EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mm_ground_1y.png
Overview:
Ashford Academy is a game where you take the role of the newly appointed principal (male). From this point it's up to you to decide what happens next.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-18
Game Updated: 2018-06-26
Censorship: No
Version: 2018-06-26
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
WIN: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

Modded Version*:
- -

*This version is from 2014. It includes a ton of mods which add a crap ton of content that the new version doesn't have. But is also lacking in the new content added in the 2018 version.
Thanks for the mods

beauty_contest1.jpg sports_tourney1.jpg standard_test1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

QBQ

Aug 5, 2016
You sure your antivirus isn't just emptying out the folder? happens sometimes oddly enough
don't know but it doesn't happen with every download, and i don't get a popup from my anti-virus just an empty folder and if i click on "more info" it says :" this mean that the site u are visiting doesn't contain the file" but if i download with firefox it works xD

sorry for my bad english..

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
don't know but it doesn't happen with every download, and i don't get a popup from my anti-virus just an empty folder and if i click on "more info" it says :" this mean that the site u are visiting doesn't contain the file" but if i download with firefox it works xD

sorry for my bad english..
Nah nah your english was fine there, but that's weird. anyways aslong as you solved it by using firefox it should be fine.

Reactions: QBQ

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
anyone make cheats for this yet ?
Shift + O will enable cheat console.

Cash = 1000 will set your money to 1000, or whatever you set it at.

The rest can be changed normally like morale = 100 or something.

Reactions: r808524

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
This isn't complete, far from it, there's other version available and they aren't stable.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This isn't complete, far from it, there's other version available and they aren't stable.
It's completed in the sense that the developers aren't creating it anymore.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
It's completed in the sense that the developers aren't creating it anymore.
But he is, he released a build in . By that logic any game that's abandoned is complete? Should we tag Greebo game with complete tag?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
But he is, he released a build in . By that logic any game that's abandoned is complete? Should we tag Greebo game with complete tag?
The post wasnt on the developement forum so I missed it. And no abandoned =/= complete. If I am developing a game and I have v1.3 which has the full game worked but I'm just adding a few things and I decide to abandon it. It's completed because the game is working as intended. If I leave a story half way built it's not completed. This game is working fine, the functions are all working and you can reach the max and lowest stats and get scenes from it. You have a game overs and everything that is implemented is working.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The post wasnt on the developement forum so I missed it. And no abandoned =/= complete. If I am developing a game and I have v1.3 which has the full game worked but I'm just adding a few things and I decide to abandon it. It's completed because the game is working as intended. If I leave a story half way built it's not completed. This game is working fine, the functions are all working and you can reach the max and lowest stats and get scenes from it. You have a game overs and everything that is implemented is working.
That makes no sense to me, there's games here with complete story paths so in that sense if they are abandoned they are complete, regardless if the story makes no sense without the missing paths.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Stuff that has been abandoned or put on hiatus (be it officially or unofficially due to a prolonged period of no updates) really shouldnt be listed as completed, the tag completed gives off a certain expectation which in such a case eventually leads to frustration.

In this case I however think its ok to consider it a completed game for the reasons @TCMS mentions and those also kinda roughly point out when a game shouldnt be listed as completed (having non finished story lines/partially implemented gameplay choices etc etc)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Stuff that has been abandoned or put on hiatus (be it officially or unofficially due to a prolonged period of no updates) really shouldnt be listed as completed, the tag completed gives off a certain expectation which in such a case eventually leads to frustration.

In this case I however think its ok to consider it a completed game for the reasons @TCMS mentions and those also kinda roughly point out when a game shouldnt be listed as completed (having non finished story lines/partially implemented gameplay choices etc etc)
I can see your point and i respect it but regardless this specific game is infact in-development and there's more recent builds for it.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I can see your point and i respect it but regardless this specific game is infact in-development and there's more recent builds for it.
I mean it's not really a new build is it? New progress isn't there he's just replacing images to legal ones that dont have any kind of legal shit behind them and he's been doing that for months...

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Where does Ashford posts these (mods do not count in my honest opinion), considering the newest update I can find on the linked forum is from xmas 2014?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Check Ashfords posts by going to his profile. He's changing the game and like TCMS said changing CG and characters.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote