VN Unity Ashes of War [1.22] [CTStudio]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes
Jan 1, 2018
In version 1.19, is the only H scene with Eva the blowjob scene, or is there another one? Similarly, with Rachel, is there just the masturbation H scene, or is there another one?

notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
I mean their leader is an honorable guy, so he might have said "don't do anything to her since she was a worthy opponent"
Yeah I get that from the story, but it's so unrealistic (lol space game) it feels like a cop-out. Not to mention how we get her back so easily. At a minimum that leader should've called dibs before returning her.

This whole thing reminds me of the 2013 Tomb Raider reboot where everyone was outraged at Lara almost being raped in a QTE (because just making it a cutscene made too much sense), and Twitter was crying too hard about it so they just changed it to her being strangled instead so everyone would calm down. Of course the evil pirate Russian cultist didn't want to fuck one of the few women on an island, that happens to be a 10/10 with her wrists bound. Enslaving and murdering people is one thing, but that's a step too far!

But then again I'm probably reading too much into a romantic space game.

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I get that from the story, but it's so unrealistic (lol space game) it feels like a cop-out. Not to mention how we get her back so easily. At a minimum that leader should've called dibs before returning her.

This whole thing reminds me of the 2013 Tomb Raider reboot where everyone was outraged at Lara almost being raped in a QTE (because just making it a cutscene made too much sense), and Twitter was crying too hard about it so they just changed it to her being strangled instead so everyone would calm down. Of course the evil pirate Russian cultist didn't want to fuck one of the few women on an island, that happens to be a 10/10 with her wrists bound. Enslaving and murdering people is one thing, but that's a step too far!

But then again I'm probably reading too much into a romantic space game.
While the explanation is indeed that the old guy is literally a Space Knight from something called "The Kingdoms", I get your frustration because it comes from that, indeed, it's "too easy" narratively speaking.
That's one of the scenes planned for re-writes that will allow me to developp a bit the old guy's character, but the re-writes stop just BEFORE this whole battle.

Plan is for Nemus to be a bit more "heavy handed" when it comes to defending the honor (and body) of a good pilot, to make the whole scene a bit more interesting while characterizing more the old man in an easy way. I still won't allow her to get raped, because that would 100% go against Nemus's values, who, once again, is a space Knight.

Feb 28, 2021
I wish there's some sort of walkthrough, or a save file before every scene.
There are a lot of choices, and I don't know which leads to what.

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Eva is best girl, the preview on here has her lactating. Did I miss a scene? That's all sorts of up my alley.
Yeah, still not in the game ATM. It's coming soon enough, but not just yet. You didn't miss anything.

I wish there's some sort of walkthrough, or a save file before every scene.
There are a lot of choices, and I don't know which leads to what.
Don't worry, at the moment, most choices just give different dialogues. A couple (obvious ones) impact character affection, which will be important down the line, and sometimes impact what scene are available to you (but that's like 2 for now), but you shouldn't miss much even by playing without a guide.

Feb 28, 2021
Don't worry, at the moment, most choices just give different dialogues. A couple (obvious ones) impact character affection, which will be important down the line, and sometimes impact what scene are available to you (but that's like 2 for now), but you shouldn't miss much even by playing without a guide.
I'm missing two scenes. Can you give me some hints?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
I'm missing two scenes. Can you give me some hints?
Though the post above this one would be true in normal circumstances, Eva and Camilla's scene have been removed from the game atm, so it's more than probably I removed the triggers for those scene to be unlocked at the same time.

So the real reason is "game is coded like shit"

The gallery is very outdated, didn't update it with any of the CGs after the second encounter with the pirates.
I'll get to it eventually though, but I'm trying to focus on writing atm. I'll probably just put the unlock triggers at the end of the game from now on (or the next update rather) so that everything is accessible.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
So and update with a new H-Scene that we can't see.. as the entire thing is over after opening the door and getting on the ship. Game over. WTF?

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
So and update with a new H-Scene that we can't see.. as the entire thing is over after opening the door and getting on the ship. Game over. WTF?
Yes, this update (and the two upcoming ones), will only be re-writes, adding one (or maybe two) H-scene, improving the CGs, and the overall flow of the story.

The focus is going to be on improving what's already there. Once that's done, and I'm satisfied with it, new stuff will be added.

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
1.22 is adding some Animated CGs.

Nora has been animated, even though there is still a bit more work on her needed.
Next update is Rachel and Camilla's H scene, + more re-writes.

Now that I'm done with the implementation of the animated CGs, I hope to be able to accelerate a bit in the writing. Still a bit more to go before I can work on brand new stuff.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AshesOfWar-1.22
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
readd the combat cowards, it was fun but before any complexities or strategies are able to develop it's just never used again

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
As a fan of Sunrider 1, 2 and 3, and hater of the 4, I have to say that it would good to have similar story the doesn't commit the same errors Sunrider did. So please, no convoluted, reality breaking chapter, and no, all elements of the story pointing to one thing (atonement, in case of Sunrider 4) just to change everything one chapter before the plot twist, pretending it was it all along (turning it into a glory/revenge seeking story). Sunrider 4 really disappointed me, because I was waiting for that game for years, and I probably won't play Sunrider 5 if it comes up. I really hate when they make a plot twist without considering everything that was written before. A plot twist must be something you have in mind during the entire process of writing, or you risk going full Trails of Cold Steel and make plot twists that make zero sense (other disappointment, considering the previous games are all in my top 10 best RPGs).

Anyway, good luck in your endeavor.

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes