RPGM Abandoned Ascension: Remake [Ch. 1 NSFW] [Rinmaru Games]

EbonyQueer

Dec 15, 2020
Can someone upload her teasing games and the images found on Patreon? I appreciate the story and all that, but sometimes you just want to get straight to it. Plus, I really just want to fondle Zander unashamedly.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
My advice for you all is to play on her website rinmaru ascension full game(3 parts) in flash player until is deleted, since her remake is onhold?

Edit: itchio page is deleted, I hope the project is not dropped since she said the game will be reworked in unity.

Last edited:

EbonyQueer

Dec 15, 2020
Is there going to be an update for this game next year? Because the website for the original chapters of Ascension is now down.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Is there going to be an update for this game next year? Because the website for the original chapters of Ascension is now down.
According to her patreon she's working on new games, the game is still in plans, however she won't work on the game but her team will.

Last edited:

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
So any recent news on this game? I notice they dont show it as a completed or WIP game on their own sites.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
So any recent news on this game? I notice they dont show it as a completed or WIP game on their own sites.
On hold since the end of OathBreaker 2, and if you don't know Oathbreaker go for it ! The 1 is complete and the 2 is updated every 2-4 months,a dn their greaaaattttsss games

D

Deleted member 4011438

Sorry, can u tell where i need to click in order to finish the sex scene between Aida and Diego?

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
News: Rin said that the game will be revamped without RPG and art will be convertible to anime style.
So... they're turning it into an anime VN? Well, there goes 2/3-all of the appeal of the game, for me at least. I think I remember the beginning of the story using the 'hero is away from home when the evil overloards minions kill everything' backdrop, but it was done decently enough to work. They'll probably need to come up with something better if it's just story carrying it though. The demo I played a year ago wasn't perfect, but IIRC most of the issues were balance related. Seemed like a good start that merely needed a bit of tweaking. I suppose axing the (traditional) game part and making another VN does eliminate that need though.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I am guessing that this game is made by the same creator as the lockpick bar mod for both skyrim and fallout 3,fonv and fo4?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Either the lockpicking is kinda complicated or maybe I'm just dumb XD. Anyways, I just used RPG save editor to give myself more lockpicks. After you do it successfully the first time, a bar will appear to show the strength of the lockpick later on and it gets alot easier. You can also decrease the lockpick difficulty in the settings.
Late replay your not dumb it's the same well a copy of the lockpick mechanics that skyrim and fallout 3,fonv and fo4 has and I always hated this lockpick mechanics there is mods to bypass this in these games but I doubt there is a way to bypass or cheat to bypass this in this game.

perechon

Dec 27, 2017
I don´t use twitter. I also don´t use facebook, or other social media, by the way. Other sources for updates?