Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

pablopablitoCuzão

Jan 11, 2023
Stopping by to report:
Kept getting a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death), saying either CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, or WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, and for the life of me couldn't figure it out. My comps kinda old, at first I thought it just overheated, but every time I launched the AG3 Maker 1-10 mins later it BSOD'd me. Quickly tracked down that it was the fact I had replaced my graphics card at the end of last year, but I couldn't figure out for sure if it was that I was on Windows 8.1, the Graphics card being a GeForce Nvidia card, or if I just needed a newer set of the translation patch and quality of life mods.

Was, In fact, fixed by using dgVoodoo 2 as stated by Hatemonger on page 4. Only, oddly enough, I too had to use the x86 dll instead of the x64, even though that's what my system is. Because I'm using an older set of mods and patcher than the one here, I didn't have to add '_alt' to the dll. I just de-capitilized the letters to be on the safe side. I also used the latest version available instead of WIP60 and it has completely fixed the problem. Maker has been running for some 4'ish hours now, not a single lag, crash, or BSOD.

Just wanted to give my thanks to find a place where there's still community left for this dusty old gem, surprised Illusion never made AG4 yet. Also, this thread came up several times during my googling, so I wanted to leave the specific keywords so it would help others out while they're googling their problem.

Mostly I'm just glad I didn't have to download an older driver version, because there wasn't any for me to download, oldest driver is from last year that I could find. Would have just been screwed at that point. I'ma put this thread in my pocket and check in occasionally, I too have been leery of Hong Fire after the shitstorm of problems it went through.
ok

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021
hi , can i ask how to use it
Just drag and drop both dll files in the same folder where the .exe of game is located.

If you still have problems with the game, install this
DirectX 2010:

Visual C++

Reactions: ethanol90

ethanol90

Oct 31, 2021
Just drag and drop both dll files in the same folder where the .exe of game is located.

If you still have problems with the game, install this
DirectX 2010:

Visual C++
thank bro

ghjklfds

Dec 14, 2020
Does anyone have "faceboobdiff " by CaptJam? Used to be a great tool and had a copy of it in my old PC, unfortunately my HDD got fried.

Last edited:

CrvX1995

May 6, 2024
Can't find the old AG3 wiki anymore, anyone has a copy or could post detailed info regarding the effects of different personality types and traits?

Also someone mentioned an A-Type personality mod, can't find any info on what this personality is or find said mod, would appreciate some tips.

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Can't find the old AG3 wiki anymore, anyone has a copy or could post detailed info regarding the effects of different personality types and traits?

Also someone mentioned an A-Type personality mod, can't find any info on what this personality is or find said mod, would appreciate some tips.
Only anime-sharing wiki is left:

jinshioki

Dec 27, 2021

[AG3+][UJM][Personalities][A-Type][Voice][v0.1w].7z
Install it with illusion wizzard

Does this have a virus?
False positive, but you can scan files with virustotal

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes