Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Trolling just ain't what it used to be. There's no subtlety to it anymore, no finesse. It was truly a different beast back in the internet's more innocent days...

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
well, played this for about 10 hours. And oh man, this game is addicting even tho it's game design is really simple. Almost failed my mid semester because of it XD
I wish there were more enemy types tho, and maybe one humanoid enemy at least, I'm not a huge fan of tentacles. It gets progressively harder so I wasn't bored by it just yet. It has so much potential, I hope the dev will add new H stuff in the future (or make a new H game that is not based around tentacles, would be cool too)

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Nah, you just used to be more gullible 'cus you were a kid.

Also, the clown thing isn't for trolling. It's not directed at anyone here, it's directed at the fuckin' bozos "running" this site. :p
The true issue is that the baseline level of insanity for people's actual beliefs is so high now that it's indistinguishable. There's no cred for fooling someone into believing you think something ridiculous when someone five feet over is expressing that opinion with complete seriousness.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
well, played this for about 10 hours. And oh man, this game is addicting even tho it's game design is really simple. Almost failed my mid semester because of it XD
I wish there were more enemy types tho, and maybe one humanoid enemy at least, I'm not a huge fan of tentacles. It gets progressively harder so I wasn't bored by it just yet. It has so much potential, I hope the dev will add new H stuff in the future (or make a new H game that is not based around tentacles, would be cool too)
This game is an excelent "skeleton" of a sequel game that recycle most the code and adds new mechanics and things like the enemies you mentioned and a richer story background. Dev sure is a fast learner.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sadge0

Gewabba

Feb 19, 2022
I tried finding the shader for the mosaic with 3dmigoto, went through all pixel shaders and vertex shaders + some others but had no luck. Maybe I didn't get all the shaders to appear on screen.

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
This game is an excelent "skeleton" of a sequel game that recycle most the code and adds new mechanics and things like the enemies you mentioned and a richer story background. Dev sure is a fast learner.
great news, is there a name for this game yet?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
great news, is there a name for this game yet?
No, not really, but as you can see here:
He is clearly updating this game, so he may make a sequel in the form of a DLC/Expansion.

Reactions: sadge0

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
The funny part about that page is that they mentioned AC4 and ACFF, which happens to be Armored Core 4 and Formula Front respectively.

Guess the people thinking it's Armored Core but smut are correct.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
The funny part about that page is that they mentioned AC4 and ACFF, which happens to be Armored Core 4 and Formula Front respectively.

Guess the people thinking it's Armored Core but smut are correct.
Well tbh, it feels like AC4 with hentai element added. But since the core of that game is very solid, this is also fun too.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes