RPGM Abandoned Ascension: Remake [Ch. 1 NSFW] [Rinmaru Games]

Oct 4, 2018
well you could look literally 3 posts up from your own ;)
doesnt change the fact that people are saying that in the NSFW version is no NSFW content as well as the Original Post saying NSFW only for Patreon, so im just careful before im wasting my time and space on my Computer for something that looks a lot to me like a big disappointment incoming

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Good game!

And good argument to all those morons who shitting RPGM games.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Does anybody know if and when theirs going to be a chapter 2?
I'm not sure, I think Rinmaru will first finish Oathbreaker you can ask her on tumblr though. I know that she said that she is working on changing the game from rpg to unity.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I'm confused about the "Remake" part of the title. Is that just the title or is this actually a remake of something?

Mar 31, 2020
damn it, why doesn't the lockpicking work. need help pls. And why the game is running so slow on my pc. If my pc can run crysis 3 then why cant it run this damn game!!

Mar 31, 2020
GIVE ME DAMN CLUE HOW TO PICK THESE FUCKING LOCKS!! And, will anyone recommend me some other game with similar graphics with much more sexual content, you know, the usual . I find these characters quite appealing. Will try to lockpick myself, cause i dont give up easily.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
GIVE ME DAMN CLUE HOW TO PICK THESE FUCKING LOCKS!! And, will anyone recommend me some other game with similar graphics with much more sexual content, you know, the usual . I find these characters quite appealing. Will try to lockpick myself, cause i dont give up easily.
I think you can edit the save file and increase your lock pick level to make lock picking easier

universe_glxy

Jul 30, 2020
well, you could set the lockpicking level to 50% in settings and i also saved before picking a lock and if i failed i just loaded the file and did it all over again until i got it (by luck gdi). BUT once you succeeded picking one lock, the next time you tried picking other locks, it'd be soooo much easier bc the strength bar would actually appear.

dont give up mate :)

Mar 31, 2020
guys, be honest, is there any sex scene here? or maybe a hot scene? plz share them will you. the game is running very slow on my pc with many lags, i just couldn't reach the town (after using the sleep potion), the game lags every time. Plz share them guys

AKA101

May 11, 2017
guys, be honest, is there any sex scene here? or maybe a hot scene? plz share them will you. the game is running very slow on my pc with many lags, i just couldn't reach the town (after using the sleep potion), the game lags every time. Plz share them guys
There is only one M/F sex so you are not missing much

Mar 31, 2020
guys, do you know any other female protagonist (preferably white hair) adult games with good looking graphics? Will really appreciate any help.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
game crashes like every 10 mins. anyone had similar problems and know a fix?