Ren'Py Abandoned Ashes Of Bavan: Monster Rising [v0.4.2] [Code Bunny Studios]

Code Bunny Studio's

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
0.4.0:
@Bloo

This thing is so buggish. Well, at least the macOS version (can't save manually, can't load saves at all, gives error and rollback does not help).
We have looked into the save issue, the public version of the game will include a patch that should solve the issue.

We would like to request that you wait until the public version is released before posting mirrors. Two weeks is not long to wait and it is in bad taste.

Last edited:

Code Bunny Studio's

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Breeding animations crashed the game on most computers due to the new animation method taking up waaaay too much RAM.

V0.4.2 has been uploaded now and has fixed the issue.

pepsl3

Sep 3, 2017
game crashes cant really play game its self my pc is op ^^ i was hopeing there be fixes soon

Code Bunny Studio's

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
game crashes cant really play game its self my pc is op ^^ i was hopeing there be fixes soon
If your game crashes, sending in the details of the crash (crash message, conditions under which it happened etc.)
We're getting to the stage where the two or three bug testers we have cannot test everything because there are so many combinations, so bug reports from players is very much needed.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
am playing 4.2 but cannot find the shop

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@muttdoggy

The last post from their Patreon was in December of last year. Can the game be considered abandoned at this point?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
^^ He's right. 6 months since last activity. So added [Abandoned] to tile. RIP Code Bunny.

Reactions: Waaifu

Azelfikh

Jul 10, 2018
Just found the game, wanted to play but it does't load anything after pressing the new game button.

DarDar34

Oct 29, 2017
anyone have an actual copy of the game that works? when i launched the one that i got off of the link off of the blog it didn't have any of the features of 0.4.2, i couldn't battle, couldn't go to a town, or anything of that sort. so please if anyone has an actual copy of the game that works, can i get it. I use the pc if that helps.

Cfdgamer

Apr 8, 2018
Holy crap, What happened to the devs and the game? This could've been a game with great potential :/

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have the game 0.4.2 and I find it cool give it anytime a newest update? Or is this project stopped forever? Cause I like to play it

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi there, we're the creators of the game. It's lovely to see that people have shared the game so widely. We only knew about this place because a good chunk of our traffic came from this site.

We're happy to answer any questions you might have. To pre-empt the first question that will undoubtedly pop up, the public release of the latest build is tomorrow night (23/06/18). Hope you enjoy.

Also, due to a recent restriction on the blog by tumbr that effectively stops anyone not logged in to tublr and confirmed over 18 from seeing the blog, we will be changing the blogs location to blogspot. We'll make sure to provide you with an updated link for that.

Why is this game Abandoned? I love this game i have played any Version from the Demo Version to this Version. Did exist any Suggest why you dont work more on it?