RPGM Abandoned Ascension: Remake [Ch. 1 NSFW] [Rinmaru Games]

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I can't figure out how to lockpick!!!! DX
Easier with arrow keys / buttons. Left - Right to move the stick, Up / Down to see if the lock will turn. Just move around and test until you settle on a spot where the lock will turn until open.

KillMe UwU

May 6, 2017
Either the lockpicking is kinda complicated or maybe I'm just dumb XD. Anyways, I just used RPG save editor to give myself more lockpicks. After you do it successfully the first time, a bar will appear to show the strength of the lockpick later on and it gets alot easier. You can also decrease the lockpick difficulty in the settings.

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
too hard for rookie, the dev have some big strategic mistakes

we play game for fun, not for painting, remember that.

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish they stop making lock-picks out of wood. I mean come on! Doesn't it supposed to be an immersive interaction? If it will break, some sort of hint of doing it right would be grand.

Oct 4, 2018
havent tried the game out because the comments scared me away a bit but title of the original post says NSFW which would make me assume its a NSFW game but in the Description it says NSFW only for patreon but it doesnt have the Tag for no sexual content? im confused a lot here about whats going on here.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
havent tried the game out because the comments scared me away a bit but title of the original post says NSFW which would make me assume its a NSFW game but in the Description it says NSFW only for patreon but it doesnt have the Tag for no sexual content? im confused a lot here about whats going on here.
well you could look literally 3 posts up from your own ;)

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Looking through game files there is no NSFW content except in the name for the zip file. So I guess either the game will try to download some extra stuff which is the type of action I always block on my firewall as a general rule, or maybe the NSFW is about something else than most people think like cursing or simply it's a scam to lure more interest in the game. I'd like to be proven wrong, but as far as I can see there is no sex scene at all in the so called NSFW version posted here.

You can easily tell the games that are made by developers that genuinely want players to have fun from the games that are made to milk money. This one unfortunately looks like the latter.