,H,B,E:
Jealous, Love, Friendship, Pee, Sleep, Hungry, Bath, Ecchi (horny)

-Shortkey for CHEATS:
Inside game press:
CTRL + X (open cheats/twice for close cheats)
CTRL + H (Help/instructions)
CTRL + S (surf cheats options)
NUMPAD +: up stats
NUMPAD -: down stats
CTRL + NUMPAD +: 100% stats (guy)
CTRL + NUMPAD -: 0% stats (guy)
SHIFT + NUMPAD +: 100% stats (girl)
SHIFT + NUMPAD -: 0% stats (girl)

Reactions: downloaderbo

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
I guess they are modded characters, while in the maker you will see vanilla characters.
You can edit personality, honorific from girls save files with illusion wizard but you can't change girl/file name.

EDIT: Here instructions about change save file
https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-girl-3-expansion-illusion.3209/post-8860110
Ok this is quite weird but whenever i tried to edit a girl's save file , it will generate something like " (a girl file)_original.jscmi file, and the game will use the original file before the edit instead of the edited one eventhough in the wizard it's showing i'm running the edited file
And if i edit the "(a girl file)_original.jscmi , it will generate another ()_orignal_original.jscmi file . Do you know anything about this and how to fix it ?
Like for example i change into Y-type voice but the orginal file is T-type voice. But if i change the orginal file it will generate original_original.jscmi

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
Ok this is quite weird but whenever i tried to edit a girl's save file , it will generate something like " (a girl file)_original.jscmi file, and the game will use the original file before the edit instead of the edited one eventhough in the wizard it's showing i'm running the edited file
And if i edit the "(a girl file)_original.jscmi , it will generate another ()_orignal_original.jscmi file . Do you know anything about this and how to fix it ?
Like for example i change into Y-type voice but the orginal file is T-type voice. But if i change the orginal file it will generate original_original.jscmi
It's a backup made for the software.
Mmh did you unload the girl from the game before make the changes?

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Yes i did. I even tried to change a girl before booting up the main game and then load her too.
The default horrofic setting of that char was calling my forename, i changed it to " master " and tried to change the voice type too but the change still isn't applied in the main game

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes